This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 05:17:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com> wrote:
> PSA: The development freeze for 2.26 is due in a little over a week. 1
> July is a Saturday, so we have until next week to finish major changes.
> I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
> to post by tomorrow. Are there any major changes that need attention
> but are not getting it?
Should we change i386 malloc alignment to 16 bytes: