Re: time unit in bench-skeleton

On Wednesday 28 June 2017 08:33 PM, Victor Rodriguez wrote:
> Thanks a lot, one more question, I was checking the src of the tests
> and as far as i understand the benchmarks are running against the
> installed Glibc right ? not the recently compiled. Am I right?

If you run the benchmarks as is, they will run by default against the
installed glibc.  The 'make bench' target invokes the benchmarks with
the built dynamic linker, so the benchmark then runs against the built
glibc.  You can invoke them manually using the testrun.sh script in the
build directory so that they run against the built glibc.

Siddhesh