This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/5] nptl: Set sem_open as a non cancellation point (BZ #15765)
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 19:03:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/5] nptl: Set sem_open as a non cancellation point (BZ #15765)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2016-08-22 at 11:27 -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> This patch changes sem_open to not act as a cancellation point.
> Cancellation is disable at start and reenable in function exit.
> It fixes BZ #15765.