This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/6] float128: Add conversion from float128 to mpn
- From: "Gabriel F. T. Gomes" <gftg at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 20:52:24 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/6] float128: Add conversion from float128 to mpn
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:23:25 +0000
Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 May 2017, Gabriel F. T. Gomes wrote:
> > I attached a new patch which replaces the definition of MAX and MIN in
> > stdlib/gmp-impl.h with an inclusion of sys/param.h.
> > Is the attached patch OK for master?
> That patch is OK.
Thanks. I've committed it.
> This sounds like an include ordering problem. float128_private.h
> redefines lots of names from math_private.h and math.h. But that doesn't
> cause problems because it includes those headers first. So how about
> making float128_private.h include gmp.h before redefining
Thanks again. I rewrote this and I'll send again with the other patches
in the series.