libc-alpha archive
date index for August, 2017

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 23, 2017
22:01 Re: [PATCH 0/3] posix: glob fixes and refactor (1st part) Paul Eggert
20:21 Re: Obsolete matherr, _LIB_VERSION, libieee.a Steve Ellcey
17:40 [PATCH] Add expf trace Wilco Dijkstra
17:37 [PATCH] Add logf trace Wilco Dijkstra
17:30 Re: [PATCH 14/27] arm64/sve: Backend logic for setting the vector length Dave Martin
17:23 Re: [PATCH 14/14] Remove cancellation support for syscall generation Adhemerval Zanella
17:21 [PATCH][AArch64] Fix elf_greg_t on ILP32 Szabolcs Nagy
15:43 [PATCH] x86-64: Regenerate libm-test-ulps for AVX512 mathvec tests H.J. Lu
15:33 Re: [PATCH 14/27] arm64/sve: Backend logic for setting the vector length Alex Bennée
15:28 [PATCH] Fix the C++ version of issignaling when __NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH is defined Gabriel F. T. Gomes
14:49 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] H.J. Lu
14:48 Re: [PATCH] have ifunc resolver's return type match target Martin Sebor
14:08 [COMMITTED] Consolidate remaning non cancellable definitions Adhemerval Zanella
13:29 [PATCH] x86_64: Replace AVX512F .byte sequences with instructions H.J. Lu
12:57 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Adhemerval Zanella
12:43 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Szabolcs Nagy
12:34 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Adhemerval Zanella
12:25 Re: [PATCH] Don't use hidden visibility in libc.a with PIE on i386 H.J. Lu
11:31 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Yury Norov
11:30 Re: [PATCH 13/27] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Dave Martin
11:02 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Szabolcs Nagy
10:47 Vendor branch namespace request Szabolcs Nagy
10:37 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Szabolcs Nagy
10:10 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Yury Norov
09:55 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Szabolcs Nagy
09:38 Re: [PATCH 13/27] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Alex Bennée
09:28 Re: [PATCH] have ifunc resolver's return type match target Florian Weimer
09:24 Re: [PATCH] Don't use hidden visibility in libc.a with PIE on i386 Florian Weimer
08:52 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Yury Norov
04:32 [PATCH v2] Added Locale for mfe_MU Akhilesh Kumar
04:09 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Carlos O'Donell
04:07 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Carlos O'Donell
00:41 Re: [PATCH v3] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Joseph Myers

August 22, 2017
22:54 Re: [PATCH] Fix remaining return type of ifunc resolver declaration Gabriel F. T. Gomes
22:44 [PATCH] Don't use hidden visibility in libc.a with PIE on i386 H.J. Lu
21:07 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings DJ Delorie
20:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix remaining return type of ifunc resolver declaration Joseph Myers
19:21 Re: [PATCH] (linux) opensock: AF_NETLINK is a better choice than AF_UNIX Adhemerval Zanella
19:06 Re: [PATCH 12/14] Fix {INLINE,INTERNAL}_SYSCALL macros for x32 H.J. Lu
19:04 Re: [PATCH 12/14] Fix {INLINE,INTERNAL}_SYSCALL macros for x32 Adhemerval Zanella
18:54 Re: [PATCH] Fix remaining return type of ifunc resolver declaration Martin Sebor
18:39 Re: [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Alex Bennée
18:33 [COMMITTED] Remove duplicate inclusion of header math-svid-compat.h Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:32 Re: [PATCH 12/14] Fix {INLINE,INTERNAL}_SYSCALL macros for x32 H.J. Lu
18:31 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Shrink ULPs for float128 Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:25 Re: [PATCH 12/14] Fix {INLINE,INTERNAL}_SYSCALL macros for x32 Adhemerval Zanella
18:21 [PATCH 3/3] posix: Consolidate glob implementation Adhemerval Zanella
18:21 [PATCH 1/3] posix: Sync glob with gnulib [BZ #1062] Adhemerval Zanella
18:21 [PATCH 2/3] posix: De-couple code from gnulib Adhemerval Zanella
18:21 [PATCH 0/3] posix: glob fixes and refactor (1st part) Adhemerval Zanella
18:02 [PATCH] Fix remaining return type of ifunc resolver declaration Gabriel F. T. Gomes
17:58 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden H.J. Lu
17:58 Fix tgmath.h handling of complex integers (bug 21684) [committed] Joseph Myers
17:46 [PATCH] aarch64: Fix ipc_perm definition for ILP32 Steve Ellcey
17:28 [PATCH] aarch64: Use PTR_REG macro to fix ILP32 bug and make code consistent Steve Ellcey
17:22 Re: [PATCH 12/27] arm64/sve: Support vector length resetting for new processes Dave Martin
17:20 Re: [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Dave Martin
16:33 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings Steve Ellcey
16:22 Re: [PATCH 12/27] arm64/sve: Support vector length resetting for new processes Alex Bennée
16:21 Re: [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Alex Bennée
15:41 Re: [PATCH 09/27] arm64/sve: Signal frame and context structure definition Dave Martin
15:33 Re: [PATCH 10/27] arm64/sve: Low-level CPU setup Dave Martin
15:25 Re: [PATCH] New feature proposal: pureglibc Joseph Myers
15:14 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Made regs from comma-separated to dashed range Joseph Myers
15:04 Re: [PATCH 10/27] arm64/sve: Low-level CPU setup Alex Bennée
15:03 Re: [PATCH 09/27] arm64/sve: Signal frame and context structure definition Alex Bennée
14:57 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] Stefan Liebler
14:49 [PATCH] New feature proposal: pureglibc Renzo Davoli
14:29 [PATCH] (linux) opensock: AF_NETLINK is a better choice than AF_UNIX Renzo Davoli
14:21 Re: [PATCH 09/27] arm64/sve: Signal frame and context structure definition Dave Martin
13:53 Re: [PATCH 09/27] arm64/sve: Signal frame and context structure definition Alex Bennée
13:49 Re: [PATCH] Hide internal printf functions [BZ #18822/21986] Andreas Schwab
13:44 [PATCH 1/1] Made regs from comma-separated to dashed range Akhilesh Kumar
13:07 Re: [PATCH 11/14] Remove non cancellable sigsuspend definition Adhemerval Zanella
13:07 Re: [PATCH 10/14] Consolidate non cancellable nanosleep call Adhemerval Zanella
13:07 Re: [PATCH 09/14] Consolidate non cancellable pause call Adhemerval Zanella
12:43 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] H.J. Lu
12:22 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Florian Weimer
12:16 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
12:07 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] Stefan Liebler
11:46 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Joseph Myers
11:43 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Florian Weimer
11:40 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Joseph Myers
11:39 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Florian Weimer
11:31 Re: [PATCH] Hide internal printf functions [BZ #18822/21986] H.J. Lu
11:17 Re: [PATCH 09/27] arm64/sve: Signal frame and context structure definition Dave Martin
10:47 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Florian Weimer
10:22 Re: [PATCH 09/27] arm64/sve: Signal frame and context structure definition Alex Bennée
10:07 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
09:37 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Renzo Davoli
08:25 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
06:33 Re: [PATCH] Hide internal printf functions [BZ #18822/21986] Andreas Schwab
05:02 Re: request for glibc wiki edit permissions Nagaraju Mekala
02:19 Re: [PATCTH 0/2] pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutex_consistent() Yubin Ruan
01:02 Fix sparc32 bits/long-double.h (bug 21987) [committed] Joseph Myers
00:33 Re: [PATCTH 0/2] pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutex_consistent() Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
00:32 Fix position of tests-unsupported definition in assert/Makefile [committed] Joseph Myers

