Propose Rafał and Mike as localedata maintainers.

Developers,

I have been incredibly impressed with Rafał and Mike's recent
and ongoing work and localedata cleanups.

I have spoken to both Rafał and Mike and would like to propose
both of them as maintainers of the localedata in glibc.

Between the CLDR 31 and Unicode 10 updates I see Rafał and
Mike leading glibc in the right direction.

I think that the locale (not localedata) changes still need global
review, but the updates and harmonization for localedata need to
have inspired and motivated individuals helping and making
progress on our backlog of bugs.

Thoughts from the other maintainers?

Carlos.