2.25 freeze - a little more than the holiday fortnight to go

Hi,

A quick reminder to everyone that we're approximately one holiday
fortnight away from the slushy freeze for 2.25.  I'm posting this for
two reasons:

0. Most of us will likely disappear towards the end of the year and
there will likely be little movement on pending patches, so this is a
reminder to get things off your plate early to avoid leaving things
until it is too late

1. I volunteered to manage the 2.25 release and nobody objected, so I
assume calling this is my responsibility :)

I had proposed tunables as a blocker for 2.25 during Cauldron and I want
to stick with that position unless someone has a good reason to delay it
for yet another release.  If there is anything else that needs attention
but is not getting it then please ping early and ping often so that it
gets the desired attention.

Siddhesh