libc-alpha archive
date index for May, 2017

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

May 29, 2017
15:51 [RFC][PATCH] Parse interface zone id for node-local multicast too Benjamin Cama
15:46 [PATCH v2] Remove check for NULL buffer passed to `ptsname_r' Arjun Shankar
14:27 Re: Testing build failure with latest GCC Cyril Hrubis
13:51 [PATCH] Add more tests for memrchr H.J. Lu
12:29 Re: [PATCH v6] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
09:39 [RFC][PATCH v7 02,03,06,07,10,11,12,13,14,15,16/16][BZ 10871] Skipped patches Rafal Luzynski
09:23 [RFC][PATCH v7 09/16] Abbreviated alternative month names (%Ob) also added (bug 10871). Rafal Luzynski
09:21 [RFC][PATCH v7 08/16] Let alternative month names be a copy of regular ones (bug 10871). Rafal Luzynski
09:19 [RFC][PATCH v7 05/16] Implement the %OB specifier - alternative month names (bug 10871) Rafal Luzynski
09:18 [RFC][PATCH v7 04/16] Add tests for alternative month names (bug 10871) Rafal Luzynski
09:16 [RFC][PATCH v7 01/16] Implement alternative month names (bug 10871). Rafal Luzynski
09:14 [RFC][PATCH v7 00/16][BZ 10871] Month names in alternative (nominative/genitive) case Rafal Luzynski
08:36 Re: [PATCH] Add more tests for memchr Rafal Luzynski

May 28, 2017
16:26 Re: RFC: Rewrite x86-64 IFUNC selector in C H.J. Lu

May 27, 2017
21:35 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
15:20 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Remove the bulk of the NaCl port. Zack Weinberg
12:55 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of powf() Wilco Dijkstra
11:36 Re: Last Responder Wins in Patchwork? Rical Jasan
10:08 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Remove the bulk of the NaCl port. Rical Jasan
00:38 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of powf() Steven Munroe
00:31 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen

May 26, 2017
22:33 Re: [Patch] aarch64: ThunderX2 specific memcpy and memmove Saharoy, Saikat
21:49 [Patch] aarch64: ThunderX2 specific memcpy and memmove Saharoy, Saikat
20:13 Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Steve Ellcey
19:55 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of powf() Adhemerval Zanella
19:48 Re: Pulling libgcc compat symbols out of libgcc.a Adhemerval Zanella
16:26 Re: [PATCH 6/6] float128: Add test-{float128,ifloat128,float128-finite} Joseph Myers
16:17 Re: [PATCH 5/6] float128: Add strfromf128, strtof128, and wcstof128 to the manual Joseph Myers
16:07 Re: [PATCH 4/6] float128: Add strtof128, wcstof128, and related functions. Joseph Myers
15:56 Re: [PATCH 3/6] float128: Add strfromf128 Joseph Myers
15:35 Re: [PATCH 2/6] float128: Add conversion from float128 to mpn Joseph Myers
15:30 Re: [PATCH 1/6] float128: Extend the power of ten tables Joseph Myers
13:29 Re: [PATCH 5/6] float128: Add strfromf128, strtof128, and wcstof128 to the manual Florian Weimer
12:57 [PATCH 2/6] float128: Add conversion from float128 to mpn Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:57 [PATCH 6/6] float128: Add test-{float128,ifloat128,float128-finite} Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:57 [PATCH 4/6] float128: Add strtof128, wcstof128, and related functions. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:57 [PATCH 0/6] Add string functions and libm tests for _Float128 Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:57 [PATCH 5/6] float128: Add strfromf128, strtof128, and wcstof128 to the manual Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:57 [PATCH 3/6] float128: Add strfromf128 Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:57 [PATCH 1/6] float128: Extend the power of ten tables Gabriel F. T. Gomes
06:25 [PATCH] powerpc: Add optimized version of [l]lrintf Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
05:42 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:38 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Andrew Pinski
05:34 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:01 Re: [PATCH v5 0/3] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup [conversion script] Rical Jasan
05:01 [PATCH v5 2/3] manual: Convert header and standards @comments to @standards. Rical Jasan
05:01 [PATCH v5 1/3] manual: Create empty placeholder macros for @standards. Rical Jasan
05:01 [PATCH v5 3/3] manual: Replace summary.awk with summary.pl. Rical Jasan
05:01 [PATCH v5 0/3] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup Rical Jasan

May 25, 2017
22:03 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
21:57 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
21:55 Re: RFC: Rewrite x86-64 IFUNC selector in C Adhemerval Zanella
21:40 Re: [PATCH] Use an alias to `ptsname_r' in login/tst-ptsname.c Florian Weimer
21:38 Re: RFC: Rewrite x86-64 IFUNC selector in C H.J. Lu
21:37 Re: [PATCH] Use an alias to `ptsname_r' in login/tst-ptsname.c Arjun Shankar
21:25 Re: RFC: Rewrite x86-64 IFUNC selector in C Erich Elsen
21:23 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
21:12 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Florian Weimer
21:04 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Ramana Radhakrishnan
20:27 [PATCH 4/4] aarch64: Add hwcap string routines Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:27 [PATCH 3/4] Make LD_HWCAP_MASK usable for static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:27 [PATCH 2/4] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:27 [PATCH 1/4] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:27 [PATCH v3 0/4] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:06 [PATCHv2] Add a way to bypass the PLT when calling getauxval Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:26 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:17 Re: [PATCH] Add memchr tests for n == 0 Adhemerval Zanella
17:55 Re: [PATCH] Move tst-mutex*8* to tests-internal Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
17:49 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Wilco Dijkstra
17:47 [PATCH] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of powf() Paul Clarke
17:14 Re: Testing build failure with latest GCC Steve Ellcey
17:05 Re: Testing build failure with latest GCC Steve Ellcey
16:56 Re: Testing build failure with latest GCC Florian Weimer
16:50 Testing build failure with latest GCC Steve Ellcey
16:43 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Ramana Radhakrishnan
16:28 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Andrew Pinski
16:22 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Steve Ellcey
16:22 Re: [PATCH] Use an alias to `ptsname_r' in login/tst-ptsname.c Florian Weimer
16:05 Re: [PATCH] Use an alias to `ptsname_r' in login/tst-ptsname.c Arjun Shankar
14:36 [PATCH] x86: Update __x86_shared_non_temporal_threshold H.J. Lu
14:24 Re: [PATCH v5] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:48 Re: [PATCH] Mark __tunables_init hidden and avoid PLT Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:35 Re: [PATCH] Support dl-tunables.list in subdirectories H.J. Lu
12:33 Re: [PATCH] Mark __tunables_init hidden and avoid PLT H.J. Lu
12:04 Re: RFC: Rewrite x86-64 IFUNC selector in C Adhemerval Zanella
09:32 Re: [PATCH] benchtests: Add more tests for memrchr Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
06:42 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:08 Re: [PATCH] Support dl-tunables.list in subdirectories Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:01 Re: [PATCH] Mark __tunables_init hidden and avoid PLT Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:54 Re: RFC: Rewrite x86-64 IFUNC selector in C Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:05 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Delay initialization of CPU features struct in static binaries H.J. Lu

