This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 11:34:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAKCAbMg7vvAR0LFU3Yv6EYK-fHYkOdK=n1KzkVu5H_hFrPzA7g@mail.gmail.com>
On 09/06/2016 07:11 PM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Now that we're in full swing on 2.25 (and I'm not trying to hit a
conference deadline), here is an updated version of the explicit_bzero
I think the consensus evolved that we want an explict_bzero and
__explicit_bzero_chk in libc, not just the inline wrapper.