August 21, 2017
23:05 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] H.J. Lu
22:21 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Joseph Myers
22:11 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
22:08 Remove powerpc32 sqrt wrappers Joseph Myers
22:04 [PATCH] Hide internal printf functions [BZ #18822/21986] H.J. Lu
22:01 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Joseph Myers
21:52 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Alexey Neyman
21:45 Re: Obsolete matherr, _LIB_VERSION, libieee.a Joseph Myers
21:40 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Joseph Myers
21:36 Re: [PATCH v3] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Joseph Myers
21:26 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
21:21 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Joseph Myers
21:19 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Alexey Neyman
21:17 Re: Obsolete matherr, _LIB_VERSION, libieee.a Joseph Myers
21:15 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Joseph Myers
21:08 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Alexey Neyman
21:06 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Alexey Neyman
21:04 [PATCH v3] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:32 Re: Obsolete matherr, _LIB_VERSION, libieee.a Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:16 Re: Obsolete matherr, _LIB_VERSION, libieee.a Adhemerval Zanella
19:40 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Michael Meissner
18:41 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Florian Weimer
18:11 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Joseph Myers
18:07 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
17:59 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Joseph Myers
17:33 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE H.J. Lu
17:20 Re: [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Joseph Myers
16:54 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE Szabolcs Nagy
16:44 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE H.J. Lu
16:31 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE Szabolcs Nagy
15:57 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE H.J. Lu
15:57 [PATCH] powerpc64le build fails with GCC7 Alexey Neyman
15:52 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE Florian Weimer
15:49 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE Florian Weimer
15:41 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] Stefan Liebler
15:34 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Alex Bennée
15:20 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Dave Martin
15:12 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Carlos O'Donell
15:03 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] H.J. Lu
14:53 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] H.J. Lu
14:50 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Alex Bennée
14:38 Re: [PATCH 07/27] arm64/sve: Low-level SVE architectural state manipulation functions Dave Martin
14:38 Re: [PATCH 08/14] Consolidate non cancellable waitpid call Adhemerval Zanella
14:37 Re: [PATCH 07/14] Consolidate non cancellable fcntl call Adhemerval Zanella
14:37 Re: [PATCH 06/14] Consolidate non cancellable writev call Adhemerval Zanella
14:36 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Alex Bennée
14:30 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
14:26 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Dave Martin
14:26 Re: [PATCH] Always do locking when iterating over list of streams (bug 15142) Florian Weimer
14:23 [PATCH] Always do locking when iterating over list of streams (bug 15142) Andreas Schwab
14:17 Re: request for glibc wiki edit permissions Carlos O'Donell
13:57 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Dave Martin
13:56 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] Joseph Myers
13:51 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] H.J. Lu
13:50 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
13:49 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] Stefan Liebler
13:47 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Szabolcs Nagy
13:26 Re: [PATCH] have ifunc resolver's return type match target Joseph Myers
13:25 Re: [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] Joseph Myers
13:18 Re: Ping Re: Fix mcontext_t sigcontext namespace (bug 21457) [revised] Szabolcs Nagy
13:02 Re: Ping Re: Fix mcontext_t sigcontext namespace (bug 21457) [revised] Carlos O'Donell
12:57 Re: [PATCH 3/3] x86-64: Mark internal symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
12:57 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Carlos O'Donell
12:38 Re: [PATCH 2/3] x86: Mark VDSO_SYMBOL(getcpu) with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
12:38 Re: [PATCH 3/3] x86-64: Mark internal symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
12:34 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Alex Bennée
12:28 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
12:26 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Mark internal nss symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
11:48 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
11:47 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Mark internal nss symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
11:19 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
11:16 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
11:10 Ping Re: Fix mcontext_t sigcontext namespace (bug 21457) [revised] Joseph Myers
10:49 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
10:12 Re: [PATCH 08/27] arm64/sve: Kconfig update and conditional compilation support Alex Bennée
10:11 Re: [PATCH 07/27] arm64/sve: Low-level SVE architectural state manipulation functions Alex Bennée
10:03 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
09:58 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Mark internal nss symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
09:39 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Andreas Schwab
09:34 Re: [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Alex Bennée
09:11 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
08:58 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Andreas Schwab
08:20 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
07:24 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Andreas Schwab
07:23 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Andreas Schwab
07:01 request for glibc wiki edit permissions Nagaraju Mekala
02:31 Re: [PATCTH 0/2] pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutex_consistent() Yubin Ruan
02:25 Re: [PATCTH 0/2] pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutex_consistent() Yubin Ruan
02:20 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Use aligned stores in memset Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil

August 20, 2017
22:30 [PATCH] have ifunc resolver's return type match target Martin Sebor
20:03 Re: [PATCH] Fix pretty printer tests for run-built-tests == no Aurelien Jarno
18:58 RFA: [PATCH] Hide internal __ioctl function [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
18:01 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
18:01 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE H.J. Lu
17:59 Re: [PATCH] Don't compile non-lib modules as lib modules [BZ #21864] H.J. Lu
17:35 [PATCH] i386: Hide __old_glob64 [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
17:31 [PATCH] i386: Hide __old_readdir64 [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
17:18 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Mark internal nss symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
17:17 [PATCH] string/stratcliff.c: Replace int with size_t [BZ #21982] H.J. Lu
16:50 Re: Warnings in string/stratcliff.c, wcsmbs/wcsatcliff.c with GCC 7 -O3 H.J. Lu
16:27 New Swedish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.25.90) Translation Project Robot
14:12 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
13:50 Re: [PATCH] Remove __bb_init_func and __bb_exit_func [BZ #21974] H.J. Lu
13:40 Re: [PATCH] Remove __bb_init_func and __bb_exit_func [BZ #21974] H.J. Lu
09:43 [PATCTH 0/2] pthread_mutexattr_setrobust() and pthread_mutex_consistent() Yubin Ruan
08:09 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Mark internal nss symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
08:04 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
07:56 Re: [PATCH] Remove __bb_init_func and __bb_exit_func [BZ #21974] Florian Weimer
07:38 Re: [PATCH] Move ____longjmp_chk prototype to include/setjmp.h Florian Weimer
00:25 [PATCH] Move ____longjmp_chk prototype to include/setjmp.h H.J. Lu

August 19, 2017
23:42 [PATCH] Mark internal SSE2 functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
12:45 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno

August 18, 2017
22:27 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
22:17 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings Steve Ellcey
22:12 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings Joseph Myers
21:58 [PATCH] Remove __bb_init_func and __bb_exit_func [BZ #21974] H.J. Lu
21:35 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings Steve Ellcey
21:12 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings Joseph Myers
20:50 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings Steve Ellcey
20:31 [PATCH 3/3] Mark internal wchar functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
20:31 [PATCH 2/3] Mark internal nss symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
20:31 [PATCH 1/3] Mark __libc_multiple_libcs with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
19:57 Re: [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Florian Weimer
19:17 Re: [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Paul Eggert
19:08 [PATCH] Mark __dso_handle as hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
19:07 Re: Remove SPARC sqrt wrappers (bug 21973) David Miller
18:28 Re: [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Florian Weimer
17:45 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
17:43 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Mark internal grp/pwd/shadow functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
17:41 Re: [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Florian Weimer
17:30 Re: [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Paul Eggert
17:13 Remove SPARC sqrt wrappers (bug 21973) Joseph Myers
16:59 Re: [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Florian Weimer
16:41 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Carlos O'Donell
16:36 Re: [PATCH 05/27] arm64: fpsimd: Simplify uses of {set, clear}_ti_thread_flag() Alex Bennée
16:29 [PATCH 3/3] x86-64: Mark internal symbols with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
16:28 [PATCH 2/3] x86: Mark VDSO_SYMBOL(getcpu) with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
16:28 [PATCH 1/3] Mark internal grp/pwd/shadow functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
16:21 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Country name for xh_ZA Mike FABIAN
16:05 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Mark internal argz functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Joseph Myers
15:57 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Mark internal argz functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
15:53 Re: [PATCH] malloc: Abort on heap corruption, without a backtrace [BZ #21754] DJ Delorie
15:50 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Mark internal argz functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Joseph Myers
15:46 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Mark internal argz functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
15:45 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Mark __internal_statvfs[64] with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
15:34 Re: [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Paul Eggert
15:29 Re: [PATCH] malloc: Abort on heap corruption, without a backtrace [BZ #21754] Paul Eggert
15:28 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Do not use __builtin_types_compatible_p in C++ mode (bug 21930) Gabriel F. T. Gomes
15:26 Re: [PATCH] Add NT_GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE_0 macros H.J. Lu
15:26 [PATCH] assert: Support types without operator== (int) [BZ #21972] Florian Weimer
15:18 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Adhemerval Zanella
15:08 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Renzo Davoli
14:25 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Carlos O'Donell
14:12 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
14:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Mark internal argz functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Joseph Myers
13:58 Re: [PATCH 04/14] Consolidate non cancellable openat call Adhemerval Zanella
13:55 Re: [PATCH 05/14] Consolidate non cancellable close call Adhemerval Zanella
13:55 Re: [PATCH 04/14] Consolidate non cancellable openat call Adhemerval Zanella
13:55 Re: [PATCH v2] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Joseph Myers
13:52 Re: [PATCH] malloc: Abort on heap corruption, without a backtrace [BZ #21754] Carlos O'Donell
13:45 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Carlos O'Donell
13:36 Re: [PATCH 03/14] Consolidate non cancellable write call Adhemerval Zanella
13:25 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Mark __internal_statvfs[64] with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Adhemerval Zanella
13:21 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Check FMA_Usable in ifunc-mathvec-avx2.h [BZ #21966] H.J. Lu
13:19 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Mark __internal_statvfs[64] with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
13:15 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Mark __internal_statvfs[64] with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
13:03 RE: [PATCH] x86-64: Check FMA_Usable in ifunc-mathvec-avx2.h [BZ #21966] Senkevich, Andrew
13:02 [PATCH 2/2] Mark internal unistd.h functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
13:01 [PATCH 1/2] Mark internal argz functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
12:55 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Mark __internal_statvfs[64] with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] Florian Weimer
12:52 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Added Locale for mfe_MU Mike FABIAN
12:32 Re: [PATCH v2] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Florian Weimer
12:25 [PATCH v2] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:24 Fwd: Re: [PATCH] malloc: Abort on heap corruption, without a backtrace [BZ #21754] Florian Weimer
12:24 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
12:13 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Use aligned stores in memset Adhemerval Zanella
12:09 Re: [PATCH 04/27] arm64: Port deprecated instruction emulation to new sysctl interface Alex Bennée
12:02 Re: [PATCH 03/27] arm64: efi: Add missing Kconfig dependency on KERNEL_MODE_NEON Alex Bennée
11:52 [PATCH] malloc: Abort on heap corruption, without a backtrace [BZ #21754] Florian Weimer
11:52 Re: [PATCH 01/27] regset: Add support for dynamically sized regsets Alex Bennée
11:28 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Mike FABIAN
11:19 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Florian Weimer
11:07 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Florian Weimer
11:04 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Mike FABIAN
10:13 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Mike FABIAN
09:32 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
09:11 Re: Introduce en_EU? Florian Weimer
09:10 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Use aligned stores in memset Florian Weimer
07:39 [PATCH 1/1] Added Locale for mfe_MU Akhilesh Kumar
07:16 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
06:51 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Use aligned stores in memset Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
06:25 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Use aligned stores in memset Andrew Pinski
06:21 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Use aligned stores in memset Florian Weimer
05:13 [PATCH] powerpc: Use aligned stores in memset Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
03:54 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Country name for xh_ZA AKHILESH KUMAR
00:18 Re: [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings DJ Delorie