May 24, 2017
23:25 Re: Locale with shift state Paul Eggert
22:33 Fix struct sigaltstack namespace (bug 21517) Joseph Myers
21:49 RFC: Rewrite x86-64 IFUNC selector in C H.J. Lu
21:43 Re: [PATCH] Add a way to bypass the PLT when calling getauxval Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
21:36 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
21:03 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
20:09 [PATCH] x86: Don't use dl_x86_cpu_features in cacheinfo.c H.J. Lu
19:52 Re: [PATCH] Add a way to bypass the PLT when calling getauxval Joseph Myers
19:42 [PATCH] Add a way to bypass the PLT when calling getauxval Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:41 [PATCH] Support dl-tunables.list in subdirectories H.J. Lu
19:41 Re: [PATCH v2] powerpc: add sysconf support for cache geometries Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:17 [PATCH] Mark __tunables_init hidden and avoid PLT H.J. Lu
18:26 Pulling libgcc compat symbols out of libgcc.a Zack Weinberg
17:42 Re: [PATCH] Use an alias to `ptsname_r' in login/tst-ptsname.c Florian Weimer
17:04 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Szabolcs Nagy
16:37 Re: [PATCH] arm: Fix typo in array count Joseph Myers
16:32 Re: [PATCH v5] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Joseph Myers
16:26 [PATCH] arm: Fix typo in array count Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:18 Re: [PATCH] Use an alias to `ptsname_r' in login/tst-ptsname.c Joseph Myers
15:50 [PATCH] Use an alias to `ptsname_r' in login/tst-ptsname.c Arjun Shankar
15:46 [PATCH] Add memchr tests for n == 0 H.J. Lu
15:45 [PATCH] Add more tests for memchr H.J. Lu
15:44 [PATCH] benchtests: Add more tests for memrchr H.J. Lu
15:27 Locale with shift state Florian Weimer
14:55 Re: [PATCH] x86_64: Remove 9 REX bytes from memchr.S H.J. Lu
13:29 Re: [PATCH] x86: Use __get_cpu_features to get cpu_features H.J. Lu
13:29 Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup Zack Weinberg
13:12 Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup Rical Jasan
12:07 Re: [PATCH] nss_nisplus/nisplus-alias.c: fix build warning on gcc7 Yury Norov
11:56 Re: [PATCH] nss_nisplus/nisplus-alias.c: fix build warning on gcc7 Andreas Schwab
11:13 [PATCH] nss_nisplus/nisplus-alias.c: fix build warning on gcc7 Yury Norov
08:07 Re: [PATCH] x86: Don't include cacheinfo.c in ld.so Andreas Schwab
07:41 Re: [PATCH] x86: Don't include cacheinfo.c in ld.so Andreas Schwab
06:37 Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PING] Optimize generic spinlock code and use C11 like atomic macros. Stefan Liebler
05:15 Re: [PATCH] x86: Don't include cacheinfo.c in ld.so Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:10 Re: [PATCH] x86: Use __get_cpu_features to get cpu_features Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:42 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
03:29 [PATCH] x86: Add cache info to cpu_features H.J. Lu
03:13 [PATCH] x86: Don't include cacheinfo.c in ld.so H.J. Lu
03:03 [PATCH] x86: Use __get_cpu_features to get cpu_features H.J. Lu
00:56 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen

May 23, 2017
22:55 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
22:12 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
22:08 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
21:25 Re: [patch] NSS test harness upgrade DJ Delorie
20:57 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
20:46 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
20:39 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
18:26 [PATCH 5/5] Remove cancellation support for syscall generation Adhemerval Zanella
18:26 [PATCH 4/5] Consolidate Linux fcntl implementation Adhemerval Zanella
18:26 [PATCH 3/5] linux: Consolidate sync_file_range implementation Adhemerval Zanella
18:26 [PATCH 2/5] Remove p{read,write}{v} and fallocate from x86 auto-generation list Adhemerval Zanella
18:26 [PATCH 1/5] Fix {INLINE,INTERNAL}_SYSCALL macros for x32 Adhemerval Zanella
18:26 [PATCH 0/5] Remove sysdep-cancel assembly macro Adhemerval Zanella
17:42 Re: [PATCH 0/6] Elimination of __need macros, round 3(?) Chris Metcalf
16:39 Re: Fix sigstack namespace (bug 21511) Zack Weinberg
16:12 Fix sigstack namespace (bug 21511) Joseph Myers
14:35 L Hancock Dominic L Hancock Dominic
11:53 Re: Ping Re: Fix more namespace issues in sys/ucontext.h (bug 21457) Joseph Myers
10:29 Re: [PING][BZ 10871] Month names in genitive case Rafal Luzynski
06:30 Re: Ping Re: Fix more namespace issues in sys/ucontext.h (bug 21457) Florian Weimer
03:19 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
02:33 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Committed: Remove __need macros from signal.h. Zack Weinberg
02:25 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
01:23 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen

May 22, 2017
22:54 Re: Ping Re: Fix more namespace issues in sys/ucontext.h (bug 21457) Zack Weinberg
22:51 Re: Fix sys/ucontext.h namespace from signal.h etc. inclusion (bug 21457) Zack Weinberg
22:34 Fix sys/ucontext.h namespace from signal.h etc. inclusion (bug 21457) Joseph Myers
20:28 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove useless comment from sysdeps/sparc/sparc32/dl-machine.h Joseph Myers
20:26 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Adhemerval Zanella
20:25 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Adhemerval Zanella
20:25 [PATCH v6] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
20:25 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Zack Weinberg
20:22 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
20:21 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:20 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove useless comment from sysdeps/sparc/sparc32/dl-machine.h David Miller
20:18 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove useless comment from sysdeps/sparc/sparc32/dl-machine.h David Miller
20:18 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Adhemerval Zanella
20:11 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove useless comment from sysdeps/sparc/sparc32/dl-machine.h Zack Weinberg
20:04 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:47 [COMMITTED] Remove useless comment from sysdeps/sparc/sparc32/dl-machine.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:17 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
18:51 Re: [PATCH v5] Add reallocarray function. Zack Weinberg
18:24 Re: [PATCH v5] Add reallocarray function. DJ Delorie
18:21 Re: [PATCH] Consolidate code to get hwcap_mask into GET_HWCAP_MASK macro Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:15 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Maciej W. Rozycki
17:42 Re: LD_HWCAP_MASK failure with tst-env-setuid Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:25 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Adhemerval Zanella
17:17 Re: LD_HWCAP_MASK failure with tst-env-setuid Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:56 Re: [PATCH 03/10] The bits/types/*.h treatment for stdio and wchar. Joseph Myers
14:54 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Joseph Myers
14:51 Re: [PATCH 3/5] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Adhemerval Zanella
14:21 Re: [PATCH] Move tst-mutex*8* to tests-internal Stefan Liebler
14:16 Re: [PATCH v5] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
14:07 Re: [PATCH 1/5] tunables: Add hooks to get and update tunables Adhemerval Zanella
13:20 Re: [PATCH 2/5] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Adhemerval Zanella
13:18 Re: LD_HWCAP_MASK failure with tst-env-setuid Adhemerval Zanella
11:59 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Committed: Remove __need macros from signal.h. Zack Weinberg
11:32 Ping Re: Fix more namespace issues in sys/ucontext.h (bug 21457) Joseph Myers
11:25 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Committed: Remove __need macros from signal.h. Joseph Myers
11:18 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Committed: Remove __need macros from signal.h. Joseph Myers
09:03 Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup Rical Jasan

May 21, 2017
20:34 [PATCH] x86-64: Add wmemset optimized with SSE2/AVX2/AVX512 H.J. Lu
13:55 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Committed: Remove __need macros from signal.h. Zack Weinberg
07:19 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Committed: Remove __need macros from signal.h. Andreas Schwab
00:43 Re: [PATCH] Dynamic growable arrays for internal use Paul Eggert

