This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 8/8] Add manual documentation for threads.h
- From: Rical Jasan <ricaljasan at pacific dot net>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, Juan Manuel Torres Palma <j dot m dot torrespalma at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:52:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 8/8] Add manual documentation for threads.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/27/2017 11:31 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> This patch updates the manual and adds a new chapter to the manual,
> explaining types macros, constants and functions defined by ISO C11
> threads.h standard.
> * manual/Makefile (chapters): Add isothreads.texi.
> * manual/isothreads.texi: New file. Add new chapter for ISO C11
> threads documentation.
Is there a reason for making this its own chapter and not having POSIX
Threads and ISO C11 Threads sections in threads.texi? IOW, why not have
a chapter for Threads?