August 17, 2017
23:01 [PATCH] x86-64: Check FMA_Usable in ifunc-mathvec-avx2.h [BZ #21966] H.J. Lu
22:34 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
22:05 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
22:01 Re: [patch] NSS test harness upgrade DJ Delorie
21:47 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
21:35 Re: Introduce en_EU? Rafal Luzynski
21:34 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
21:31 [PATCH] Remove compat from DEFAULT_CONFIG lookup strings Steve Ellcey
21:30 Obsolete matherr, _LIB_VERSION, libieee.a Joseph Myers
21:20 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
21:09 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
20:59 Re: [PATCH 02/14] Consolidate non cancellable read call Adhemerval Zanella
20:58 [PATCH 2/4] Mark __internal_statvfs[64] with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
20:56 [PATCH 4/4] Mark internal argp functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
20:56 [PATCH 3/4] Mark ____wcsto*_l_internal functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
20:55 [PATCH 1/4] Mark 3 *_internal functions with attribute_hidden [BZ #18822] H.J. Lu
20:34 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
20:06 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures DJ Delorie
20:05 Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Adhemerval Zanella
19:53 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Steve Ellcey
19:51 Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Paul Eggert
18:58 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden H.J. Lu
18:25 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
18:18 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
18:07 Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Florian Weimer
17:32 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Joseph Myers
17:32 Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Adhemerval Zanella
17:29 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Adhemerval Zanella
17:25 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
17:16 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Steve Ellcey
17:06 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Florian Weimer
16:56 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Florian Weimer
16:55 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Florian Weimer
16:49 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Szabolcs Nagy
16:47 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Joseph Myers
16:46 Re: [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Ard Biesheuvel
16:43 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Florian Weimer
16:42 Re: [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Dave Martin
16:29 Re: localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Joseph Myers
16:25 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Florian Weimer
16:22 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Florian Weimer
16:19 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Florian Weimer
16:18 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Renzo Davoli
16:17 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
16:16 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation DJ Delorie
16:13 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Florian Weimer
15:57 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
15:56 localedef during tests suddenly needs a lot of memory Florian Weimer
15:56 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Szabolcs Nagy
15:52 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
15:46 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Wilco Dijkstra
15:44 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
15:32 Re: [Patch] aarch64: Fix tst-makecontext3 in ILP32 mode. Steve Ellcey
15:31 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Carlos O'Donell
15:21 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Carlos O'Donell
14:50 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Andreas Schwab
14:48 Re: [PATCH 08/18] malloc: Add specialized dynarray for C strings Pedro Alves
14:35 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
14:32 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Renzo Davoli
14:29 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Andreas Schwab
14:19 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
14:19 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Andreas Schwab
14:11 Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Paul Eggert
14:07 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Country name for xh_ZA Mike FABIAN
14:02 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden Joseph Myers
14:01 Re: [PATCH v3] Add math benchmark latency test Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:59 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
13:59 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Renzo Davoli
13:57 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Carlos O'Donell
13:55 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
13:51 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Adhemerval Zanella
13:47 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation H.J. Lu
13:46 Re: [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Carlos O'Donell
13:43 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
13:35 [PATCH] abort: Only flush file-based stdio streams before termination Florian Weimer
13:35 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation H.J. Lu
13:35 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden Florian Weimer
13:33 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
13:19 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden H.J. Lu
13:14 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Zack Weinberg
13:12 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden Zack Weinberg
13:11 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Zack Weinberg
13:08 Re: [PATCH v3] Add math benchmark latency test Wilco Dijkstra
12:43 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden H.J. Lu
12:41 Re: [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Florian Weimer
12:40 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
12:39 Re: [PATCH 08/18] malloc: Add specialized dynarray for C strings Adhemerval Zanella
12:37 Re: [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden Florian Weimer
12:34 Re: [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes Florian Weimer
12:25 [PATCH] Mark internal functions with attribute_hidden H.J. Lu
12:22 [PATCH] Add hidden visibility to internal function prototypes H.J. Lu
12:07 Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Adhemerval Zanella
11:57 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) H.J. Lu
11:50 [PATCH] resolv/resolv.h: allow alternative resolv.conf files Renzo Davoli
10:46 Re: [PATCH 15/27] arm64/sve: Probe SVE capabilities and usable vector lengths Suzuki K Poulose
10:19 Re: [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Florian Weimer
10:12 Re: [PATCH 08/18] malloc: Add specialized dynarray for C strings Florian Weimer
10:10 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Andreas Schwab
10:04 Re: [PATCH 15/27] arm64/sve: Probe SVE capabilities and usable vector lengths Dave Martin
10:02 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Country name for xh_ZA Rafal Luzynski
10:01 Re: [PATCH 24/27] arm64/sve: Detect SVE and activate runtime support Dave Martin
09:57 Re: [PATCH 02/27] arm64: KVM: Hide unsupported AArch64 CPU features from guests Dave Martin
09:39 [PATCH] dynarray: Set errno on overflow-induced allocation failure Florian Weimer
09:08 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix abmon for bem_ZM Mike FABIAN
09:07 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Country name for xh_ZA Mike FABIAN
08:54 [PATCH v3] Fix Country name for xh_ZA Akhilesh Kumar
08:46 Re: [PATCH 02/27] arm64: KVM: Hide unsupported AArch64 CPU features from guests Marc Zyngier
08:20 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix abmon for bem_ZM Mike FABIAN
08:02 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix Country name for xh_ZA Mike FABIAN
07:44 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
06:41 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Andreas Schwab
06:36 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
01:09 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Zack Weinberg
01:00 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Zack Weinberg

August 16, 2017
22:11 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
21:19 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) H.J. Lu
21:15 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
21:11 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) H.J. Lu
21:08 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
21:04 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
21:01 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:44 Re: Fix sigval namespace (bug 21944) Adhemerval Zanella
20:32 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Carlos O'Donell
20:32 Re: [PATCH 02/27] arm64: KVM: Hide unsupported AArch64 CPU features from guests Dave Martin
20:31 Re: Fix sigval namespace (bug 21944) Joseph Myers
20:07 Re: [PATCH 01/14] Consolidate non cancellable open call Adhemerval Zanella
20:03 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) H.J. Lu
19:47 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Shrink ULPs for float128 Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
18:06 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] H.J. Lu
18:05 Re: Fix sigval namespace (bug 21944) Adhemerval Zanella
17:57 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Joseph Myers
17:53 Re: [PATCH 24/27] arm64/sve: Detect SVE and activate runtime support Suzuki K Poulose
17:49 Re: [PATCH] __opensock: Remove internal_function attribute Adhemerval Zanella
17:48 Re: [PATCH 15/27] arm64/sve: Probe SVE capabilities and usable vector lengths Suzuki K Poulose
17:46 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] H.J. Lu
17:39 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation DJ Delorie
17:12 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Joseph Myers
17:02 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Joseph Myers
17:00 Re: Allow abort PLT references in libc.so for SH Joseph Myers
16:36 Re: [patch] Add tests for atexit/on_exit firing order Carlos O'Donell
16:28 [PATCH] aio: Remove internal_function function attribute Florian Weimer
16:28 [PATCH] misc: Remove internal_function function attribute Florian Weimer
16:28 [PATCH] NSS: Remove internal_function function attribute Florian Weimer
16:28 [PATCH] malloc: Remove the internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
16:28 [PATCH] __opensock: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
16:28 [PATCH] sunrpc: Remove internal_function Florian Weimer
16:12 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
16:05 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] H.J. Lu
16:01 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Carlos O'Donell
15:58 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] H.J. Lu
15:56 Re: Allow abort PLT references in libc.so for SH Carlos O'Donell
15:56 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
15:55 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Carlos O'Donell
15:48 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Carlos O'Donell
15:33 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] H.J. Lu
15:32 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
15:31 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Carlos O'Donell
15:31 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
15:28 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
15:22 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Wilco Dijkstra
15:20 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
15:18 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
15:14 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Szabolcs Nagy
15:07 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
15:05 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
15:01 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Adhemerval Zanella
14:59 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Arjan van de Ven
14:56 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Szabolcs Nagy
14:54 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
14:47 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
14:47 Re: [PATCH] ldd: never run file directly Andreas Schwab
14:47 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Joseph Myers
14:39 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Alexander Monakov
14:36 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:33 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Arjan van de Ven
14:32 Re: Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Arjan van de Ven
14:32 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
14:26 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:23 Re: Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Arjan van de Ven
14:23 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:21 Re: [PATCH] ldd: never run file directly Florian Weimer
14:20 Re: [PATCH] ldd: never run file directly Dmitry V. Levin
14:13 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
14:11 Re: [PATCH] ldd: never run file directly Andreas Schwab
14:04 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] Carlos O'Donell
13:56 Re: [PATCH] ldd: never run file directly Carlos O'Donell
13:51 Re: small fix to glibc wiki (FAQ) Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
13:50 [PATCH] ldd: never run file directly Florian Weimer
13:44 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Joseph Myers
13:43 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Szabolcs Nagy
13:34 [PATCH] x86-64: Optimize e_expf with FMA [BZ #21912] H.J. Lu
13:26 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Maciej W. Rozycki
13:07 Re: [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:36 [PATCH v2] Fix Country name for xh_ZA Akhilesh Kumar
12:28 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Wilco Dijkstra
11:35 Re: [PATCH 21/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Prevent guests from using SVE Dave Martin
11:27 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix Country name for xh_ZA/zu_ZA Mike FABIAN
11:26 [PATCH] Add math benchmark latency test Wilco Dijkstra
11:23 Re: [PATCH 21/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Prevent guests from using SVE Marc Zyngier
11:22 Re: [PATCH 23/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Hide SVE from CPU features exposed to guests Dave Martin
11:20 Re: [PATCH 21/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Prevent guests from using SVE Marc Zyngier
11:11 Re: [PATCH 23/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Hide SVE from CPU features exposed to guests Marc Zyngier
11:11 Re: [PATCH 02/27] arm64: KVM: Hide unsupported AArch64 CPU features from guests Marc Zyngier
10:55 Re: [PATCH 23/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Hide SVE from CPU features exposed to guests Dave Martin
10:50 Re: [PATCH 21/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Prevent guests from using SVE Dave Martin
10:40 Re: [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Dave Martin
10:10 [PATCH 1/1] Fix abmon for bem_ZM Akhilesh Kumar
09:13 Re: [PATCH 17/27] arm64/sve: Preserve SVE registers around EFI runtime service calls Dave Martin
08:42 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Szabolcs Nagy
08:09 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
08:03 Re: [Patch] aarch64: Fix tst-makecontext3 in ILP32 mode. Andreas Schwab
07:55 [PATCH 1/1] Fix Country name for xh_ZA/zu_ZA Akhilesh Kumar
07:52 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
07:07 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
06:46 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
05:10 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:40 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:29 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:55 Ping Re: Fix sigval namespace (bug 21944) Joseph Myers

August 15, 2017
22:12 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Joseph Myers
22:07 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Steve Ellcey
22:06 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Zack Weinberg
21:55 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Wilco Dijkstra
21:41 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Wilco Dijkstra
21:34 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Zack Weinberg
21:34 Allow abort PLT references in libc.so for SH Joseph Myers
21:05 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] x86-64: Align L(SP_RANGE)/L(SP_INF_0) to 8 bytes [BZ #21955] Joseph Myers
21:02 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Zack Weinberg
20:56 Fwd: [PATCH] x86-64: Align L(SP_RANGE)/L(SP_INF_0) to 8 bytes [BZ #21955] H.J. Lu
20:52 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Zack Weinberg
20:41 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
20:28 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Put L(SP_INF_0) in .rodata.cst4 section [BZ #21955] Joseph Myers
20:25 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Put L(SP_INF_0) in .rodata.cst4 section [BZ #21955] Zack Weinberg
20:21 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Joseph Myers
20:18 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Put L(SP_INF_0) in .rodata.cst4 section [BZ #21955] H.J. Lu
20:14 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Patrick McGehearty
20:11 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Patrick McGehearty
20:09 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
20:09 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Put L(SP_INF_0) in .rodata.cst4 section [BZ #21955] Joseph Myers
19:59 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Joseph Myers
19:57 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Do not use generic selection in C++ mode Joseph Myers
19:56 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Do not use __builtin_types_compatible_p in C++ mode (bug 21930) Joseph Myers
19:55 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Put L(SP_INF_0) in .rodata.cst4 section [BZ #21955] H.J. Lu
19:54 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Joseph Myers
19:34 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
18:41 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
18:09 [Patch] aarch64: Fix tst-makecontext3 in ILP32 mode. Steve Ellcey
17:48 [PATCH 1/3] Do not use __builtin_types_compatible_p in C++ mode (bug 21930) Gabriel F. T. Gomes
17:47 [PATCH 3/3] Do not use generic selection in C++ mode Gabriel F. T. Gomes
17:47 [PATCH 0/3] Fix math.h uses of C++ features Gabriel F. T. Gomes
17:47 [PATCH 2/3] Provide a C++ version of issignaling that does not use __MATH_TG Gabriel F. T. Gomes
17:46 Re: [PATCH 17/27] arm64/sve: Preserve SVE registers around EFI runtime service calls Ard Biesheuvel
17:39 [PATCH] x86-64: Put L(SP_INF_0) in .rodata.cst4 section [BZ #21955] H.J. Lu
17:38 Re: [PATCH 16/27] arm64/sve: Preserve SVE registers around kernel-mode NEON use Ard Biesheuvel
17:36 Re: [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Ard Biesheuvel
17:11 Re: [PATCH 05/27] arm64: fpsimd: Simplify uses of {set,clear}_ti_thread_flag() Ard Biesheuvel
16:53 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Joseph Myers
16:40 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
16:38 Re: [PATCH 23/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Hide SVE from CPU features exposed to guests Marc Zyngier
16:33 Re: [PATCH 21/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Prevent guests from using SVE Marc Zyngier
16:32 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Joseph Myers
16:26 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Joseph Myers
16:22 New French PO file for 'libc' (version 2.25.90) Translation Project Robot
16:18 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
16:16 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
16:06 Re: [PATCH] aio: Remove support for BROKEN_THREAD_SIGNALS Andreas Schwab
15:56 [PATCH] aio: Remove support for BROKEN_THREAD_SIGNALS Florian Weimer
14:18 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
13:41 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Gustavo Romero
13:34 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
13:29 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
13:14 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Gustavo Romero
13:06 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Adhemerval Zanella
13:04 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
12:56 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
12:47 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Andreas Schwab
12:46 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
12:35 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal H.J. Lu
12:29 Re: [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Andreas Schwab
12:27 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Florian Weimer
12:27 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Florian Weimer
12:22 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Andreas Schwab
12:19 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal H.J. Lu
12:17 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Florian Weimer
12:08 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Florian Weimer
12:07 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] Test for profiling support (_mcount/gprof) Florian Weimer
12:04 [PATCH] Add NT_GNU_PROPERTY_TYPE_0 macros H.J. Lu
12:03 Re: [PATCH] S390: Add new s390 platform z14. Stefan Liebler
12:03 Re: [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Andreas Schwab
11:56 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Andreas Schwab
11:53 [PATCH] mips/o32: fix internal_syscall5/6/7 Aurelien Jarno
11:41 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Florian Weimer
07:42 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Florian Weimer
04:28 Re: [PATCH v2 00/14] Remove sysdep-cancel assembly macro Palmer Dabbelt

August 14, 2017
20:09 Fix mcontext_t sigcontext namespace (bug 21457) [revised] Joseph Myers
20:05 Re: [PATCH v2 00/14] Remove sysdep-cancel assembly macro Adhemerval Zanella
19:06 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal H.J. Lu
18:46 [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Gustavo Romero
18:39 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Florian Weimer
18:01 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures DJ Delorie
17:14 Re: nis compat depreciation and test failures Joseph Myers
17:09 Re: [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal H.J. Lu
17:06 conformtest: Disable si_value expectation for XPG42 [committed] Joseph Myers
16:50 nis compat depreciation and test failures Steve Ellcey
16:49 Re: small fix to glibc wiki (FAQ) Winfried Magerl
16:35 [PATCH] i386: Replace internal_function attribute for __mcount_internal Florian Weimer
16:27 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation Carlos O'Donell
16:23 Re: internal_function symbols part of the public ABI Carlos O'Donell
15:47 Re: internal_function symbols part of the public ABI Andreas Schwab
15:28 Re: internal_function symbols part of the public ABI Florian Weimer
15:24 Re: [PATCH v2] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Andreas Schwab
15:24 Re: [PATCH v2] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Adhemerval Zanella
15:01 Re: [PATCH v2] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Gustavo Romero
14:38 Re: internal_function symbols part of the public ABI Andreas Schwab
14:27 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix LC_MONETARY for tpi_PG Mike FABIAN
14:17 internal_function symbols part of the public ABI Florian Weimer
13:56 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:54 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:52 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Szabolcs Nagy
13:29 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:22 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Wilco Dijkstra
13:20 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Szabolcs Nagy
13:01 Re: [PATCH] posix: Fix mmap for m68k and ia64 (BZ#21908) Adhemerval Zanella
12:52 Re: [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE H.J. Lu
12:51 Re: [PATCH] x86: Add IBT/SHSTK bits to cpu-features H.J. Lu
12:47 Re: [PATCH] _dl_start: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
12:46 Re: [PATCH] _dl_start: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
12:44 [PATCH 1/1] Fix LC_MONETARY for tpi_PG Akhilesh Kumar
12:44 Re: [PATCH] i386: Do not set internal_function H.J. Lu
12:42 Re: [PATCH] _dl_init: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
12:39 Re: [PATCH] _dl_init: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
12:35 Re: [PATCH] i386: Do not set internal_function Florian Weimer
12:33 Re: [PATCH] i386: Do not set internal_function H.J. Lu
12:31 Re: [PATCH] _dl_start: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
12:29 Re: [PATCH] _dl_init: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
12:27 Re: [PATCH] _dl_fini: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
12:14 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:36 [PATCH] i386: Do not set internal_function Florian Weimer
11:36 Re: small fix to glibc wiki (FAQ) Florian Weimer
11:33 [PATCH] _dl_init: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
11:32 small fix to glibc wiki (FAQ) Ivo Raisr
10:36 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Wilco Dijkstra
10:31 Re: [PATCH] _dl_start: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
10:29 [PATCH] _dl_fini: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
10:29 [PATCH] _dl_fini: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer

August 13, 2017
18:08 Re: [PATCH] ld.so: Remove internal_function attribute from various functions H.J. Lu
18:07 Re: [PATCH] Remove internal_function attribute from string-to-float functions H.J. Lu
18:07 Re: [PATCH] NPTL: Remove internal_function from stack marking functions H.J. Lu
18:06 Re: [PATCH] __netlink_assert_response: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
18:05 Re: [PATCH] __libc_rpc_getport: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
18:04 Re: [PATCH] NSS: Do not use internal_function for functions with hidden aliases H.J. Lu
18:03 Re: [PATCH] __fortify_fail: Remove internal_function attribute H.J. Lu
17:39 [PATCH] Don't compile non-lib modules as lib modules [BZ #21864] H.J. Lu

August 12, 2017
12:10 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] ld.so: Remove internal_function attribute from various functions Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] NPTL: Remove internal_function from stack marking functions Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] Remove internal_function attribute from string-to-float functions Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] __netlink_assert_response: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] __libc_rpc_getport: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] NSS: Do not use internal_function for functions with hidden aliases Florian Weimer
12:05 [PATCH] __fortify_fail: Remove internal_function attribute Florian Weimer
09:09 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Florian Weimer

August 11, 2017
23:54 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
23:47 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
19:22 Re: [PATCH] posix: Fix mmap for m68k and ia64 (BZ#21908) Adhemerval Zanella
18:55 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Zack Weinberg
18:53 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:28 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation Paul Eggert
18:12 Fix sigval namespace (bug 21944) Joseph Myers
18:06 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Zack Weinberg
17:58 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Szabolcs Nagy
17:57 Re: [RFC PATCH] Use anonymous union for siginfo_t Zack Weinberg
17:55 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation DJ Delorie
16:49 Re: [RFC PATCH] Use anonymous union for siginfo_t Paul Eggert
16:25 Re: [RFC PATCH] Use anonymous union for siginfo_t Joseph Myers
15:29 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
14:51 [PATCH 16/18] posix: More check for overflow allocation in glob Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 15/18] posix: Add common function to get home directory Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 18/18] posix: Fix glob with GLOB_NOCHECK returning modified patterns (BZ#10246) Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 14/18] posix: Use char_array for home_dir in glob Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 17/18] posix: Use enum for __glob_pattern_type result Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 09/18] posix: Use char_array for internal glob dirname Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 08/18] malloc: Add specialized dynarray for C strings Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 13/18] posix: Remove all alloca usage in glob Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 12/18] posix: Use dynarray for globname in glob Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 11/18] posix: Remove alloca usage on glob dirname Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 10/18] posix: Remove alloca usage for GLOB_BRACE on glob Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 03/18] posix: Consolidate glob implementation Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 04/18] posix: Allow glob to match dangling symlinks [BZ #866] Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 07/18] posix: User LOGIN_NAME_MAX for all user names in glob Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 06/18] posix: Remove glob GET_LOGIN_NAME_MAX usage Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 01/18] posix: Sync glob with gnulib [BZ #1062] Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 05/18] posix: Rewrite to use struct scratch_buffer instead of extend_alloca Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 [PATCH 02/18] posix: Adjust glob tests to libsupport Adhemerval Zanella
14:50 [PATCH v2 00/18] posix: glob fixes and refactor Adhemerval Zanella
14:31 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Florian Weimer
14:19 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Adhemerval Zanella
14:03 [RFC PATCH] Use anonymous union for siginfo_t Zack Weinberg
14:01 [PATCH] powerpc: Shrink ULPs for float128 Gabriel F. T. Gomes
13:28 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation Florian Weimer
13:11 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation Carlos O'Donell
13:07 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Florian Weimer
13:02 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
12:53 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation Florian Weimer
12:51 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Restrict xssqrtqp operands to Vector Registers (Altivec/VMX) Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:44 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Florian Weimer
12:41 Re: [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation Carlos O'Donell
12:38 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Carlos O'Donell
11:49 [PATCH] S390: Add new s390 platform z14. Stefan Liebler
11:31 Re: [PING] [PATCH v2] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Joseph Myers
11:22 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:11 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Wilco Dijkstra
10:50 Re: extend dl-minimal malloc implementation Florian Weimer
09:53 [PATCH] manual: Update alloca and variable length array documentation Florian Weimer
07:14 [PATCH 2/2] Call the correct memcpy function through mempcpy Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:14 [PATCH 1/2] aarch64: Add multiarch variants of __memcpy_chk Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:14 [PATCH 0/2] Multiarch hooks for memcpy variants Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:11 [PATCH] Don't add hidden symbols into static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:10 [COMMITTED 2/2] benchtests: Print json in memmove benchmark Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:10 [PATCH v2] Added postal_fmt in tt_RU Akhilesh Kumar
07:10 [COMITTED 1/2] benchtests: Remove verification runs from benchmark tests Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:36 Re: [PING] [PATCH v2] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Rical Jasan
03:37 Re: [PATCH] manual: Rewrite the section on widths of integer types. Rical Jasan
03:01 Re: [PATCH v2] manual: Update @standards for [__]va_copy. Rical Jasan

August 10, 2017
22:28 Re: [PATCH] assert: Suppress pedantic warning caused by statement expression [BZ# 21242] Joseph Myers
22:27 Re: [PING] [PATCH v2] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Joseph Myers
18:23 Re: [PATCH] locale: Make _nl_C_locobj_ptr usable outside of libc Florian Weimer
18:09 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
17:39 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Carlos O'Donell
16:43 Re: [PATCH] assert: Suppress pedantic warning caused by statement expression [BZ# 21242] Zack Weinberg
16:34 Re: [PATCH v2] manual: Update @standards for [__]va_copy. Florian Weimer
16:33 Re: [PATCH] manual: Rewrite the section on widths of integer types. Florian Weimer
15:32 Re: [PATCH] assert: Suppress pedantic warning caused by statement expression [BZ# 21242] Florian Weimer
14:23 Re: [PATCH] ld.so: Introduce struct dl_exception Carlos O'Donell
14:01 Re: master: Build failure in malloc with GCC 7 Florian Weimer
13:34 Re: [PATCH v4] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Mike FABIAN
13:31 Re: [PATCH] Define missing __inet6_scopeid_pton internal function used by getaddrinfo Samuel Thibault
13:28 Re: [PATCH] Define missing __inet6_scopeid_pton internal function used by getaddrinfo Florian Weimer
13:02 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] H.J. Lu
12:49 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] Florian Weimer
12:44 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] H.J. Lu
12:43 Re: Introduce en_EU? Florian Weimer
12:33 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] Florian Weimer
12:31 [PATCH] scripts/test-installation.pl: Handle NSS crypto libraries [BZ #21940] Florian Weimer
12:25 [PATCH] scripts/test-installation.pl: Ignore nss_test* DSOs [BZ #21911] Florian Weimer
12:11 [PING] [PATCH v2] manual: Update @standards for [__]va_copy. Rical Jasan
12:04 [PING] [PATCH] manual: Rewrite the section on widths of integer types. Rical Jasan
11:57 [PING] [PATCH v2] manual: Document missing feature test macros. Rical Jasan
11:56 Re: [PATCH] ld.so: Introduce struct dl_exception Florian Weimer
10:15 Re: [PATCH v3] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Mike FABIAN
09:46 [PATCH v4] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Akhilesh Kumar
09:23 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Added New Locale for en_MU Mike FABIAN
09:09 Re: [PATCH v3] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Mike FABIAN
09:00 Re: [PATCH v3] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Mike FABIAN
08:52 Re: [PATCH v3] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Mike FABIAN
07:29 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Added postal_fmt in tt_RU Mike FABIAN
06:54 Re: [PATCH v2] Added New Locale en_SC Mike FABIAN
03:28 [PATCH 1/1] Added postal_fmt in tt_RU Akhilesh Kumar
03:10 [PATCH 1/1] Added New Locale for en_MU Akhilesh Kumar
02:14 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Dmitry V. Levin

August 09, 2017
22:38 Re: [patch] NSS test harness upgrade Carlos O'Donell
21:41 Re: [patch] NSS test harness upgrade DJ Delorie
19:50 [PATCH v4] aarch64: Add split-stack TCB field Adhemerval Zanella
18:06 Re: Remove __qaddr_t Paul Eggert
17:31 Re: Fix uc_* namespace (bug 21457) Adhemerval Zanella
17:23 Re: [PATCH v2 00/14] Remove sysdep-cancel assembly macro Adhemerval Zanella
17:14 Remove __qaddr_t Joseph Myers
16:00 Fix uc_* namespace (bug 21457) Joseph Myers
15:41 Re: [PATCH] nss: Call __resolv_context_put before early return in get*_r [BZ #21932] Andreas Schwab
15:27 [PATCH] nss: Do not set errno to 0 in get* functions [BZ #21898] Florian Weimer
15:27 [PATCH] nss: Keep thread-local h_errno in sync in get*_r functions Florian Weimer
15:27 [PATCH] nss: Use h_errno directly in getXXbyYY Florian Weimer
15:23 [PATCH] nss: Call __resolv_context_put before early return in get*_r [BZ #21932] Florian Weimer
14:49 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Restrict xssqrtqp operands to Vector Registers (Altivec/VMX) Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
14:21 Re: If your patch received no review during the freeze, please send it again Carlos O'Donell
14:19 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Carlos O'Donell
13:26 If your patch received no review during the freeze, please send it again Zack Weinberg
13:10 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Zack Weinberg
13:01 [PATCH v3] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Akhilesh Kumar
13:00 Re: [PATCH] Enable unwind info in libc-start.c and backtrace.c Andreas Schwab
12:45 Re: [PATCH] Enable unwind info in libc-start.c and backtrace.c Carlos O'Donell
12:08 [RFC PATCH 27/27] arm64/sve: signal: Include SVE when computing AT_MINSIGSTKSZ Dave Martin
12:08 [RFC PATCH 26/27] arm64: signal: Report signal frame size to userspace via auxv Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 25/27] arm64/sve: Add documentation Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 24/27] arm64/sve: Detect SVE and activate runtime support Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 23/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Hide SVE from CPU features exposed to guests Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 22/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Treat guest SVE use as undefined instruction execution Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 21/27] arm64/sve: KVM: Prevent guests from using SVE Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 20/27] arm64/sve: Add sysctl to set the default vector length for new processes Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 19/27] arm64/sve: Add prctl controls for userspace vector length management Dave Martin
12:08 [PATCH 18/27] arm64/sve: ptrace and ELF coredump support Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 17/27] arm64/sve: Preserve SVE registers around EFI runtime service calls Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 16/27] arm64/sve: Preserve SVE registers around kernel-mode NEON use Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 15/27] arm64/sve: Probe SVE capabilities and usable vector lengths Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 14/27] arm64/sve: Backend logic for setting the vector length Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 13/27] arm64/sve: Signal handling support Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 12/27] arm64/sve: Support vector length resetting for new processes Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 11/27] arm64/sve: Core task context handling Dave Martin
12:07 [PATCH 10/27] arm64/sve: Low-level CPU setup Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 09/27] arm64/sve: Signal frame and context structure definition Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 08/27] arm64/sve: Kconfig update and conditional compilation support Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 07/27] arm64/sve: Low-level SVE architectural state manipulation functions Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 06/27] arm64/sve: System register and exception syndrome definitions Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 05/27] arm64: fpsimd: Simplify uses of {set,clear}_ti_thread_flag() Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 04/27] arm64: Port deprecated instruction emulation to new sysctl interface Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 03/27] arm64: efi: Add missing Kconfig dependency on KERNEL_MODE_NEON Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 02/27] arm64: KVM: Hide unsupported AArch64 CPU features from guests Dave Martin
12:06 [PATCH 01/27] regset: Add support for dynamically sized regsets Dave Martin
12:05 [PATCH 00/27] ARM Scalable Vector Extension (SVE) Dave Martin
11:46 [PATCH] Enable unwind info in libc-start.c and backtrace.c Wilco Dijkstra
10:58 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] H.J. Lu
10:39 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Florian Weimer
10:33 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] Florian Weimer
08:55 Re: [PATCH] Don't use IFUNC resolver for longjmp or system in libpthread (bug 21041) Andreas Schwab
08:55 Re: [PATCH] Don't use IFUNC resolver for longjmp or system in libpthread (bug 21041) Andreas Schwab
08:52 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Restrict xssqrtqp operands to Vector Registers (Altivec/VMX) Alan Modra
06:06 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Days and Months name for Afar Locale Mike FABIAN

August 08, 2017
21:57 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] H.J. Lu
21:47 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Dmitry V. Levin
21:27 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] H.J. Lu
21:13 Re: [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] Joseph Myers
20:55 [PATCH v2] powerpc: Add values from Linux 4.8 to <elf.h> Gustavo Romero
20:54 Re: [PATCH] elf/elf.h: Add NT_PPC_TM_SPR Gustavo Romero
20:47 Re: [PATCH v2] libio: Fix open_memstream fflush (NULL) (BZ#21735) Adhemerval Zanella
19:35 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #21745] powerpc: build some IFUNC math functions for libc and libm Gabriel F. T. Gomes
19:25 [PATCH] x86: Add IBT/SHSTK bits to cpu-features H.J. Lu
19:12 Introduce en_EU? (was: [PATCH 1/1] Fix yesexpr in en_DK locale) Rafal Luzynski
19:07 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Carlos O'Donell
18:40 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document getcontext uc_stack value on Linux [BZ #759] Adhemerval Zanella
18:32 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Days and Months name for Afar Locale Rafal Luzynski
18:30 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document getcontext uc_stack value on Linux [BZ #759] Zack Weinberg
18:27 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document getcontext uc_stack value on Linux [BZ #759] Adhemerval Zanella
18:25 [PATCH] Add private_function for private functions within glibc [BZ #21598] H.J. Lu
18:24 [PATCH v2] libio: Fix seek-past-end returned size for open_{w}memstream (BZ#15298) Adhemerval Zanella
18:22 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Days and Months name for Afar Locale Rafal Luzynski
18:10 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
18:09 Re: [PATCH] Don't use IFUNC resolver for longjmp or system in libpthread (bug 21041) Joseph Myers
18:07 Re: Do not use __ptr_t Joseph Myers
17:52 Re: Do not use __ptr_t Paul Eggert
17:23 Re: Do not use __ptr_t Joseph Myers
17:22 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Joseph Myers
17:02 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Return EAI_NODATA if gethostbyname2_r reports NO_DATA [BZ #21922] Florian Weimer
17:02 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Fix error handling in gethosts [BZ #21915] [BZ #21922] Florian Weimer
17:01 [PATCH] support_chroot_create: Add support for /etc/hosts, /etc/host.conf Florian Weimer
17:01 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: In gaih_inet, use h_errno for certain status values only Florian Weimer
17:01 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Properly set errno for NSS function lookup failure Florian Weimer
17:01 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Use &h_errno has the h_errno pointer Florian Weimer
17:01 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Use &errno has the errno pointer Florian Weimer
16:55 [PATCH COMMITTED] getaddrinfo: Remove unreachable return statement from gaih_inet Florian Weimer
16:40 [PATCH] Enable hidden visibility in libc.a compiled with PIE H.J. Lu
16:39 Re: Do not use __ptr_t Paul Eggert
16:31 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Dmitry V. Levin
16:12 [PATCH] powerpc: Restrict xssqrtqp operands to Vector Registers (Altivec/VMX) Gabriel F. T. Gomes
16:09 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Optimized memcmp Szabolcs Nagy
16:03 Re: [PATCH][AArch64] Optimized memcmp Wilco Dijkstra
15:36 Re: Do not use __ptr_t Zack Weinberg
15:29 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
15:23 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Szabolcs Nagy
15:02 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Szabolcs Nagy
14:59 Re: [PATCH v2] libio: Fix open_memstream fflush (NULL) (BZ#21735) Florian Weimer
14:58 Re: Do not use __ptr_t Paul Eggert
14:57 Re: [PATCH] Don't use IFUNC resolver for longjmp or system in libpthread (bug 21041) H.J. Lu
14:55 Re: [PATCH] Don't use IFUNC resolver for longjmp or system in libpthread (bug 21041) Florian Weimer
14:50 [PATCH] Don't use IFUNC resolver for longjmp or system in libpthread (bug 21041) Andreas Schwab
13:53 Re: [PATCH] libio: Flush stream at freopen (BZ#21037) Adhemerval Zanella
13:47 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Days and Months name for Afar Locale Mike FABIAN
13:43 [PATCH v2] libio: Fix open_memstream fflush (NULL) (BZ#21735) Adhemerval Zanella
13:20 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Carlos O'Donell
13:04 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcpy for Qualcomm Falkor processor Carlos O'Donell
12:48 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Days and Months name for Afar Locale Mike FABIAN
12:43 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Carlos O'Donell
12:39 Re: [PATCH v3] Fix Days and Months name for Afar Locale Mike FABIAN
12:12 Re: [PATCH] posix: Set p{read,write}v2 to return ENOTSUP (BZ#21780) Adhemerval Zanella
12:00 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Linux: Consolidate {RTLD_}SINGLE_THREAD_P definition Adhemerval Zanella
11:21 [PATCH v2] Fix p_cs_precedes for mt_MT Akhilesh Kumar
11:15 [PATCH v2/2] New locale for it_SM Akhilesh Kumar
11:14 [PATCH v2/1] New locale for it_VA Akhilesh Kumar
10:51 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
10:01 [PATCH v3] Fix Days and Months name for Afar Locale Akhilesh Kumar
08:36 Re: [PATCH v2] Removed redundant data for LC_MONETARY Mike FABIAN
07:59 Re: [PATCH 2/2] New locale for it_SM Mike FABIAN
07:47 Re: [PATCH 1/2] New locale for it_VA Florian Weimer
07:44 Re: [PATCH 1/2] New locale for it_VA Mike FABIAN
07:39 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix p_cs_precedes for mt_MT Mike FABIAN
07:00 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
06:33 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix abmon:abday in aa_DJ Mike FABIAN
06:19 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Linux: Consolidate {RTLD_}SINGLE_THREAD_P definition Florian Weimer
06:02 Re: [PATCH 1/2] New locale for it_VA Florian Weimer
06:00 [PATCH 1/1] Fix p_cs_precedes for mt_MT Akhilesh Kumar
04:41 [PATCH v2] Fix abmon:abday in aa_DJ Akhilesh Kumar
03:50 [PATCH 2/2] New locale for it_SM Akhilesh Kumar
03:49 [PATCH 1/2] New locale for it_VA Akhilesh Kumar
00:18 Do not use __ptr_t Joseph Myers

August 07, 2017
22:02 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
21:24 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Zack Weinberg
21:17 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
21:12 [PATCH 2/3] Linux: Consolidate {RTLD_}SINGLE_THREAD_P definition Adhemerval Zanella
21:12 [PATCH 3/3] Single thread optimization refactor Adhemerval Zanella
21:12 [PATCH 1/3] Remove NO_CANCELLATION macro Adhemerval Zanella
20:58 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Zack Weinberg
20:52 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Zack Weinberg
20:21 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
20:18 Re: Ping Re: Fix XPG4.2 bits/sigaction.h namespace (bug 21899) Zack Weinberg
20:17 Re: Remove __long_double_t Zack Weinberg
19:56 Re: Consistently use uintN_t not u_intN_t everywhere Joseph Myers
19:54 Re: Remove __long_double_t Joseph Myers
19:40 [PATCH] aarch64: Optimized memcpy for Qualcomm Falkor processor Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:31 [COMMITTED] benchtests: Allow selecting baseline for compare_string.py Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:31 [COMMITTED] benchtests: Avoid a display error when running in text terminal Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:29 Re: [patch] Fix for bz14333 -- race between atexit() and exit() Paul Pluzhnikov
19:16 [COMMITTED] benchtests: Use TEST_NAME instead of hardcoding memcpy Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:39 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
17:37 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Andreas Schwab
17:23 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Adhemerval Zanella
16:49 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
16:26 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
16:14 [PATCH] Fix missing redirects in testsuite targets Andreas Schwab
15:33 Re: [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Dmitry V. Levin
15:12 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add FMA multiarch functions to libm H.J. Lu
14:54 Re: [patch] Add tests for atexit/on_exit firing order Paul Pluzhnikov
14:27 Re: Removing old notes from the source tree Joseph Myers
14:19 Ping Re: Fix XPG4.2 bits/sigaction.h namespace (bug 21899) Joseph Myers
14:17 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add FMA multiarch functions to libm Joseph Myers
13:34 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Adhemerval Zanella
13:25 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Zack Weinberg
13:22 [PATCH] [BZ #21745] powerpc: build some IFUNC math functions for libc and libm Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
13:21 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
13:11 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Zack Weinberg
13:07 Re: [PATCH] Test status before h_errno in gaih_inet Florian Weimer
12:38 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
11:56 Re: Removing old notes from the source tree Zack Weinberg
11:47 Re: [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] Zack Weinberg
08:50 Re: Variations of memset() Florian Weimer

August 06, 2017
22:26 [PATCH] i386: Add _startup_sbrk and _startup_fatal [BZ #21913] H.J. Lu
16:47 Re: Removing old notes from the source tree Paul Eggert
16:15 Removing old notes from the source tree Zack Weinberg
14:50 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Add FMA multiarch functions to libm H.J. Lu
14:30 [PATCH] posix: Fix mmap for m68k and ia64 (BZ#21908) Adhemerval Zanella
04:27 [PATCH] x86-64: Add FMA multiarch functions to libm H.J. Lu

August 05, 2017
00:21 Consistently use uintN_t not u_intN_t everywhere Joseph Myers

August 04, 2017
23:15 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
22:43 Remove __long_double_t Joseph Myers
21:34 Reimplement min_of_type using __MATH_TG [committed] Joseph Myers
20:58 Re: Variations of memset() Joseph Myers
20:52 Re: [PATCH][BZ 21672] fix pthread_create crash in ia64 Sergei Trofimovich
20:28 Re: Variations of memset() H.J. Lu
19:54 Re: Variations of memset() Carlos O'Donell
19:23 Re: Variations of memset() Carlos O'Donell
19:19 Re: Variations of memset() Alexander Monakov
19:14 Re: Variations of memset() Jeff Law
19:11 Re: Variations of memset() Carlos O'Donell
19:02 Re: Variations of memset() Matthew Wilcox
18:43 Re: Variations of memset() Andreas Schwab
18:17 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Adhemerval Zanella
18:09 Re: Variations of memset() Carlos O'Donell
18:05 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Wilco Dijkstra
17:11 Variations of memset() Matthew Wilcox
15:08 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
14:38 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Carlos O'Donell
14:08 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
13:52 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Carlos O'Donell
13:33 Re: PING: [PATCH] Check linker support for INSERT in linker script H.J. Lu
13:33 Re: PING: [PATCH] Run vismain only if linker supports protected data symbol H.J. Lu
13:32 Re: [PATCH] Compile tst-prelink.c without PIE [BZ #21815] H.J. Lu
13:31 Re: [PATCH 3/4] i686: Implement IFUNC selectors in C H.J. Lu
13:25 Re: Improved check-localedef script Zack Weinberg
13:23 Re: [PATCH 1/4] x86-64: Implement libm IFUNC selectors in C H.J. Lu
13:21 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Use _dl_runtime_resolve_opt only with AVX512F H.J. Lu
13:20 Re: [PATCH] i386: Support static PIE in start.S H.J. Lu
13:20 Re: [PATCH] i386: Update I386_USE_SYSENTER for early PIC syscall H.J. Lu
13:18 Re: [PATCH, 2.27] x86-64: Use IFUNC memcpy and mempcpy in libc.a H.J. Lu
13:16 Re: [PATCH 2/4] x86-64: Implement libmathvec IFUNC selectors in C H.J. Lu
13:13 Re: Improved check-localedef script Zack Weinberg
13:06 Re: Improved check-localedef script Zack Weinberg
13:02 [PATCH] x86: Remove __memset_zero_constant_len_parameter [BZ #21790] H.J. Lu
12:59 Re: Improved check-localedef script Zack Weinberg
12:46 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
11:02 Re: Improved check-localedef script Luis Javier Merino
10:50 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Added New Locale en_SC AKHILESH KUMAR
10:45 [PATCH v2] Added New Locale en_SC Akhilesh Kumar
10:06 Re: Improved check-localedef script Rafal Luzynski
09:58 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
09:54 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
09:50 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
09:32 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
09:25 Re: Improved check-localedef script Rafal Luzynski
09:20 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
09:14 Re: Improved check-localedef script Rafal Luzynski
09:14 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
09:09 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
08:39 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Added New Locale en_SC Mike FABIAN
08:34 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
08:07 Re: Improved check-localedef script Rafal Luzynski
06:42 Re: Improved check-localedef script Mike FABIAN
00:16 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Patrick McGehearty
00:12 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Joseph Myers

