This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 00/13] Installed-header hygiene (BZ#20366)
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 14:09:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/13] Installed-header hygiene (BZ#20366)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAKCAbMh=wcq5DzR-6cOXwKDOr4RVamn8O8_ZoBSOygLuBf2qoA@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2016, Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> Yes, I can do that. Joseph, I know you've done similar things - do
>> you have a script I can borrow, or should I come up with my own?
> I don't have a script - I just strip the contents of lib64/ or lib/ in
> before-and-after install trees, then compare the lib64/ or lib/
> directories which should be identical after stripping (unless anything
> changed line numbers in assertions, etc.).
OK, that seems straightforward enough, thanks.