May 20, 2017
23:18 [PATCH 2/6] Committed: Remove __need macros from signal.h. Zack Weinberg
23:18 [PATCH 3/6] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Zack Weinberg
23:18 [PATCH 4/6] Remove __need macros from stdio.h and wchar.h. Zack Weinberg
23:18 [PATCH 5/6] Remove __need_IOV_MAX and __need_FOPEN_MAX. Zack Weinberg
23:18 [PATCH 6/6] Remove __need_schedparam and __cpu_set_t_defined. Zack Weinberg
23:18 [PATCH 1/6] Committed: Remove __need_list_t and __need_res_state. Zack Weinberg
23:18 [PATCH 0/6] Elimination of __need macros, round 3(?) Zack Weinberg
21:39 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Matt Turner
21:05 Re: [PATCH 03/10] The bits/types/*.h treatment for stdio and wchar. Zack Weinberg
21:03 Re: [PATCH 04/10] Convert signal.h from __need macros to bits/types/ headers. Zack Weinberg
19:58 Re: [PATCH] x86_64: Remove 9 REX bytes from memchr.S H.J. Lu
19:37 Re: [PATCH 06/10] Remove __need_list_t and __need_res_state. Zack Weinberg
14:59 Re: [PATCH] x86_64: Remove 9 REX bytes from memchr.S Zack Weinberg
14:50 [PATCH] x86_64: Remove 9 REX bytes from memchr.S H.J. Lu
13:56 [PATCH] x86-64: Update strlen.S to support wcslen/wcsnlen H.J. Lu
13:23 Re: [PATCH 5/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:16 [committed, PATCH] x86_64: Remove L(return_null) from rawmemchr.S H.J. Lu
13:06 Re: [PATCH] Move tst-mutex*8* to tests-internal Zack Weinberg
12:35 Re: [PATCH 5/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Szabolcs Nagy
12:15 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Zack Weinberg
06:05 Re: [PATCH v4 2/5] manual: Create empty placeholder macros for @standards. Rical Jasan
06:05 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] manual: Convert errno @comments to new @errno macro. Rical Jasan
03:32 Re: [PATCH 5/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:01 Re: [PATCH] Dynamic growable arrays for internal use Carlos O'Donell

May 19, 2017
22:12 Re: [PATCH 5/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Szabolcs Nagy
21:05 Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup Zack Weinberg
21:03 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] manual: Convert errno @comments to new @errno macro. Zack Weinberg
21:02 Re: [PATCH v4 2/5] manual: Create empty placeholder macros for @standards. Zack Weinberg
20:50 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Zack Weinberg
20:42 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ Zack Weinberg
20:35 Re: [PING][BZ 10871] Month names in genitive case Zack Weinberg
20:27 Re: Split up bits/sigstack.h Zack Weinberg
20:26 [PING][BZ 10871] Month names in genitive case Rafal Luzynski
20:18 Split up bits/sigstack.h Joseph Myers
18:14 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Joseph Myers
18:04 LD_HWCAP_MASK failure with tst-env-setuid Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:57 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ H.J. Lu
17:44 Re: [PATCH 5/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:24 Re: [PATCH] Fix i686 memchr overflow calculation (BZ#21182) Adhemerval Zanella
16:43 [PATCH v5] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
16:38 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Maciej W. Rozycki
16:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix i686 memchr overflow calculation (BZ#21182) H.J. Lu
15:10 Re: [PATCH] Fix i686 memchr overflow calculation (BZ#21182) Adhemerval Zanella
14:45 Re: [PATCH] Fix i686 memchr overflow calculation (BZ#21182) Adhemerval Zanella
13:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix i686 memchr overflow calculation (BZ#21182) H.J. Lu
12:41 Re: [PATCH 09/13] linux: Consolidate Linux vmsplice syscall Adhemerval Zanella
11:24 Re: [PATCH 09/13] linux: Consolidate Linux vmsplice syscall Joseph Myers
09:49 Re: [PATCH 5/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Szabolcs Nagy
09:46 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Rical Jasan
09:36 [PATCH v4 4/5] manual: Convert header and standards @comments to @standards. Rical Jasan
09:34 [PATCH v4 5/5] manual: Replace summary.awk with summary.pl. Rical Jasan
09:34 [PATCH v4 3/5] manual: Convert errno @comments to new @errno macro. Rical Jasan
09:33 [PATCH v4 1/5] manual: Provide one-off standards conversion script. Rical Jasan
09:33 [PATCH v4 0/5] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup Rical Jasan
09:33 [PATCH v4 2/5] manual: Create empty placeholder macros for @standards. Rical Jasan
07:41 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:20 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Rical Jasan

May 18, 2017
21:48 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Steve Ellcey
21:03 [committed, PATCH] Correct comments in x86_64/multiarch/memcmp.S H.J. Lu
20:59 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
20:44 Re: [PATCH 7/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:43 [PATCH] Consolidate code to get hwcap_mask into GET_HWCAP_MASK macro Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:22 [COMMITTED] Reduce value of LD_HWCAP_MASK for tst-env-setuid test case Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:20 Re: [PATCH 5/7] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:07 [PATCH 5/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:07 [PATCH 4/5] Delay initialization of CPU features struct in static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:07 [PATCH 3/5] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:07 [PATCH 2/5] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:07 [PATCH 1/5] tunables: Add hooks to get and update tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:07 [PATCH v2 0/5] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:05 Re: [PATCH] Tests for res_init Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:05 Re: [PATCH] nptl/tst-robust-fork: Increase timeout to 30 seconds. Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
20:00 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:53 Re: [PATCH] nptl/tst-robust-fork: Increase timeout to 30 seconds. Florian Weimer
19:53 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Joseph Myers
19:47 Re: [PATCH] nptl/tst-robust-fork: Increase timeout to 30 seconds. Adhemerval Zanella
19:43 Re: [PATCH 11/13] linux: Consolidate Linux open_by_handle_at syscall Adhemerval Zanella
19:43 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Adhemerval Zanella
19:42 Re: [PATCH] nptl/tst-robust-fork: Increase timeout to 30 seconds. Carlos O'Donell
19:28 Re: [PATCH] nptl/tst-robust-fork: Increase timeout to 30 seconds. Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:25 Re: [PATCH 13/13] posix: Consolidate Linux mq_timedsend syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:24 Re: [PATCH 12/13] posix: Consolidate Linux mq_timedreceive syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:23 Re: [PATCH 11/13] linux: Consolidate Linux open_by_handle_at syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:22 Re: [PATCH 10/13] linux: Consolidate Linux splice syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:21 Re: [PATCH 09/13] linux: Consolidate Linux vmsplice syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:20 Re: [PATCH 08/13] posix: Consolidate Linux fsync syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:18 Re: [PATCH 07/13] posix: Consolidate Linux fdatasync syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:18 Re: [PATCH 06/13] posix: Consolidate Linux msync syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:16 Re: [PATCH 05/13] posix: Consolidate Linux sigsuspend implementation Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:15 Re: [PATCH] Tests for res_init Florian Weimer
19:10 Re: [PATCH 02/13] posix: Consolidate Linux waitpid syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:09 Re: [PATCH] Tests for res_init Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:05 Re: [PATCH] nptl/tst-robust-fork: Increase timeout to 30 seconds. Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:03 Re: [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:59 [PATCH] nptl/tst-robust-fork: Increase timeout to 30 seconds. Carlos O'Donell
18:47 Re: IFUNCs in libpthread Florian Weimer
18:37 Re: [PATCH] Tests for res_init Florian Weimer
18:33 Re: [PATCH] Tests for res_init Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:28 Re: [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Always allocate canonical name on the heap Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:24 IFUNCs in libpthread Steve Ellcey
18:18 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Maciej W. Rozycki
17:51 RE: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Joseph Myers
17:16 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of cosf() Paul Clarke
17:09 RE: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Gordana Cmiljanovic
14:28 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of cosf() Adhemerval Zanella
14:12 Re: Should memchr work with invalid data size? Adhemerval Zanella
12:32 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Zack Weinberg
09:58 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Rical Jasan
09:42 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Rical Jasan
08:11 Re: [PATCH v3 5/7] manual: Convert @tables of annotated @items to @vtables. Rical Jasan
08:10 Re: [PATCH v3 3/7] manual: Fix up invalid header and standards syntax. Rical Jasan
07:42 Re: Should memchr work with invalid data size? Andreas Schwab
06:42 Re: Should memchr work with invalid data size? Florian Weimer
05:53 Re: Should memchr work with invalid data size? Florian Weimer
04:22 Re: Should memchr work with invalid data size? Carlos O'Donell
01:39 Re: [PATCH v2] float128: Extend __MATH_TG for float128 support Gabriel F. T. Gomes

