This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Removal of xlocale.h causes weechat failure during perl plugin build as perl.h includes it
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Earnestly <zibeon at googlemail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:50:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Removal of xlocale.h causes weechat failure during perl plugin build as perl.h includes it
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170627180210.GA14041@teapot> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> Could you please write a heads up note for distributions so they can
> check with the packaging changes and adjust accordingly?