Re: nptl/test-*-printers tests failing

On Monday 19 December 2016 11:58 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I don't see anything in the patch where these tests are not run when
> PYTHON is not found.  Is something missing from the patch as posted?
> Maybe a change to nptl/Makefile?

That is odd, you shouldn't need a change in nptl/Makefile because the
target is disabled in Rules when PYTHON does not exist.  I have to admit
though that I did not test the case where python did not exist because I
did not have that kind of a minimal setup - maybe the PYTHON variable is
being set incorrectly.  Can you tell me what it is set to in your
$(common-objpfx)/config.make in all those cases?

I'll set up a chroot anyway and fix up.

Thanks,
Siddhesh