May 17, 2017
22:24 Should memchr work with invalid data size? H.J. Lu
21:50 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Improve memcmp performance for POWER8 Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
21:40 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of cosf() Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
20:12 Re: [PATCH v2] float128: Extend __MATH_TG for float128 support Joseph Myers
20:04 [PATCH v2] float128: Extend __MATH_TG for float128 support Gabriel F. T. Gomes
19:22 Re: [PATCH 7/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Adhemerval Zanella
19:20 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Delay initialization of CPU features struct in static binaries Adhemerval Zanella
18:34 Re: [PATCH v2] Convert e_exp2l.c into a template Gabriel F. T. Gomes
17:48 Re: [PATCH] float128: Extend __MATH_TG for float128 support Joseph Myers
17:41 Re: [PATCH 04/10] Convert signal.h from __need macros to bits/types/ headers. Joseph Myers
16:42 Re: [PATCH] float128: Extend __MATH_TG for float128 support Gabriel F. T. Gomes
15:29 Re: [PATCH 5/7] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Adhemerval Zanella
15:29 Re: [PATCH 5/7] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Adhemerval Zanella
15:25 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Joseph Myers
15:11 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Joseph Myers
14:59 Re: [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Adhemerval Zanella
14:51 Re: [PATCH v2] Convert e_exp2l.c into a template Joseph Myers
14:51 Re: Fwd: local equivalent for pthread_once() in glibc? Adhemerval Zanella
13:53 Re: [PATCH 4/7] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Adhemerval Zanella
13:53 Re: [PATCH 3/7] tunables: Add hooks to get and update tunables Adhemerval Zanella
13:49 Re: [PATCH 2/7] tunables: Add support for tunables of uint64_t type Adhemerval Zanella
13:41 [PATCH] mips: Fix store/load gp registers to/from ucontext_t Gordana Cmiljanovic
13:31 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Zack Weinberg
13:21 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Zack Weinberg
13:09 Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PING] Optimize generic spinlock code and use C11 like atomic macros. Stefan Liebler
10:03 Re: [PATCH v3 3/7] manual: Fix up invalid header and standards syntax. Joseph Myers
09:57 Re: Fwd: local equivalent for pthread_once() in glibc? Florian Weimer
09:44 Re: [PATCH 4/7] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:18 Re: [PATCH 4/7] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:17 Re: [PATCH 3/7] tunables: Add hooks to get and update tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:07 Re: [PATCH 2/7] tunables: Add support for tunables of uint64_t type Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:49 Re: [PATCH v3 3/7] manual: Fix up invalid header and standards syntax. Rical Jasan
04:44 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Rical Jasan

May 16, 2017
23:39 [PATCH v2] Convert e_exp2l.c into a template Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:43 Re: [PATCH] Convert e_exp2l.c into a template Joseph Myers
20:35 Re: [PATCH 4/7] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Adhemerval Zanella
20:30 Re: [PATCH 3/7] tunables: Add hooks to get and update tunables Adhemerval Zanella
19:16 [PATCH] Convert e_exp2l.c into a template Gabriel F. T. Gomes
19:11 [PATCH] manual: Document getcontext uc_stack value on Linux [BZ #759] Adhemerval Zanella
17:42 Fix more namespace issues in sys/ucontext.h (bug 21457) Joseph Myers
17:22 Re: [PATCH] Allocation buffers for NSS result construction DJ Delorie
16:46 Re: [PATCH] Allocation buffers for NSS result construction Florian Weimer
16:26 Re: [PATCH] Allocation buffers for NSS result construction DJ Delorie
15:56 [ANNOUNCE] The Linux Test Project has been released for May 2017 Cyril Hrubis
15:42 [RFC PATCH] Single threaded stdio optimization Szabolcs Nagy
11:53 Re: [PATCH v3 5/7] manual: Convert @tables of annotated @items to @vtables. Joseph Myers
11:51 Re: [PATCH v3 3/7] manual: Fix up invalid header and standards syntax. Joseph Myers
11:06 Re: [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Joseph Myers
10:29 [PATCH v3 4/7] manual: Refactor errno @comments. Rical Jasan
10:28 [PATCH v3 5/7] manual: Convert @tables of annotated @items to @vtables. Rical Jasan
10:28 [PATCH v3 6/7] manual: Convert header and standards @comments to @standards. Rical Jasan
10:27 [PATCH v3 7/7] manual: Replace summary.awk with summary.pl. Rical Jasan
09:55 [PATCH v3 0/7] manual: Header & Standards Cleanup Rical Jasan
09:55 [PATCH v3 3/7] manual: Fix up invalid header and standards syntax. Rical Jasan
09:55 [PATCH v3 1/7] manual: Provide one-off standards conversion script. Rical Jasan
09:55 [PATCH v3 2/7] manual: Create empty placeholder macros for @standards. Rical Jasan
05:23 Re: [PATCH] Allocation buffers for NSS result construction Florian Weimer

May 15, 2017
23:32 Re: [PATCH] Allocation buffers for NSS result construction DJ Delorie
22:09 Re: [PATCH 2/7] tunables: Add support for tunables of uint64_t type Adhemerval Zanella
21:55 Re: [PATCH 1/7] tunables: Specify a default value for tunables Adhemerval Zanella
21:49 Re: [PATCH] float128: Extend __MATH_TG for float128 support Joseph Myers
21:13 Re: [PATCH 1/7] tunables: Specify a default value for tunables Adhemerval Zanella
21:04 [PATCH] float128: Extend __MATH_TG for float128 support Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:18 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Joseph Myers
19:59 Re: RFC: Always-on elision with per-process opt-in using tunables. Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
19:38 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Zack Weinberg
19:36 [PATCH 3/3] posix: Refactor posix_spawn Adhemerval Zanella
19:36 [PATCH 2/3] posix: Improve default posix_spawn implementation Adhemerval Zanella
19:36 [PATCH 1/3] posix: Adapt tst-spawn{2,3} to use libsupport. Adhemerval Zanella
19:09 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Adhemerval Zanella
18:30 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Zack Weinberg
17:01 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Adhemerval Zanella
15:48 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Alexey Neyman
15:43 Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] inet_pton: Reformat in GNU style Florian Weimer
15:41 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Do not make copy the name for IPv6 scope ID extraction Florian Weimer
15:17 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Andreas Schwab
15:09 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Jeff Law
14:58 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Adhemerval Zanella
14:23 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] float128: Enable use of IEEE wrapper templates Gabriel F. T. Gomes
14:21 Re: [PATCH v4 1/5] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
14:18 [PATCH] Move tst-mutex*8* to tests-internal Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
13:01 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Consolidate Linux open implementation Adhemerval Zanella
12:48 Re: [PATCH] sunrpc: xdr_bytes/xdr_string need to free buffer on error [BZ #21461] Andreas Schwab
12:47 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Consolidate Linux open implementation Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
12:22 [PATCH v5] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
11:46 Re: Stack unwinding requirements Florian Weimer
11:42 Re: [PATCH 04/13] linux: Consolidate Linux tee implementation Florian Weimer
11:41 Re: [PATCH 04/13] linux: Consolidate Linux tee implementation Joseph Myers
11:38 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Zack Weinberg
11:37 Re: Stack unwinding requirements (was: Re: [PATCH 03/13] posix: Consolidate Linux nanosleep syscall) Joseph Myers
11:31 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Joseph Myers
10:51 Re: [PATCH 04/13] linux: Consolidate Linux tee implementation Florian Weimer
09:43 Stack unwinding requirements (was: Re: [PATCH 03/13] posix: Consolidate Linux nanosleep syscall) Florian Weimer
09:08 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
08:24 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Andreas Schwab
08:13 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
08:11 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Andreas Schwab

May 14, 2017
14:18 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Jeff Law
13:22 Re: divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Zack Weinberg
06:23 divdi3: incomplete fix in db3d848e154b? Alexey Neyman

May 13, 2017
12:10 Re: Documenting the (dynamic) linking rules for symbol versioning Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)

