This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 19919] iso14651_t1_common: Correct the Malayalam sorting order of 0D36 and 0D37
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 10:14:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 19919] iso14651_t1_common: Correct the Malayalam sorting order of 0D36 and 0D37
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACjkf4BtMazxSwPZgR9Uumd2vKcFBfPz=KGUdVo3aW3rtiF2og@mail.gmail.com> <1444929894.28213448.1492509423870.JavaMail.email@example.com> <CACjkf4BRDw3ZfFoXAgeVJ+aNfCgG5C8uYQg_ckFQ8QYy9ru8nQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 06/10/2017 11:34 PM, Santhosh Thottingal wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Pravin Satpute <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Patch applies clean and providing results as expected. Santhosh
>> please provide Changelog entries as well for this patch. Providing
>> on bugzilla is fine, so if someone committing this patch he can
>> directly copy-paste it for localedata/Changelog file.
I have committed this patch along with the one for #19922. The
ChangeLog entry I wrote for them is
2017-06-11 Santhosh Thottingal <email@example.com>
* locales/iso14651_t1_common: Add collation rules for U+07DA
* locales/iso14651_t1_common: Correct collation of U+0D36
If you would prefer to be identified some other way please email me
off-list with your preferred name and/or email address.
On behalf of the glibc maintainers I would like to apologize for the
unconscionable delay in applying the fixes you provided for these bugs.