This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/5] Make common nextdown implementation generic.
- From: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 10:34:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/5] Make common nextdown implementation generic.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On 08/31/2016 11:54 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Aug 2016, Paul E. Murphy wrote:
>> With the exception of those machines using the ldbl-opt in
>> an Implies file, this is a trivial transformation.
>> nextdownl is not subject to the non-trivial versioning rules
>> of the other generated functions, so to keep things simple,
>> it is handled as a one-off case in ldbl-opt to preserve the
>> existing behavior.
>> * math/Makefile: (gen-libm-calls): Add s_nextdown.
>> (libm-calls): Remove above.
>> * math/s_nextdown.c: Refactor into ...
>> * math/s_nextdown_template.c: New file.
>> * math/s_nextdownf.c: Removed.
>> * math/s_nextdownl.c: Removed.
>> * sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-opt/s_nextdownl.c: New file.
Committed as ee8a490.