May 12, 2017
21:21 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
20:21 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
19:47 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
18:41 Re: [PATCH 01/13] posix: Consolidate Linux pause syscall Adhemerval Zanella
18:30 Re: [PATCH 03/13] posix: Consolidate Linux nanosleep syscall Adhemerval Zanella
18:21 Re: [PATCH 03/13] posix: Consolidate Linux nanosleep syscall Florian Weimer
18:15 Re: [PATCH 01/13] posix: Consolidate Linux pause syscall Florian Weimer
17:58 [PATCH 12/13] posix: Consolidate Linux mq_timedreceive syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 13/13] posix: Consolidate Linux mq_timedsend syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 11/13] linux: Consolidate Linux open_by_handle_at syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 09/13] linux: Consolidate Linux vmsplice syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 10/13] linux: Consolidate Linux splice syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 08/13] posix: Consolidate Linux fsync syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 07/13] posix: Consolidate Linux fdatasync syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 06/13] posix: Consolidate Linux msync syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 03/13] posix: Consolidate Linux nanosleep syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 05/13] posix: Consolidate Linux sigsuspend implementation Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 04/13] linux: Consolidate Linux tee implementation Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 02/13] posix: Consolidate Linux waitpid syscall Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 [PATCH 01/13] posix: Consolidate Linux pause syscall Adhemerval Zanella
16:43 Re: Remove useless SPARC signbit aliases [committed] David Miller
16:38 Remove useless SPARC signbit aliases [committed] Joseph Myers
16:32 Re: [PATCH v4 5/5] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Joseph Myers
16:26 Re: [PATCH 02/10] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. H.J. Lu
16:16 Re: [PATCH 02/10] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Zack Weinberg
16:10 Re: [PATCH v4 5/5] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Joseph Myers
15:40 Re: [PATCH 02/10] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. H.J. Lu
15:06 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] float128: Enable use of IEEE wrapper templates Joseph Myers
15:06 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] float128: Add private _Float128 declarations for libm. Joseph Myers
15:01 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Florian Weimer
14:56 Re: [PATCH v4 2/5] float128: Include math-finite.h for _Float128 Joseph Myers
14:52 Re: [PATCH v4 1/5] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Joseph Myers
14:30 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Zack Weinberg
14:12 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Joseph Myers
14:09 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Joseph Myers
14:08 Re: [PATCH] posix: Fix and simplify default p{read,write}v implementation Adhemerval Zanella
13:55 Re: [PATCH v1.1 0/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Adhemerval Zanella
13:52 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Adhemerval Zanella
13:47 Re: [PATCH] fork: Remove bogus parent PID assertions [BZ #21386] Adhemerval Zanella
13:44 Re: [PATCH v1.1 0/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:10 Re: [PATCH v1.1 0/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Szabolcs Nagy
11:40 Re: Remove __ASSUME_STATFS_F_FLAGS Florian Weimer
11:14 Re: RFC: Always-on elision with per-process opt-in using tunables. Stefan Liebler
11:10 Re: Also create and use ldbl-compat-choose.h Florian Weimer
10:20 [PATCH] fork: Remove bogus parent PID assertions [BZ #21386] Florian Weimer
09:32 Re: Create and use first-versions.h with macros for function symbol versions Florian Weimer
09:17 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Florian Weimer
08:22 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Florian Weimer
06:49 Re: [updated patch] malloc per-thread cache ready for review DJ Delorie
06:41 Re: [updated patch] malloc per-thread cache ready for review Florian Weimer
06:28 Re: [updated patch] malloc per-thread cache ready for review DJ Delorie
06:23 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
06:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Remove the bulk of the NaCl port. Florian Weimer
06:16 Re: [updated patch] malloc per-thread cache ready for review Florian Weimer
00:38 [PATCH 1/2] Remove the bulk of the NaCl port. Zack Weinberg
00:38 [PATCH 2/2] Remove vestiges of NaCl port from ARM assembly files. Zack Weinberg

May 11, 2017
21:57 Re: [PATCH v3 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Joseph Myers
21:31 Re: [updated patch] malloc per-thread cache ready for review DJ Delorie
20:53 [PATCH v4 5/5] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:53 [PATCH v4 4/5] float128: Enable use of IEEE wrapper templates Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:53 [PATCH v4 3/5] float128: Add private _Float128 declarations for libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:53 [PATCH v4 2/5] float128: Include math-finite.h for _Float128 Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:53 [PATCH v4 1/5] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:53 [PATCH v4 0/5] Add float128 functions and declarations to libm Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:50 Re: [PATCH v3 6/8] float128: Add private _Float128 declarations for libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:49 Re: [PATCH v3 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:22 Re: [PATCH] posix: Fix and simplify default p{read,write}v implementation Joseph Myers
19:30 [PATCH] posix: Fix and simplify default p{read,write}v implementation Adhemerval Zanella
19:02 Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Adhemerval Zanella
18:41 Re: [PATCH v4] Add reallocarray function. DJ Delorie
18:38 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now H.J. Lu
18:36 Re: [PATCH v4] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
17:39 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git DJ Delorie
17:35 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git Carlos O'Donell
17:33 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Carlos O'Donell
17:28 Re: [PATCH v4] Add reallocarray function. DJ Delorie
17:25 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Andreas Schwab
17:25 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Carlos O'Donell
17:20 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Andreas Schwab
17:09 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now H.J. Lu
17:00 Re: [PATCH v4] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
16:52 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:49 Re: [PATCH v1.1 0/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:44 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Carlos O'Donell
16:37 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git Carlos O'Donell
16:19 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
16:10 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Joseph Myers
15:45 RFC: Always-on elision with per-process opt-in using tunables. Carlos O'Donell
15:42 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Andreas Schwab
15:38 Re: [PATCH v1.1 0/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Adhemerval Zanella
15:33 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ H.J. Lu
15:33 Re: [PATCH 7/8] Consolidate Linux writev implementation Andreas Schwab
15:33 Re: [PATCH 6/8] Consolidate Linux readv implementation Andreas Schwab
15:31 Re: [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of cosf() Carlos Eduardo Seo
15:26 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Joseph Myers
15:21 Re: [PATCH 5/8] Consolidate Linux write syscall Andreas Schwab
15:21 Re: [PATCH 3/8] Consolidate Linux creat implementation Adhemerval Zanella
15:20 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ Zack Weinberg
15:20 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Consolidate Linux open implementation Adhemerval Zanella
15:17 Re: [PATCH 4/8] Consolidate Linux read syscall Andreas Schwab
15:16 Re: [PATCH 3/8] Consolidate Linux creat implementation Andreas Schwab
15:10 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ H.J. Lu
15:06 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Consolidate Linux open implementation Andreas Schwab
15:05 [PATCH v3] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of cosf() Paul Clarke
14:57 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ Zack Weinberg
14:53 [PATCH v2] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of cosf() Paul Clarke
14:53 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
14:52 [PATCH 7/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:52 [PATCH 6/7] Delay initialization of CPU features struct in static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:52 [PATCH 5/7] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:52 [PATCH 4/7] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:52 [PATCH 3/7] tunables: Add hooks to get and update tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:52 [PATCH 2/7] tunables: Add support for tunables of uint64_t type Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:52 [PATCH 1/7] tunables: Specify a default value for tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:51 [PATCH v1.1 0/7] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:51 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now H.J. Lu
14:48 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Consolidate Linux close syscall generation Andreas Schwab
14:48 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
14:46 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Zack Weinberg
14:45 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ H.J. Lu
14:43 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ Zack Weinberg
14:39 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ H.J. Lu
14:33 Re: [PATCH 6/8] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:30 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Joseph Myers
14:29 Re: [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ Zack Weinberg
14:28 Re: [PATCH] Check __cplusplus in addition to _ISOMAC Zack Weinberg
14:20 Re: [PATCH 6/8] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:19 [PATCH] Add __BEGIN_DECLS and __END_DECLS for C++ H.J. Lu
14:17 [PATCH] Check __cplusplus in addition to _ISOMAC H.J. Lu
14:13 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git Joseph Myers
13:50 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move shared pthread definitions to common headers Adhemerval Zanella
13:43 Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] inet_pton: Reformat in GNU style Andreas Schwab
13:42 Re: [PATCH 6/8] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Adhemerval Zanella
13:37 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move shared pthread definitions to common headers Adhemerval Zanella
12:49 [PATCH COMMITTED] inet_pton: Reformat in GNU style Florian Weimer
12:19 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move shared pthread definitions to common headers Wilco Dijkstra
12:15 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Zack Weinberg
12:02 Re: [PATCH 1/8] tunables: Make tunable_list relro Adhemerval Zanella
11:46 Re: Condition some sys/ucontext.h contents on __USE_MISC (bug 21457) Adhemerval Zanella
11:37 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git Adhemerval Zanella
11:03 Ping^3 Re: Create and use first-versions.h with macros for function symbol versions Joseph Myers
10:07 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Always allocate canonical name on the heap Florian Weimer
09:55 [PATCH COMMITTED] support_format_addrinfo: Fix flags and canonname formatting Florian Weimer
09:41 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Szabolcs Nagy
07:57 Re: [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Unconditionally use malloc for address list Andreas Schwab
04:07 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017, Prague Sep 8 - 10 Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:05 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:44 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Carlos O'Donell
02:31 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Carlos O'Donell
02:18 Re: Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git Carlos O'Donell
02:17 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Carlos O'Donell
02:06 Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2017, Prague Sep 8 - 10 Carlos O'Donell
00:12 Re: [PATCH 00/10] All of my not-yet-reviewed patches Joseph Myers

