This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 11:42:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: 2.26 freeze in a little over a week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=triegel at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com A12277DCE9
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com A12277DCE9
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2017-06-22 at 14:24 -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 22/06/2017 13:49, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> > Hi,
> > PSA: The development freeze for 2.26 is due in a little over a week. 1
> > July is a Saturday, so we have until next week to finish major changes.
> > I have a memcpy implementation for the Qualcomm falkor chip that I hope
> > to post by tomorrow. Are there any major changes that need attention
> > but are not getting it?
> > Siddhesh
> I would like to propose both C11 threads support 
IMO, it would be good to include that in the release.