Re: glibc 2.25 machine status?

Hi all,

So the summary for status is now as follows:

- There are failures on SPARC32 that need fixing

- I am not clear on the resolution status of pr#20915.  It appeared
  that there was consensus on reverting one of the hunks from commit
  17af5da9 but there seem to be differences in that

- I have posted a tunables test case fix that I'll commit soon if
  nobody objects

Pr 20915 is the only blocker so provided that it is resolved in time, I
intend to cut a release this Sunday.  If the blocker is not resolved in
time, the release will be on the day or one day after the blocker is
resolved, depending on how it aligns with my timezone and/or my sleep
pattern at that time.

Siddhesh