May 10, 2017
21:57 Proposal: add MAINTAINERS to git DJ Delorie
21:29 Re: [PATCH v4] Add reallocarray function. DJ Delorie
20:25 Re: [PATCH v4 2/4] Add C11 threads support Adhemerval Zanella
20:24 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Build divdi3 only for architecture that required it Adhemerval Zanella
20:22 Re: [PATCH v4 2/4] Add C11 threads support Joseph Myers
20:15 Re: Remove __ASSUME_STATFS_F_FLAGS Joseph Myers
18:45 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Add a POWER8-optimized version of cosf() Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
18:41 [PATCH v4 2/4] Add C11 threads support Adhemerval Zanella
18:41 [PATCH v4 3/4] Add test cases for ISO C11 threads Adhemerval Zanella
18:41 [PATCH v4 4/4] Add manual documentation for threads.h Adhemerval Zanella
18:41 [PATCH v4 1/4] Clean pthread functions namespaces for C11 threads Adhemerval Zanella
18:41 [PATCH v4 0/4] Add support for ISO C11 threads.h Adhemerval Zanella
18:06 Re: Remove __ASSUME_STATFS_F_FLAGS Florian Weimer
18:04 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Unconditionally use malloc for address list Florian Weimer
17:50 Remove __ASSUME_STATFS_F_FLAGS Joseph Myers
17:33 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
16:39 Re: [PATCH 0/8] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:49 [PATCH 4/8] tunables: Add hooks to get and update tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:49 [PATCH 3/8] tunables: Add support for tunables of uint64_t type Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:48 [PATCH 6/8] tunables: Use glibc.tune.hwcap_mask tunable instead of _dl_hwcap_mask Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:48 [PATCH 7/8] Delay initialization of CPU features struct in static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:48 [PATCH 8/8] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check using HWCAP_MASK Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:48 [PATCH 5/8] tunables: Add LD_HWCAP_MASK to tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:48 [PATCH 2/8] tunables: Specify a default value for tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:47 [PATCH 1/8] tunables: Make tunable_list relro Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:47 [PATCH 0/8] aarch64: Allow overriding HWCAP_CPUID feature check Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:26 Re: Recognizing the main thread based on its thread descriptor Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:24 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Build divdi3 only for architecture that required it Joseph Myers
13:16 Re: Default build-many-glibcs.py to GCC 7 branch [committed] Joseph Myers
13:03 [PATCH v4] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
13:00 Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PING] Optimize generic spinlock code and use C11 like atomic macros. Stefan Liebler
12:30 Re: Default build-many-glibcs.py to GCC 7 branch [committed] Zack Weinberg
12:30 Re: Recognizing the main thread based on its thread descriptor Adhemerval Zanella
12:14 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Adhemerval Zanella
12:03 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Florian Weimer
12:03 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
11:56 Re: [PATCH 02/10] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Zack Weinberg
11:52 Re: [PATCH 03/10] The bits/types/*.h treatment for stdio and wchar. Zack Weinberg
11:49 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Joseph Myers
11:44 Re: [PATCH v3 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Joseph Myers
09:28 Recognizing the main thread based on its thread descriptor Florian Weimer
07:41 [PATCH] Use test-driver in ntpl/tst-fork1.c Andreas Schwab
07:41 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Florian Weimer
07:37 Re: [PATCH 06/10] Remove __need_list_t and __need_res_state. Florian Weimer
07:31 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Florian Weimer
00:27 Re: Fix rawmemchr build with GCC 8 Joseph Myers
00:24 Ping Re: Condition some sys/ucontext.h contents on __USE_MISC (bug 21457) Joseph Myers

May 09, 2017
23:48 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
23:17 Remove MIPS32 accept4, recvmmsg, sendmmsg implementations [committed] Joseph Myers
23:14 Re: [PATCH v3 8/8] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Joseph Myers
23:04 Re: [PATCH v3 6/8] float128: Add private _Float128 declarations for libm. Joseph Myers
22:57 Re: [PATCH v3 5/8] float128: Include math-finite.h for _Float128 Joseph Myers
22:56 Re: [PATCH v3 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Joseph Myers
21:45 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Steve Ellcey
21:44 Re: Simplify accept4, recvmmsg, sendmmsg code Joseph Myers
21:38 Re: [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Joseph Myers
21:37 Re: Simplify accept4, recvmmsg, sendmmsg code Adhemerval Zanella
21:36 Re: [PATCH 04/10] Convert signal.h from __need macros to bits/types/ headers. Joseph Myers
21:34 Re: [PATCH 03/10] The bits/types/*.h treatment for stdio and wchar. Joseph Myers
21:28 Re: [PATCH 02/10] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Joseph Myers
21:11 Re: [PATCH 01/10] Remove _IO_MTSAFE_IO from public headers. Joseph Myers
20:58 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Adhemerval Zanella
20:46 Simplify accept4, recvmmsg, sendmmsg code Joseph Myers
20:28 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Florian Weimer
19:11 [PATCH v3 8/8] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:58 [PATCH v3 6/8] float128: Add private _Float128 declarations for libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:54 [PATCH v3 5/8] float128: Include math-finite.h for _Float128 Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:49 [PATCH v3 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:41 Re: Simplify sendmmsg code Adhemerval Zanella
18:36 Re: Simplify recvmmsg code Adhemerval Zanella
15:56 [PATCH 10/10] Remove bits/string.h. Zack Weinberg
15:56 [PATCH 05/10] Remove __need macros from errno.h (__need_Emath, __need_error_t). Zack Weinberg
15:56 [PATCH 06/10] Remove __need_list_t and __need_res_state. Zack Weinberg
15:54 Simplify sendmmsg code Joseph Myers
15:41 [PATCH 04/10] Convert signal.h from __need macros to bits/types/ headers. Zack Weinberg
15:41 [PATCH 08/10] Don't install libio.h or _G_config.h. Zack Weinberg
15:41 [PATCH 02/10] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Zack Weinberg
15:41 [PATCH 03/10] The bits/types/*.h treatment for stdio and wchar. Zack Weinberg
15:41 [PATCH 07/10] Remove __need_IOV_MAX and __need_FOPEN_MAX. Zack Weinberg
15:41 [PATCH 09/10] Remove bits/string2.h. Zack Weinberg
15:41 [PATCH 00/10] All of my not-yet-reviewed patches Zack Weinberg
15:41 [PATCH 01/10] Remove _IO_MTSAFE_IO from public headers. Zack Weinberg
15:33 Re: Simplify recvmmsg code Joseph Myers
15:10 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move shared pthread definitions to common headers Adhemerval Zanella
14:56 Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Add support for testing __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__ Gabriel F. T. Gomes
14:55 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Szabolcs Nagy
14:54 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
14:49 Simplify recvmmsg code Joseph Myers
14:24 Re: [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now Carlos O'Donell
14:20 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document replacing malloc [BZ #20424] Szabolcs Nagy
13:13 Re: [PATCH 8/8] powerpc: Fix signal handling in backtrace Adhemerval Zanella
12:11 Re: [PATCH 8/8] powerpc: Fix signal handling in backtrace Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
12:10 Re: Assume prlimit64 is available Adhemerval Zanella
12:04 [PATCH] Tests for res_init Florian Weimer
11:53 [PATCH] sunrpc/tst-xdrmem2.c: Include stdint.h. Zack Weinberg
11:25 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Zack Weinberg
11:21 [PATCH COMMITTED] resolv: Use RES_DFLRETRY consistently [BZ #21474] Florian Weimer
07:57 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Andreas Schwab
07:29 [PATCH COMMITTED] S390: Regenerate ULPs Stefan Liebler
03:17 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Siddhesh Poyarekar

