This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.26 timeline
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 11:20:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: 2.26 timeline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx07.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx07.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=fweimer at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 64D1CC04B929
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 64D1CC04B929
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/01/2017 11:04 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> We are nearing the end of the 2.26 development cycle, with 2.26 release
> scheduled in July. I would like to volunteer to manage 2.26 release as
> well, continuing the convention of two releases per manager. Is
> everyone comfortable with a freeze in mid June and then release in mid July?
I expected a freeze at July 1st and a release at the beginning of
August. I don't have a problem with the new schedule, though.