This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Make common fmax implementation generic.
- From: "Paul E. Murphy" <murphyp at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 10:34:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] Make common fmax implementation generic.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/31/2016 11:55 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Aug 2016, Paul E. Murphy wrote:
>> Also update aarch64 to ensure the correct s_fmin.c is included.
>> The include order favors including the generated copy.
>> * math/Makefile: (gen-libm-calls): Add s_fmax.
>> (libm-calls): Remove above.
>> * math/s_fmax.c: Refactor into ...
>> * math/s_fmax_template.c: New file.
>> * math/s_fmaxf.c: Removed.
>> * math/s_fmaxl.c: Removed.
>> * sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-opt/math-type-macros-double.h:
>> (LDOUBLE_fmaxl_libm_version): New macro.
>> * sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-opt/s_fmax.c: Removed.
>> * sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-opt/s_fmaxl.c: Removed.
>> * sysdeps/aarch64/fpu/s_fmax.c: Append fpu/ to include of
>> s_fmin.c to pick the aarch64 version of the file.
>> * sysdeps/aarch64/fpu/s_fmaxf.c: Likewise.
>> * sysdeps/aarch64/fpu/s_fminf.c: Likewise.
Committed as 847c916.