May 08, 2017
23:57 Assume prlimit64 is available Joseph Myers
21:37 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again James Cloos
21:24 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Joseph Myers
21:13 Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Add support for testing __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__ Joseph Myers
21:11 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Joseph Myers
20:53 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:21 [PATCH] x86: Generate PLT relocations for -z now H.J. Lu
20:14 Re: [PATCH] stdio-common/vfprintf.c: Remove magic number 32. Carlos O'Donell
20:02 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Zack Weinberg
19:05 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
18:50 [PATCH] x86-64: Improve PLT generation and synthetic PLT symbols H.J. Lu
18:23 [PATCH v3 2/2] Add support for testing __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__ Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:22 [PATCH v3 1/2] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
17:48 Re: _IO_MTSAFE_IO Szabolcs Nagy
17:06 [PATCH] i386: Improve PLT generation and synthetic PLT symbols H.J. Lu
15:54 Re: [PATCH] i386: Remove PLT0 and use non-lazy PLT if PLT0 is unused Florian Weimer
15:45 Re: Remove __ASSUME_PROC_PID_TASK_COMM Andreas Schwab
15:43 Re: [PATCH] i386: Remove PLT0 and use non-lazy PLT if PLT0 is unused H.J. Lu
15:34 Remove __ASSUME_PROC_PID_TASK_COMM Joseph Myers
15:27 [PATCH 8/8] powerpc: Fix signal handling in backtrace Adhemerval Zanella
15:27 [PATCH 7/8] Consolidate Linux writev implementation Adhemerval Zanella
15:27 [PATCH 6/8] Consolidate Linux readv implementation Adhemerval Zanella
15:27 [PATCH 5/8] Consolidate Linux write syscall Adhemerval Zanella
15:27 [PATCH 4/8] Consolidate Linux read syscall Adhemerval Zanella
15:27 [PATCH 3/8] Consolidate Linux creat implementation Adhemerval Zanella
15:27 [PATCH 2/8] Consolidate Linux open implementation Adhemerval Zanella
15:27 [PATCH 1/8] Consolidate Linux close syscall generation Adhemerval Zanella
14:37 Re: Remove __ASSUME_GETCPU_SYSCALL Andreas Schwab
14:36 Fix rawmemchr build with GCC 8 Joseph Myers
14:30 Re: Remove __ASSUME_GETCPU_SYSCALL Adhemerval Zanella
14:18 Re: [PATCH] support: Prevent multiple deletion of temporary files Andreas Schwab
14:07 Remove __ASSUME_GETCPU_SYSCALL Joseph Myers
14:02 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Suppress internal declarations for most of the testsuite. Andreas Schwab
13:54 [PATCH] support: Prevent multiple deletion of temporary files Florian Weimer
13:28 Re: [PATCH] support: Delete temporary files in LIFO order Andreas Schwab
13:23 Re: [PATCH 0/2] _ISOMAC testsuite round N Zack Weinberg
13:22 Re: [PATCH] support: Delete temporary files in LIFO order Zack Weinberg
12:49 [PATCH] support: Delete temporary files in LIFO order Florian Weimer
12:41 Re: [PATCH] Remove <sys/ultrasound.h> Adhemerval Zanella
10:47 Ping^2 Re: Also create and use ldbl-compat-choose.h Joseph Myers
08:58 Re: [PATCH] sunrpc: xdr_bytes/xdr_string need to free buffer on error [BZ #21461] Florian Weimer
08:39 Re: [PATCH] sunrpc: xdr_bytes/xdr_string need to free buffer on error [BZ #21461] Andreas Schwab
08:24 Re: [PATCH] Allocation buffers for NSS result construction Florian Weimer
08:23 Re: [PATCH] Remove <sys/ultrasound.h> Florian Weimer
08:15 Re: [PATCH] sunrpc: xdr_bytes/xdr_string need to free buffer on error [BZ #21461] Florian Weimer
08:11 Re: [updated patch] malloc per-thread cache ready for review Florian Weimer
08:11 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Andreas Schwab
07:34 Re: [PATCH v3] Add reallocarray function. Florian Weimer
07:07 Re: [PATCH v3] Add reallocarray function. Dennis Wölfing
06:39 Re: [updated patch] malloc per-thread cache ready for review Carlos O'Donell
04:53 Re: [PATCH] i386: Remove PLT0 and use non-lazy PLT if PLT0 is unused Carlos O'Donell

May 07, 2017
17:00 Re: [PATCH] i386: Remove PLT0 and use non-lazy PLT if PLT0 is unused H.J. Lu

May 06, 2017
15:41 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) H.J. Lu
08:10 Re: Require Linux kernel 3.2 or later on x86 / x86_64 Florian Weimer
00:57 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen

May 05, 2017
22:31 Re: [PATCH] Dynamic growable arrays for internal use Paul Eggert
19:51 Re: Documenting the (dynamic) linking rules for symbol versioning Carlos O'Donell
18:09 Re: memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Carlos O'Donell
17:10 Require Linux kernel 3.2 or later on x86 / x86_64 Joseph Myers
17:09 memcpy performance regressions 2.19 -> 2.24(5) Erich Elsen
15:23 Re: [PATCH] Dynamic growable arrays for internal use Florian Weimer
15:13 Re: [PATCH] Dynamic growable arrays for internal use Paul Eggert
15:09 [PATCH] libio: Avoid dup already opened file descriptor [BZ#21393] Adhemerval Zanella
14:10 Re: Documenting the (dynamic) linking rules for symbol versioning Florian Weimer
13:18 [PATCH] sunrpc: xdr_bytes/xdr_string need to free buffer on error [BZ #21461] Florian Weimer
11:48 Re: [PATCH] Dynamic growable arrays for internal use Florian Weimer

