This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add more tests for memrchr
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 09:51:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add more tests for memrchr
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOo9k=zpJ+ieAdOUBBYzTUNuPM0qnnZHzydXDBfgPyBNpA@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 6:51 AM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:36 AM, Rafal Luzynski
> <email@example.com> wrote:
>> If the subject line of this message is an actual commit comment
>> then shouldn't it say "memrchr" instead of "memchr"?
>> Otherwise I think I'm unable to tell for sure if the patch is
>> correct or not.
> Oops. Fixed:
> This patch adds some memrchr tests for len == 0 and for positions close
> to the beginning, which are equivalent to positions close to the end for
> * string/test-memrchr.c (test_main): Add tests for len == 0 and
> for positions close to the beginning, which are equivalent to
> positions close to the end for memchr.
The patch is at