This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 19919] iso14651_t1_common: Correct the Malayalam sorting order of 0D36 and 0D37
- From: Santhosh Thottingal <santhosh dot thottingal at gmail dot com>
- To: Pravin Satpute <psatpute at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 09:04:09 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 19919] iso14651_t1_common: Correct the Malayalam sorting order of 0D36 and 0D37
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACjkf4BtMazxSwPZgR9Uumd2vKcFBfPz=KGUdVo3aW3rtiF2og@mail.gmail.com> <1444929894.28213448.1492509423870.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Pravin Satpute <email@example.com> wrote:
> Patch applies clean and providing results as expected. Santhosh please provide Changelog entries as well for this patch. Providing on bugzilla is fine, so if someone committing this patch he can directly copy-paste it for localedata/Changelog file.