May 04, 2017
21:02 Condition some sys/ucontext.h contents on __USE_MISC (bug 21457) Joseph Myers
19:14 Re: Fix network headers stdint.h namespace (bug 21455) Adhemerval Zanella
19:10 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Carlos O'Donell
19:03 Re: [PATCH] Migrate grp/gshadow/inet/nss/pwd/resolv/shadow tests to support test driver Adhemerval Zanella
18:53 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] manual: Add preadv and pwritev documentation Adhemerval Zanella
18:51 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #20862] mo_MD@cyrillic: new language locale Adhemerval Zanella
18:46 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] manual: Add preadv and pwritev documentation Florian Weimer
18:46 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] manual: Add preadv and pwritev documentation Adhemerval Zanella
17:51 [PATCH] [BZ #20862] mo_MD@cyrillic: new language locale Vlad Nenea
17:31 Re: Ping Re: Fix signal.h bsd_signal namespace (bug 21445) Adhemerval Zanella
17:23 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Joseph Myers
17:14 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Joseph Myers
17:00 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Joseph Myers
16:34 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Carlos O'Donell
16:32 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Carlos O'Donell
16:26 [PATCH] stdio-common/vfprintf.c: Remove magic number 32. Carlos O'Donell
13:47 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] manual: Add preadv and pwritev documentation Adhemerval Zanella
13:47 Ping Re: Fix signal.h bsd_signal namespace (bug 21445) Joseph Myers
13:34 Re: [PATCH v2 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Joseph Myers
12:58 Re: [PATCH v2 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
12:51 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] manual: Add preadv and pwritev documentation Florian Weimer
12:43 [PATCH v3 2/2] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Adhemerval Zanella
12:43 [PATCH v2 1/2] manual: Add preadv and pwritev documentation Adhemerval Zanella
11:48 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Joseph Myers
11:24 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Joseph Myers
02:25 Re: Use __glibc_reserved convention in mcontext, sigcontext (bug 21457) Carlos O'Donell
02:16 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Carlos O'Donell

May 03, 2017
22:43 Use __glibc_reserved convention in mcontext, sigcontext (bug 21457) Joseph Myers
22:15 Re: [patch] NSS test harness upgrade DJ Delorie
20:32 [patch] NSS test harness upgrade DJ Delorie
20:29 Re: [patch/21411] tweak realloc/MREMAP comment DJ Delorie
19:53 Re: Fix wrong comments in struct ip_mreq_source Carlos O'Donell
19:42 Fix wrong comments in struct ip_mreq_source Phil Blundell
19:39 Re: [PATCH] Bug 20686: Add el_GR@euro/ISO-8859-7 to SUPPORTED. Carlos O'Donell
19:25 Re: [PATCH] Bug #20116: Clarify barrier-like and mutex-like behaviours of PD->lock. Carlos O'Donell
17:58 Fix network headers stdint.h namespace (bug 21455) Joseph Myers
16:31 Ping^2 Re: Create and use first-versions.h with macros for function symbol versions Joseph Myers
16:11 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Arnd Bergmann
14:36 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #21391] x86: Set dl_platform and dl_hwcap from CPU features H.J. Lu
14:27 Re: Requiring Linux 3.2, again Florian Weimer
14:01 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Szabolcs Nagy
13:36 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Fix strncat ifunc selection Carlos Eduardo Seo
11:39 Re: [PATCH v2 6/8] float128: Add private _Float128 declarations for libm. Joseph Myers
11:38 Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PING] Optimize generic spinlock code and use C11 like atomic macros. Stefan Liebler
11:36 Re: [PATCH v2 3/8] Add support for testing __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__ Joseph Myers
11:26 Requiring Linux 3.2, again Joseph Myers
09:50 [PATCH] powerpc: Fix strncat ifunc selection Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
09:09 Re: [PATCH] manual: Document replacing malloc [BZ #20424] Florian Weimer
03:44 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Consolidate Linux epoll_wait syscall Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:43 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Consolidate Linux select implementation Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:37 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Consolidate Linux poll implementation Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:35 Re: Add HWCAP_ASIMDRDM from Linux 4.11 to AArch64 bits/hwcap.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:33 Re: [patch/21411] tweak realloc/MREMAP comment Siddhesh Poyarekar

May 02, 2017
21:51 Re: [PATCH v2 8/8] float128: Add wrappers to override ldbl-128 as float128. Joseph Myers
21:40 Re: [PATCH v2 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Joseph Myers
21:10 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Consolidate Linux epoll_wait syscall Adhemerval Zanella
21:10 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Consolidate Linux select implementation Adhemerval Zanella
21:10 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Consolidate Linux poll implementation Adhemerval Zanella
20:53 Re: [PATCH v2 4/8] float128: Add public _Float128 declarations to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
20:49 Add HWCAP_ASIMDRDM from Linux 4.11 to AArch64 bits/hwcap.h Joseph Myers
20:33 Re: [PATCH v2 2/8] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Joseph Myers
20:30 [patch/21411] tweak realloc/MREMAP comment DJ Delorie
19:57 Re: Fwd: [PATCH] [BZ #21179] - handle R_SPARC_DISP64 and R_SPARC_REGISTER relocs Adhemerval Zanella
19:46 Re: [PATCH v2 2/8] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Gabriel F. T. Gomes
18:44 Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] powerpc: Update powerpc-fpu libm-test-ulps Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
18:24 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Adhemerval Zanella
18:02 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Zack Weinberg
18:00 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Christoph Hellwig
17:44 [PATCH COMMITTED] powerpc: Update powerpc-fpu libm-test-ulps Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
17:37 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Adhemerval Zanella
16:10 Re: RFC: fixing signal context namespace issues Zack Weinberg
15:53 Re: RFC: fixing signal context namespace issues Joseph Myers
15:53 Re: [PATCH 1/3] posix: Fix internal p{read,write} plt usage Andreas Schwab
15:44 Re: RFC: fixing signal context namespace issues Zack Weinberg
15:39 RFC: fixing signal context namespace issues Joseph Myers
15:36 Re: PSA: glibc buildbot slave up for aarch64 Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:21 Re: PSA: glibc buildbot slave up for aarch64 Joseph Myers
14:37 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Christoph Hellwig
14:34 [PATCH v2 3/3] posix: Implement preadv2 and pwritev2 Adhemerval Zanella
14:33 [PATCH 2/3] manual: Add preadv and pwritev documentation Adhemerval Zanella
14:33 [PATCH 1/3] posix: Fix internal p{read,write} plt usage Adhemerval Zanella
07:28 Re: PSA: glibc buildbot slave up for aarch64 Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:51 Re: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:44 Re: PSA: glibc buildbot slave up for aarch64 Siddhesh Poyarekar

May 01, 2017
21:20 Re: Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Wainer dos Santos Moschetta
19:19 Re: question about NSS [SUCCESS=merge] semantics Stephen Gallagher
18:58 question about NSS [SUCCESS=merge] semantics DJ Delorie
18:34 Re: Documenting the (dynamic) linking rules for symbol versioning Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
18:27 Ping: [Patch] aarch64: Thunderx specific memcpy and memmove Steve Ellcey
17:41 Re: [PATCH 2/4] nptl: Using libsupport for tst-cancel4* Adhemerval Zanella
17:18 Re: [PATCH 2/4] nptl: Using libsupport for tst-cancel4* Florian Weimer
16:34 Re: [PATCH 2/4] nptl: Using libsupport for tst-cancel4 Adhemerval Zanella
15:45 Re: Add TCP_FASTOPEN_CONNECT from Linux 4.11 to netinet/tcp.h Dmitry V. Levin
15:31 Re: [PATCH 2/4] nptl: Using libsupport for tst-cancel4 Wainer dos Santos Moschetta
15:30 Add TCP_FASTOPEN_CONNECT from Linux 4.11 to netinet/tcp.h Joseph Myers
14:59 Re: [PATCH 1/4] posix: Using libsupport for p{write,read}v tests Wainer dos Santos Moschetta
14:21 Re: Add PF_SMC, AF_SMC from Linux 4.11 to bits/socket.h Dmitry V. Levin
13:24 Re: PSA: glibc buildbot slave up for aarch64 Carlos O'Donell
12:01 Add PF_SMC, AF_SMC from Linux 4.11 to bits/socket.h Joseph Myers
12:00 Re: [PATCH v2 2/8] float128: Add _Float128 make bits to libm. Joseph Myers
11:39 Re: [PATCH v2 1/8] ldbl-128: Use mathx_hidden_def inplace of hidden_def Joseph Myers
11:24 Re: [PATCH 0/2] _ISOMAC testsuite round N Zack Weinberg
11:17 Default Linux kernel version in build-many-glibcs.py to 4.11 [committed] Joseph Myers
11:04 Ping Re: Also create and use ldbl-compat-choose.h Joseph Myers


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc