This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/7] Additonal integrity checks for the malloc implementation
- From: Istvan Kurucsai <pistukem at gmail dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 10:43:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/7] Additonal integrity checks for the malloc implementation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
They passed make check, I will look into adding tests next week. Yes,
I would need someone to check them in.
On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 10:19 PM, DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> These look good to me, assuming they've passed "make check". Could use
> test cases for the hackery we're trying to prevent, but that shouldn't
> stop the patches from going in.
> After you have consensus, will you need someone to check these in for