This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add cache info for powerpc64
- From: "Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho" <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh at kernel dot crashing dot org>, Steven Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:12:15 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add cache info for powerpc64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The actual cache info was added for 4.11, but have a guess at the
> L1 linesizes using info provided by older kernels.
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/powerpc64/sysconf.c: New file.
There is already a patch reviewed and approved here:
But this patch is blocked because it depends on another patch that's waiting