This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Case-less comparisons in configuration parsing
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:02:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Case-less comparisons in configuration parsing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/16/2016 02:28 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
I suggest we always use the C locale for comparisons involving
settings such as "on", "off", "all", or "unlimited".
Yes, that's clearly the intent.