This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] resolv: Deprecate the "inet6" option and RES_USE_INET6 [BZ #19582]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 17:17:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] resolv: Deprecate the "inet6" option and RES_USE_INET6 [BZ #19582]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160909144045.38F43401494C7@oldenburg.str.redhat.com>
On 09/09/2016 04:40 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
+# define __glibc_macro_warning1(message) _Pragma (#message))
There is a type here (extra ')'), which I have fixed.
It is difficult to test for the presence of the compile-time warning
without the testing framework.