This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Updated patchwork.sourceware.org pwclient script.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:26:51 -0400
- Subject: Updated patchwork.sourceware.org pwclient script.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The sourceware.org admins adjusted some of the xmlrpc rate
limiting that was recently impacting the use of pwclient to
automate patch download and testing. Everything works again.
I updated the pwclient script on sourceware to fix an
issue with UTF-8 support in python2.
You can always get the latest version of the script for
use with patchwork.sourceware.org here: