Re: Website update, fix for bug 13933, and list libc-testresults ML.

On Saturday 10 December 2016 07:08 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> * Add an easy to see link to the bug database.
>   - Added back the 'Bugs' tab as "Report a bug"

Perhaps the "General information about filing bugs" wiki page (or a nice
filtered down version of it) should be part of the website itself.
Perhaps the website should be a proper CMS and not just a bunch of
cobbled together static html pages, but that's for another day.

If you're OK with the former, I can cobble up a page for you.  I vaguely
remember having access to the websites repo, but I can't remember for sure.

Siddhesh