This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Define SIG_HOLD for XPG4 (bug 21538)
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 10:15:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Define SIG_HOLD for XPG4 (bug 21538)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/01/2017 01:45 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> Various bits/signum.h headers define SIG_HOLD if __USE_UNIX98. That
> should be __USE_XOPEN, as this macro is in XPG4. This patch fixes the
> conditionals accordingly. Because of other header bugs, this does not
> allow any XFAILs to be removed (however, the XPG4/signal.h/conform
> XFAIL only depends on a few such straightforward header bugs, not on
> the more complicated to fix ucontext_t issues, as ucontext_t isn't
> included in signal.h in XPG4).
> Tested for x86_64.