This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [GLIBC][PATCH] Remove string/bits/string2.h header
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 15:35:00 -0300
- Subject: Re: [GLIBC][PATCH] Remove string/bits/string2.h header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <AM5PR0802MB2610FABA198EB50CCF75401183F70@AM5PR0802MB2610.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAKCAbMjTWn6YRspv9dx2x+ZFhkj1qReuUpDT2Tw=qi8Ofirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/06/2017 15:26, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Wilco Dijkstra <Wilco.Dijkstra@arm.com> wrote:
>> After https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2017-06/msg00027.html there is
>> no longer a need for string2.h, so remove it and all mention of string2.h.
>> Move the redirects for __bzero and __stpcpy to include/string.h since they
>> are still required until all internal uses have been renamed.
>> This fixes several linknamespace/localplt failures when building with -Os.
> +1 from me but I'm not sure I'm entitled to outright _approve_ it.
LGTM as well, thanks.