This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Single threaded stdio optimization
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <nd at arm dot com>, "triegel at redhat dot com" <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:52:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Single threaded stdio optimization
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <594AA0A4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> created. A new libc abi symbol, _IO_enable_locks, does this.
> (The abilist files will have to be updated in a separate patch).
I don't see any declarations or uses of this symbol in public headers, so
why does it need to be at a public symbol version instead of
Joseph S. Myers