Re: Splitting up bits/mathdef.h

On 11/21/2016 07:50 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
The bits/mathdef.h header has four separate groups of definitions, which
results in architectures needing their own version if any of the
definitions for that architecture differ from the default.  I propose to
split it up into separate headers as follows, so that less duplication is
needed.  Any comments?

I'm not an expert for the math headers, but your proposal seems reasonable to me.

Florian