This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Permit non-fast-forward pushes for certain glibc Git branches
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: overseers at sourceware dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 15:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Permit non-fast-forward pushes for certain glibc Git branches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
overseers don't maintain that stuff for us.
Those of us with direct shell access on sourceware can do it ourselves.
That includes you. Just propose on libc-alpha patches to the files