This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt.
- From: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 14:47:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 09/05/2016 09:23 AM, Florian Weimer wrote:
On 09/05/2016 09:08 AM, Stefan Liebler wrote:
How to proceed here?
I'd like to commit this patch this week as it's the same behaviour on
s390 as on other architectures.
Not from me. I was hoping that someone would comment who actually knows
what's going on (i.e., why the remaining reference to __libc_memalign
can't be hidden).
Okay. Then I committed it.