Re: Add <stdint.h> integer width macros

Hi Joseph,

The new macro SIZE_WIDTH conflicts with a definition in one of my
projects, breaking compilation (
https://gitlab.com/o9000/tint2/issues/625 ) with gcc 7 (which IIUC is
a pre-release version).

Could you please tell me if there is anything I can do about it, other
than renaming that variable?

Is this going to be fixed in the release of gcc 7?

I am surprised to see that working C99 code can suddenly break like
this after a compiler update. I am always passing the -std=c99 CLI
argument to gcc, shouldn't that prevent such issues? Why would headers
from new standards be included in C99?

Thanks for clarifying.
Ovidiu