2.26 hard freeze status

Hi,

As I mentioned before, I had planned to announce a hard freeze on master
on Thursday.  There is still one unresolved blocker though, i.e.
pr#21298.  Carlos, Torvald, any update on that?  If you're able to
resolve it on Thursday your time, we can go as planned, i.e. freeze at
midnight (EST instead of UTC as I had thought).  Otherwise we can
postpone the release by a day or two, let me know how much time you need.

Siddhesh