Re: I'm already gone

Thank you for all your work on glibc!  I presume you'll remove yourself as
a default CC: on any of the admin, buildbot, hurd, manual, ports
(obsolescent) components in glibc should you no longer wish to be a
default CC there.

I'd like to nominate Samuel Thibault and Thomas Schwinge, if willing, as
Hurd port maintainers (which implies full authority to commit any of the
backlogged Hurd-specific changes that clearly cannot affect non-Hurd
ports, without waiting for any prior review, at least for now including
during release freezes, subject to the usual coding standards and always
having the option to request review of a particular patch if that seems
useful or the patch possibly controversial).  (Committed patches should
still be posted to libc-alpha, and of course the community may raise
issues post-commit which should then be addressed.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com