This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at gotplt dot org>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>, "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd at arm dot com, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 19:00:21 +0530
- Subject: Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <594D1402.email@example.com>
On Friday 23 June 2017 06:43 PM, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> i'd like
> Re: [PATCH v2] Single threaded stdio optimization
> to be reviewed and if it's not possible in this release
> then do the aarch64 specific lll hack.
> in the event of v4.12 kernel getting released i'd like to
> add the new aarch64 hwcap bits.
Given that 4.12 is slated for the first week of July and the new hwcap
bits are fairly stable, I'd say just push these in to stay in sync with