Re: I'm already gone

Yes, I've removed myself from the default CCs in bugzilla.  That's one
thing I did know how to do.
There might be some other places I'm plugged in where I don't know off
hand how to unplug.
If you notice my name/address still attached to something, please let
me know and/or unplug me yourself.

I heartily endorse Thomas and Samuel as Hurd libc maintainers.
Thomas is already the default CC recipient for the bugzilla component
(the sole one, now that I've been removed).

Thanks,
Roland