August 03, 2017
22:39 [PATCH COMMITTED] Fix the return type of the getentropy stub Aurelien Jarno
22:33 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Wilco Dijkstra
21:17 Improved check-localedef script Zack Weinberg
20:01 Re: Consistently use uintN_t not u_intN_t in libm Zack Weinberg
19:57 Re: [PATCH] Add RTLD_RELOAD to dlopen Carlos O'Donell
19:56 Consistently use uintN_t not u_intN_t in libm Joseph Myers
19:48 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Joseph Myers
19:28 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Carlos O'Donell
19:25 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Paul Eggert
18:43 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Adhemerval Zanella
18:22 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
17:47 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Joseph Myers
17:26 Re: [PATCH] Add RTLD_RELOAD to dlopen Florian Weimer
17:18 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
17:17 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
17:09 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Zack Weinberg
16:51 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Patrick McGehearty
16:49 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Carlos O'Donell
16:48 Re: NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Andreas Schwab
16:42 Re: [PATCH] aio: fix newp->running data race Samuel Thibault
16:28 NSS error reporting (bug 20532) Florian Weimer
15:38 [PATCH 4/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
15:36 [PATCH 3/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
15:35 [PATCH 2/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
15:33 [PATCH 1/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
15:31 [PATCH 0/4] Add ILP32 support to aarch64 Steve Ellcey
15:12 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix iso 3166.def for TIWAN Mike FABIAN
14:57 Fix XPG4.2 bits/sigaction.h namespace (bug 21899) Joseph Myers
14:37 Re: [PATCH] Add RTLD_RELOAD to dlopen Samuel Thibault
13:12 [PATCH 14/14] Remove cancellation support for syscall generation Adhemerval Zanella
13:12 [PATCH 13/14] Remove p{read,write}{v} and fallocate from x86 auto-generation list Adhemerval Zanella
13:12 [PATCH 12/14] Fix {INLINE,INTERNAL}_SYSCALL macros for x32 Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 05/14] Consolidate non cancellable close call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 11/14] Remove non cancellable sigsuspend definition Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 10/14] Consolidate non cancellable nanosleep call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 07/14] Consolidate non cancellable fcntl call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 09/14] Consolidate non cancellable pause call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 08/14] Consolidate non cancellable waitpid call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 06/14] Consolidate non cancellable writev call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 04/14] Consolidate non cancellable openat call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 03/14] Consolidate non cancellable write call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 01/14] Consolidate non cancellable open call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH 02/14] Consolidate non cancellable read call Adhemerval Zanella
13:11 [PATCH v2 00/14] Remove sysdep-cancel assembly macro Adhemerval Zanella
12:28 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Carlos O'Donell
12:07 Re: [PATCH] i686/multiarch: Regenerate ulps Joseph Myers
12:05 [PATCH] Add a number of protocols to __SOCKADDR_ALLTYPES Ralf Baechle
11:47 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix yesexpr in en_DK locale Mike FABIAN
11:35 [PATCH COMMITTED] getaddrinfo: Release resolver context on error in gethosts [BZ #21885] Florian Weimer
11:23 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Joseph Myers
11:18 Re: posix/tst-regex, posix/tst-regex2 broken by ChangeLog rotation? Florian Weimer
11:17 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Joseph Myers
10:50 Re: posix/tst-regex, posix/tst-regex2 broken by ChangeLog rotation? Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:43 posix/tst-regex, posix/tst-regex2 broken by ChangeLog rotation? Florian Weimer
10:41 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:41 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Florian Weimer
10:28 Re: [PATCH] Define missing __inet6_scopeid_pton internal function used by getaddrinfo Florian Weimer
10:27 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:24 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix yesexpr in en_DK locale Florian Weimer
10:17 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix yesexpr in en_DK locale Mike FABIAN
10:15 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Rical Jasan
10:04 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix abmon:abday in aa_DJ Mike FABIAN
09:48 Re: [PATCH] Test status before h_errno in gaih_inet Florian Weimer
09:23 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:01 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:59 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:54 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix yesexpr in en_DK locale Mike FABIAN
08:54 Re: [PATCH] Define missing __inet6_scopeid_pton internal function used by getaddrinfo Samuel Thibault
08:54 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Florian Weimer
08:29 [PATCH] i686/multiarch: Regenerate ulps Aurelien Jarno
08:08 [PATCH 1/1] Fix abmon:abday in aa_DJ Akhilesh Kumar
06:19 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Rical Jasan
06:06 Re: Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Alan Modra
04:29 Re: [buildbot committed 1/3] Update the URL to the new instance Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:26 Removing ChangeLog [Was Re: 2.26 hard freeze status] Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:43 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix iso 3166.def for TIWAN AKHILESH KUMAR
03:40 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix yesexpr in en_DK locale AKHILESH KUMAR
00:36 Re: [PATCH] Define missing __inet6_scopeid_pton internal function used by getaddrinfo Samuel Thibault
00:23 [PATCH] Define missing __inet6_scopeid_pton internal function used by getaddrinfo Samuel Thibault

August 02, 2017
23:35 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Patrick McGehearty
23:20 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement David Miller
22:31 Re: [PATCH] Add missing include for pthread_setcancelstate Samuel Thibault
22:27 Re: [PATCH] Add missing include for pthread_setcancelstate Joseph Myers
21:34 [commited,hurd] Add __libc_init_secure stub Samuel Thibault
21:26 Re: [PATCH][BZ 21672] fix pthread_create crash in ia64 Sergei Trofimovich
21:08 [PATCH] Add missing include for pthread_setcancelstate Samuel Thibault
21:00 Re: [PATCH][BZ 21672] fix pthread_create crash in ia64 Adhemerval Zanella
20:53 Re: [PATCH][BZ 21672] fix pthread_create crash in ia64 Sergei Trofimovich
20:17 Fix tgmath.h for __int128 (bug 21686) [committed] Joseph Myers
19:53 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Patrick McGehearty
19:52 New Swedish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.25.90) Translation Project Robot
19:04 Re: problem compiling glibc 2.26 with gcc 7.1 Adhemerval Zanella
19:01 Re: problem compiling glibc 2.26 with gcc 7.1 Waldemar Brodkorb
18:55 Re: problem compiling glibc 2.26 with gcc 7.1 Khem Raj
18:51 Re: [PATCH, 2.27] x86-64: Use IFUNC memcpy and mempcpy in libc.a Florian Weimer
18:51 Re: problem compiling glibc 2.26 with gcc 7.1 Adhemerval Zanella
18:47 problem compiling glibc 2.26 with gcc 7.1 Waldemar Brodkorb
18:36 Re: [PATCH, 2.27] x86-64: Use IFUNC memcpy and mempcpy in libc.a H.J. Lu
18:27 Re: [PATCH, 2.27] x86-64: Use IFUNC memcpy and mempcpy in libc.a Florian Weimer
18:06 Re: 2.26 hard freeze status Joseph Myers
17:49 Re: 2.26 hard freeze status Zack Weinberg
17:36 [PATCH] i386: Update I386_USE_SYSENTER for early PIC syscall H.J. Lu
17:33 [PATCH] i386: Support static PIE in start.S H.J. Lu
17:21 Re: [PATCH] x86-64: Check PIC instead of SHARED in start.S Florian Weimer
17:21 Re: [PATCH] i386: Check PIC to enable PIC setups in multiarch functions Florian Weimer
17:11 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix yesexpr in en_DK locale Mike FABIAN
16:40 [PATCH] i386: Check PIC to enable PIC setups in multiarch functions H.J. Lu
16:19 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix iso 3166.def for TIWAN Mike FABIAN
16:10 Fix tgmath.h for bit-fields (bug 21685) [committed] Joseph Myers
16:01 [PATCH] x86-64: Check PIC instead of SHARED in start.S H.J. Lu
15:53 Re: [PATCH, 2.27] x86-64: Use IFUNC memcpy and mempcpy in libc.a H.J. Lu
15:41 [PATCH 4/4] x86: Remove assembly versions of HAS_CPU_FEATURE/HAS_ARCH_FEATURE H.J. Lu
15:40 [PATCH 3/4] i686: Implement IFUNC selectors in C H.J. Lu
15:38 [PATCH 2/4] x86-64: Implement libmathvec IFUNC selectors in C H.J. Lu
15:37 [PATCH 1/4] x86-64: Implement libm IFUNC selectors in C H.J. Lu
15:33 Re: 2.26 hard freeze status Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:27 [PATCH] i386: Don't define multiarch __memmove_chk in libc.a [BZ #21791] H.J. Lu
15:26 Re: 2.26 hard freeze status Joseph Myers
15:18 Re: 2.26 hard freeze status Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:12 [PATCH] x86-64: Use _dl_runtime_resolve_opt only with AVX512F H.J. Lu
15:09 [PING] [PATCH] sys/ptrace.h: remove obsolete Linux PTRACE_SEIZE_DEVEL constant Dmitry V. Levin
15:09 Re: [PATCH] elf/elf.h: Add NT_PPC_TM_SPR Andreas Schwab
15:01 Re: [PATCH] elf/elf.h: Add NT_PPC_TM_SPR (ping) Gustavo Romero
14:53 [PATCH] Compile tst-prelink.c without PIE [BZ #21815] H.J. Lu
14:49 Re: PING: [PATCH] Run vismain only if linker supports protected data symbol H.J. Lu
14:47 Re: PING: [PATCH] Check linker support for INSERT in linker script H.J. Lu
14:41 Re: [PATCH 00/14] Remove sysdep-cancel assembly macro Adhemerval Zanella
14:32 master now open for development Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:16 The GNU C Library version 2.26 is now available Siddhesh Poyarekar

August 01, 2017
21:17 Re: Updating NEWS for 2.26 Florian Weimer
18:28 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Adhemerval Zanella
16:33 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Patrick McGehearty
16:06 Re: [PATCH] Sparc exp(), expf() performance improvement Patrick McGehearty
11:02 Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix title for fy_DE Rafal Luzynski
10:17 Re: [PATCH] tst-tlsopt-powerpc as a shared lib Adam Conrad
09:21 Re: Updating NEWS for 2.26 Florian Weimer
09:21 Re: Updating NEWS for 2.26 Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:46 Re: Updating NEWS for 2.26 Florian Weimer
00:14 Re: [PATCH] tst-tlsopt-powerpc as a shared lib Alan Modra


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc