libc-alpha archive
date index for August, 2016

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 28, 2016
00:12 _IO_stdin_used stripped by version scripts Aurelien Jarno

August 27, 2016
19:42 Re: [COMMITTED] Fix test-skeleton C99 designed initialization Paul Eggert
10:48 Re: [PATCH] sparcv9: Restore fdiml@GLIBC_2.1 [Was Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim] Aurelien Jarno

August 26, 2016
22:18 Re: [PATCHv3 3/4] ldbl-128: Mechanical L(x) cleanup. Joseph Myers
21:55 Re: [PATCHv3 1/4] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to '_Float128' Joseph Myers
21:22 Re: [PATCHv4 8/8] Convert remaining complex function to generated files Joseph Myers
20:58 [COMMITTED] Fix test-skeleton C99 designed initialization Adhemerval Zanella
20:15 Re: [PATCH] malloc: Simplify static malloc interposition [BZ #20432] Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
20:02 [PATCH 2/2] Consolidate Linux truncate implementations Adhemerval Zanella
20:01 [PATCH 1/2] Consolidate Linux ftruncate implementations Adhemerval Zanella
20:01 [PATCH v2] Consolidate lseek/lseek64/llseek implementations Adhemerval Zanella
19:28 [PATCH] sparcv9: Restore fdiml@GLIBC_2.1 [Was Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim] Paul E. Murphy
18:34 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim David Miller
17:50 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Avoid expected SIGALRM in most tests [BZ #20432] Adhemerval Zanella
17:47 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Avoid expected SIGALRM in most tests [BZ #20432] Adhemerval Zanella
17:41 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim Aurelien Jarno
17:37 Add fetestexceptflag Joseph Myers
17:19 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Add _dl_runtime_resolve_avx[512]_opt [BZ #20508] H.J. Lu
17:13 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Avoid expected SIGALRM in most tests [BZ #20432] Florian Weimer
17:01 Re: [PATCH] nptl: Avoid expected SIGALRM in most tests [BZ #20432] Carlos O'Donell
16:02 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim Joseph Myers
15:54 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Correct CFA in _dl_runtime_resolve H.J. Lu
14:34 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim Paul E. Murphy
14:25 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim Paul E. Murphy
12:58 Re: [PATCH] string: Additional test for strcmp, strcasecmp Florian Weimer
11:50 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Florian Weimer
10:15 Re: [PATCH 2/2] libio: Fix seek-past-end returned size for open_{w}memstream (BZ#15298) Florian Weimer
00:14 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Joseph Myers
00:03 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Joseph Myers

August 25, 2016
23:17 [PATCH] Consolidate lseek/lseek64/llseek implementations Adhemerval Zanella
21:54 Re: [PATCH v2] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Mark Wielaard
20:22 Re: [PATCH] malloc: Manual part of conversion to __libc_lock Adhemerval Zanella
19:53 Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] libio: Fix seek-past-end returned size for open_{w}memstream (BZ#15298) Adhemerval Zanella
19:53 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] libio: Multiple fixes for open_{w}memstram (BZ#18241 and BZ#20181) Adhemerval Zanella
16:32 New Russian PO file for 'libc' (version 2.22-pre1) Translation Project Robot
15:54 Re: [PATCH 01/19] compat ABI: use non-compat openat and open_by_handle_at variants Arnd Bergmann
15:53 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Gabriel F. T. Gomes
15:34 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Arnd Bergmann
15:07 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Paul Eggert
14:22 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Paul E. Murphy
14:06 Re: GNU indirect functions vs. symbol visibility Alan Modra
12:11 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Cyril Hrubis
11:53 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Florian Weimer
11:41 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Florian Weimer
11:39 Re: [PATCH v2] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Florian Weimer
11:37 Re: GNU indirect functions vs. symbol visibility Florian Weimer
08:08 Re: [PATCH] locale: fix hard-coded reference to gcc -E Jérémy Rosen
01:52 GNU indirect functions vs. symbol visibility Alan Modra

August 24, 2016
22:35 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Joseph Myers
20:09 Re: [PATCH] localedata: lt_LT: use hyphens in d_fmt [BZ #20497] Mike Frysinger
19:57 Re: [PATCH] Fix fnmatch handling of collating elements (bug 17396, bug 16976) Mike Frysinger
18:23 Re: [RFC PATCH] Consolidate __lseek(), __llseek implementation Adhemerval Zanella
17:39 Re: [PATCH] locale: fix hard-coded reference to gcc -E Mike Frysinger
17:02 [PATCH v3 7/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for system in libpthread. Stefan Liebler
16:42 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Paul E. Murphy
16:30 [PATCHv3 2/4] ldbl-128: Use L(x) macro for long double constants Paul E. Murphy
16:30 [PATCHv3 3/4] ldbl-128: Mechanical L(x) cleanup. Paul E. Murphy
16:29 [PATCHv3 1/4] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to '_Float128' Paul E. Murphy
16:29 [PATCHv3 4/4] ldbl-128: Manually cleanup whitespace issues from L(x) application Paul E. Murphy
16:28 [PATCHv3 0/4] Enable sharing of ldbl-128 with float128 Paul E. Murphy
15:23 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Add _dl_runtime_resolve_avx[512]_opt [BZ #20508] H.J. Lu
14:40 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Consolidate posix_fadvise implementations Adhemerval Zanella
14:29 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Consolidate posix_fadvise implementations Adhemerval Zanella
14:10 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 9/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for siglongjmp, longjmp in libpthread. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 2/9] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 4/9] i386, x86: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 5/9] ppc: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 3/9] s390: Refactor ifunc resolvers due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 6/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for clock_* symbols in librt. Stefan Liebler
14:05 [PATCH v3 8/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for vfork in libpthread. Stefan Liebler
12:25 [RFC PATCH] Consolidate __lseek(), __llseek implementation Yury Norov
10:55 Re: [PATCH] X86-64: Add _dl_runtime_resolve_avx[512]_opt [BZ #20508] Florian Weimer
07:57 [PATCH] locale: fix hard-coded reference to gcc -E Jérémy Rosen
03:53 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Consolidate posix_fadvise implementations Yury Norov
02:50 Re: [PATCH 2/5] Use fabs(x) instead of branching on signedness of input to sin and cos Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:52 Re: [PATCH 1/5] Consolidate reduce_and_compute code Adhemerval Zanella

August 23, 2016
23:05 Re: [PATCH 2/5] Use fabs(x) instead of branching on signedness of input to sin and cos Joseph Myers
21:53 [PATCH] X86-64: Add _dl_runtime_resolve_avx[512]_opt [BZ #20508] H.J. Lu
21:11 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
20:53 Re: [PATCH 2/5] Use fabs(x) instead of branching on signedness of input to sin and cos Manfred
20:00 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Consolidate posix_fadvise implementations Yury Norov
19:29 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Consolidate posix_fadvise implementations Adhemerval Zanella
19:27 Re: Replace MUTEX_INITIALIZER with _LIBC_LOCK_INITIALIZER in generic code Samuel Thibault
19:22 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Consolidate posix_fallocate{64} implementations Adhemerval Zanella
19:21 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Consolidate fallocate{64} implementations Adhemerval Zanella
19:20 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add INTERNAL_SYSCALL_CALL Yury Norov
19:16 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add INTERNAL_SYSCALL_CALL Adhemerval Zanella
19:08 Re: [PATCHv4 0/2] tunables for glibc H.J. Lu
18:23 Re: [PATCH v2] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Adhemerval Zanella
18:23 [PATCH 5/5] Inline all support functions for sin and cos Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:23 [PATCH 4/5] Use DO_SIN for sin(x) where 0.25 < |x| < 0.855469 Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:23 [PATCH 3/5] Consolidate input partitioning into do_cos and do_sin Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:23 [PATCH 2/5] Use fabs(x) instead of branching on signedness of input to sin and cos Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:23 [PATCH 1/5] Consolidate reduce_and_compute code Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:23 [PATCH 0/5] sin/cos/sincos cleanups Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:58 Re: [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Joseph Myers
17:27 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add tests for strfrom functions Joseph Myers
17:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add strfrom{d,f,l} and wcsfrom{d,f,l} functions Joseph Myers
15:44 [PATCH 1/2] Add strfrom{d,f,l} and wcsfrom{d,f,l} functions Gabriel F. T. Gomes
15:44 [PATCH 2/2] Add tests for strfrom functions Gabriel F. T. Gomes
15:44 [PATCH 0/2] New strfrom functions Gabriel F. T. Gomes
11:43 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Cyril Hrubis
11:36 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
11:28 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Stefan Liebler
11:23 Re: [PATCH v2] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Mark Wielaard
11:18 Re: [PATCH] Fix fnmatch handling of collating elements (bug 17396, bug 16976) Pedro Alves
11:09 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Cyril Hrubis
08:13 Re: [PATCH] Fix fnmatch handling of collating elements (bug 17396, bug 16976) Andreas Schwab
08:08 [PING][PATCHv4 0/2] tunables for glibc Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:59 Re: [PATCH] S390: Do not set FE_INEXACT with feraiseexcept (FE_OWERFLOW|FE_UNDERFLOW). Stefan Liebler

August 22, 2016
21:58 Re: Internal wrappers and _LIBC .vs. tests _of_ the headers as installed Joseph Myers
18:35 Re: [PATCH] Fix fnmatch handling of collating elements (bug 17396, bug 16976) Mike Frysinger
17:46 Re: <sys/quota.h> standards compliance Adhemerval Zanella
16:49 Internal wrappers and _LIBC .vs. tests _of_ the headers as installed Zack Weinberg
16:35 Re: Diagnostics for missing libraries in DSOs Florian Weimer
16:03 Re: <sys/quota.h> standards compliance Zack Weinberg
15:28 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add INTERNAL_SYSCALL_CALL Yury Norov
15:19 Re: Diagnostics for missing libraries in DSOs Andreas Schwab
15:14 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Consolidate fallocate{64} implementations Yury Norov
15:08 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Consolidate posix_fadvise implementations Yury Norov
15:06 Re: Diagnostics for missing libraries in DSOs Florian Weimer
14:53 Re: Diagnostics for missing libraries in DSOs Andreas Schwab
14:35 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Consolidate posix_fallocate{64} implementations Yury Norov
14:31 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Linux fallocate, posix_fallocate, and posix_fadvise consolidation Yury Norov
14:29 Diagnostics for missing libraries in DSOs Florian Weimer
14:27 [PATCH 1/5] Consolidate sem_open implementations Adhemerval Zanella
14:27 [PATCH 4/5] nptl: Fix sem_wait and sem_timedwait cancellation Adhemerval Zanella
14:27 [PATCH 3/5] Remove sparc sem_wait Adhemerval Zanella
14:27 [PATCH 5/5] rt: Set shm_open as a non cancellation point (BZ #18243) Adhemerval Zanella
14:27 [PATCH 2/5] nptl: Set sem_open as a non cancellation point (BZ #15765) Adhemerval Zanella
13:19 Re: sourceware bugzilla ticket edit privs Chris Leonard
12:45 Re: Replace MUTEX_INITIALIZER with _LIBC_LOCK_INITIALIZER in generic code Florian Weimer
12:44 [PATCH] malloc: Manual part of conversion to __libc_lock Florian Weimer
12:44 [PATCH] malloc: Automated part of conversion to __libc_lock Florian Weimer
12:29 Re: sourceware bugzilla ticket edit privs Florian Weimer
10:59 Re: [PATCH] S390: Do not set FE_INEXACT with feraiseexcept (FE_OWERFLOW|FE_UNDERFLOW). Joseph Myers
07:16 Re: [PATCH] S390: Do not set FE_INEXACT with feraiseexcept (FE_OWERFLOW|FE_UNDERFLOW). Stefan Liebler
07:08 Re: [PATCH] Fix fnmatch handling of collating elements (bug 17396, bug 16976) Andreas Schwab

August 21, 2016
18:43 sourceware bugzilla ticket edit privs Chris Leonard
11:40 [PATCH] localedata: lt_LT: use hyphens in d_fmt [BZ #20497] Ernestas Kulik

August 20, 2016
18:19 Re: Replace MUTEX_INITIALIZER with _LIBC_LOCK_INITIALIZER in generic code Samuel Thibault
17:20 Re: Replace MUTEX_INITIALIZER with _LIBC_LOCK_INITIALIZER in generic code Florian Weimer
17:19 Re: Replace MUTEX_INITIALIZER with _LIBC_LOCK_INITIALIZER in generic code Florian Weimer
15:49 Re: Replace MUTEX_INITIALIZER with _LIBC_LOCK_INITIALIZER in generic code Samuel Thibault
14:50 Re: Replace MUTEX_INITIALIZER with _LIBC_LOCK_INITIALIZER in generic code Samuel Thibault
02:01 _dl_build_local_scope - BZ #20488 Mark Hatle

August 19, 2016
21:52 Re: [PATCHv4 6/8] Convert _Complex tangent functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
21:52 Re: [PATCHv4 4/8] Convert _Complex sine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
21:16 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Adhemerval Zanella
20:57 Re: [PATCHv4 8/8] Convert remaining complex function to generated files Paul E. Murphy
20:46 Re: [PATCHv4 8/8] Convert remaining complex function to generated files Joseph Myers
20:31 [committed, PATCH] X86: Change bit_YMM_state to (1 << 2) H.J. Lu
20:30 [PATCH] X86-64: Correct CFA in _dl_runtime_resolve H.J. Lu
20:18 Re: [PATCHv4 6/8] Convert _Complex tangent functions to generated code Joseph Myers
20:05 Re: [PATCHv4 4/8] Convert _Complex sine functions to generated code Joseph Myers
19:54 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Zack Weinberg
19:50 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Zack Weinberg
19:23 Re: [PATCHv4 4/8] Convert _Complex sine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
17:31 Re: [PATCHv2 5/5] ldbl-128: Fix minor readability issues after applying L(x) macro. Joseph Myers
17:29 Re: [PATCHv4 4/8] Convert _Complex sine functions to generated code Joseph Myers
17:00 Re: [PATCHv2] Add tst-wcstod-round Paul E. Murphy
17:00 Re: [PATCHv4 2/8] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
17:00 Re: [PATCHv2 1/5] Merge common usage of mul_split function Paul E. Murphy
16:59 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Joseph Myers
16:32 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Adhemerval Zanella
16:06 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Zack Weinberg
16:01 Re: [PATCH] Test status before h_errno in gaih_inet Florian Weimer
15:45 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Zack Weinberg
15:02 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Joseph Myers
14:57 Re: [PATCHv4 2/8] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Joseph Myers
14:42 [PATCH 4/4] Consolidate posix_fadvise implementations Adhemerval Zanella
14:42 [PATCH 3/4] Consolidate posix_fallocate{64} implementations Adhemerval Zanella
14:42 [PATCH 2/4] Consolidate fallocate{64} implementations Adhemerval Zanella
14:42 [PATCH 1/4] Add INTERNAL_SYSCALL_CALL Adhemerval Zanella
14:42 [PATCH 0/4] Linux fallocate, posix_fallocate, and posix_fadvise consolidation Adhemerval Zanella
14:01 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Adhemerval Zanella
13:20 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Zack Weinberg
13:08 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add tests for fortification of bcopy and bzero. Zack Weinberg
13:00 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Zack Weinberg
12:50 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Florian Weimer
12:50 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add tests for fortification of bcopy and bzero. Adhemerval Zanella
12:48 Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Zack Weinberg
12:44 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Adhemerval Zanella
12:04 <sys/quota.h> standards compliance Florian Weimer
08:18 Fwd: Calling setsid as part of posix_spawn Daurnimator
02:53 Re: [PING] [PATCH 00/37] Manual typos: Overview Rical Jasan

August 18, 2016
23:56 Re: [PATCHv2 5/5] ldbl-128: Fix minor readability issues after applying L(x) macro. Joseph Myers
23:48 Re: [PATCHv2 4/5] ldbl-128: Use L(x) macro for long double constants Joseph Myers
23:46 Re: [PATCHv2 1/5] Merge common usage of mul_split function Joseph Myers
22:37 Re: [PATCHv2 3/5] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to '_Float128' Joseph Myers
22:35 [PATCHv4 8/8] Convert remaining complex function to generated files Paul E. Murphy
22:35 [PATCHv4 4/8] Convert _Complex sine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
22:35 [PATCHv4 6/8] Convert _Complex tangent functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
22:35 [PATCHv4 2/8] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
22:35 [PATCHv4 7/8] Prepare to convert remaining _Complex functions Paul E. Murphy
22:35 [PATCHv4 5/8] Prepare to convert _Complex tangent functions Paul E. Murphy
22:35 [PATCHv4 3/8] Prepare to convert _Complex sine functions Paul E. Murphy
22:35 [PATCHv4 1/8] Prepare to convert _Complex cosine functions Paul E. Murphy
22:21 Re: [PATCHv2 3/5] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to '_Float128' Paul E. Murphy
21:09 Re: [PATCHv2 2/5] ldbl-128: Define and use mathx_hidden_def wrapper to hidden_def Joseph Myers
21:05 Re: [PATCHv2 3/5] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to '_Float128' Joseph Myers
20:53 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Torvald Riegel
20:52 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Joseph Myers
20:49 [PATCH] Fix incorrect double-checked locking in __nss_database_lookup. [BZ #20483] Torvald Riegel
20:39 Re: [PATCHv2 3/5] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to '_Float128' Gabriel F. T. Gomes
19:44 [PATCHv2 4/5] ldbl-128: Use L(x) macro for long double constants Paul E. Murphy
19:43 [PATCHv2 3/5] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to '_Float128' Paul E. Murphy
19:42 [PATCHv2 5/5] ldbl-128: Fix minor readability issues after applying L(x) macro. Paul E. Murphy
19:42 [PATCHv2 1/5] Merge common usage of mul_split function Paul E. Murphy
19:42 [PATCHv2 2/5] ldbl-128: Define and use mathx_hidden_def wrapper to hidden_def Paul E. Murphy
19:42 [PATCHv2 0/5] Prepare ldbl-128 to build as float128 Paul E. Murphy
19:36 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Paul Eggert
19:01 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Zack Weinberg
18:34 Permit non-fast-forward pushes for certain glibc Git branches Florian Weimer
18:31 Re: [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Florian Weimer
18:19 Re: [PATCH Fix incorrect double-checked locking related to _res_hconf.initialized. [BZ #20477] Torvald Riegel
18:18 Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Florian Weimer
18:17 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Mike Frysinger
18:04 Re: [PATCH] Fix fnmatch handling of collating elements (bug 17396, bug 16976) Mike Frysinger
18:03 [glibc PATCHv2] fcntl: don't define OFD lock constants for 32-bit builds with small file offsets Jeff Layton
17:52 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Christoph Hellwig
17:51 Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Mike Frysinger
17:49 Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Mike Frysinger
17:46 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Mike Frysinger
17:31 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Christoph Hellwig
17:28 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Jeff Layton
17:05 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Christoph Hellwig
16:49 Re: [PATCHv2] Add tst-wcstod-round Joseph Myers
16:43 Re: [PATCH 1/6] ldbl-128: Simplify fma usage Joseph Myers
16:34 Re: [PATCHv3 1/8] Prepare to convert _Complex cosine functions Joseph Myers
16:30 Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Zack Weinberg
16:00 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl-linux.h: add F_OFD_*32 constants Mike Frysinger
15:59 Re: [PATCH] S390: Do not set FE_INEXACT with feraiseexcept (FE_OWERFLOW|FE_UNDERFLOW). Joseph Myers
14:28 [glibc PATCHv2] fcntl-linux.h: add F_OFD_*32 constants Jeff Layton
14:14 [PATCH] S390: Do not set FE_INEXACT with feraiseexcept (FE_OWERFLOW|FE_UNDERFLOW). Stefan Liebler
14:11 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Cyril Hrubis
13:54 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Jeff Layton
13:50 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl-linux.h: add F_OFD_*32 constants Jeff Layton
13:34 Re: [PING] [PATCH 00/37] Manual typos: Overview Chris Leonard
13:29 Re: [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Cyril Hrubis
13:04 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl-linux.h: add F_OFD_*32 constants Mike Frysinger
12:17 [PATCH v4] all: #define wordsize-related macros everywhere Yury Norov
12:03 [glibc PATCH] fcntl-linux.h: add F_OFD_*32 constants Jeff Layton
12:03 [Linux PATCH] fcntl: add new F_OFD_*32 constants and handle them appropriately Jeff Layton
10:42 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Stefan Liebler
10:42 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of array-bounds warning in __kernel_rem_pio2[f] with gcc 6.1 -O3. Stefan Liebler
09:45 Re: [RFC2 nowrap: PATCH v7 00/18] ILP32 for ARM64 Yury Norov
09:33 Re: [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Florian Weimer
09:00 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Florian Weimer
08:59 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Andreas Schwab
08:57 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Florian Weimer
08:45 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Florian Weimer
08:44 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Florian Weimer
08:10 Re: Adding cache shape info to powerpc Florian Weimer
08:05 Re: [PATCH Fix incorrect double-checked locking related to _res_hconf.initialized. [BZ #20477] Florian Weimer
07:14 Re: [PATCH v3] all: #define wordsize-related macros everywhere Andreas Schwab
07:05 Re: [PATCH Fix incorrect double-checked locking related to _res_hconf.initialized. [BZ #20477] Andreas Schwab
00:18 Re: Adding cache shape info to powerpc Benjamin Herrenschmidt
00:17 Re: Adding cache shape info to powerpc Benjamin Herrenschmidt

August 17, 2016
22:20 Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Manuel López-Ibáñez
21:48 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
21:35 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Cyril Hrubis
21:35 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Mike Frysinger
21:03 [PATCHv3 8/8] Convert remaining complex function to generated files Paul E. Murphy
21:02 [PATCHv3 6/8] Convert _Complex tangent functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
21:02 [PATCHv3 4/8] Convert _Complex sine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
21:02 [PATCHv3 2/8] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
21:02 [PATCHv3 7/8] Prepare to convert remaining _Complex functions Paul E. Murphy
21:02 [PATCHv3 1/8] Prepare to convert _Complex cosine functions Paul E. Murphy
21:02 [PATCHv3 5/8] Prepare to convert _Complex tangent functions Paul E. Murphy
21:02 [PATCHv3 3/8] Prepare to convert _Complex sine functions Paul E. Murphy
20:58 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
20:52 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Andreas Schwab
20:37 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Mike Frysinger
20:10 Re: [PATCH] Sync proc_service.h ps_get_thread_area definition with GDB Adhemerval Zanella
20:05 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
20:04 Re: [PATCH] Sync proc_service.h ps_get_thread_area definition with GDB Tom Tromey
20:03 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Mike Frysinger
19:59 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
19:54 [PATCH] Sync proc_service.h ps_get_thread_area definition with GDB Adhemerval Zanella
19:24 Re: [PATCH 1/6] ldbl-128: Simplify fma usage Paul E. Murphy
19:20 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
19:15 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
19:14 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
19:12 Re: [PATCHv2 1/9] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
19:11 Re: [PATCH 3/6] ldbl-128: Remove unused sqrtl declaration in e_asinl.c Paul E. Murphy
18:51 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Florian Weimer
18:43 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Mike Frysinger
18:23 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
18:21 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
18:04 Re: [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Zack Weinberg
18:02 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Florian Weimer
17:57 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Joseph Myers
17:50 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
17:40 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
17:34 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Florian Weimer
17:19 [PATCH 2/4] New string function explicit_bzero (from OpenBSD). Zack Weinberg
17:19 [PATCH 4/4] Use explicit_bzero where appropriate Zack Weinberg
17:19 [PATCH 1/4] Add tests for fortification of bcopy and bzero. Zack Weinberg
17:19 [PATCH 0/4] explicit_bzero, this time for sure Zack Weinberg
17:19 [PATCH 3/4] Add fortification support for explicit_bzero. Zack Weinberg
16:13 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Mike Frysinger
16:02 Re: [PATCHv2 3/9] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Joseph Myers
15:55 Re: [PATCH v3] all: #define wordsize-related macros everywhere Yury Norov
15:44 Re: [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Joseph Myers
15:32 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of array-bounds warning in __kernel_rem_pio2[f] with gcc 6.1 -O3. Joseph Myers
15:12 [PATCH v2] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Mark Wielaard
14:59 Re: [PATCH Fix incorrect double-checked locking related to _res_hconf.initialized. [BZ #20477] Florian Weimer
14:51 Re: [PATCH Fix incorrect double-checked locking related to _res_hconf.initialized. [BZ #20477] Andreas Schwab
14:47 [glibc PATCH] fcntl: put F_OFD_* constants under #ifdef __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Jeff Layton
14:33 Re: [RFC2 nowrap: PATCH v7 00/18] ILP32 for ARM64 Dr. Philipp Tomsich
14:15 [PATCH COMMITTED] nptl/tst-once5: Reduce time to expected failure Florian Weimer
13:48 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Florian Weimer
13:36 Re: [PATCH] aio: fix newp->running data race Samuel Thibault
13:19 Re: [PATCH 17/18] arm64:ilp32: add vdso-ilp32 and use for signal return Andreas Schwab
13:15 Re: [PATCH] Use sysdep.o from libc.a in libpthread.a on more architectures [BZ #20452] Florian Weimer
12:57 Re: [PATCH] Add missing RR type numbers to ns_type Nathaniel McCallum
12:55 Re: [RFC2 nowrap: PATCH v7 00/18] ILP32 for ARM64 Dr. Philipp Tomsich
12:55 [PATCH] nptl: Avoid expected SIGALRM in most tests [BZ #20432] Florian Weimer
12:48 Re: [RFC2 nowrap: PATCH v7 00/18] ILP32 for ARM64 Yury Norov
12:47 Re: [PATCH Fix incorrect double-checked locking related to _res_hconf.initialized. [BZ #20477] Florian Weimer
12:21 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Joseph Myers
12:20 Re: Adding cache shape info to powerpc Torvald Riegel
12:15 [PATCH Fix incorrect double-checked locking related to _res_hconf.initialized. [BZ #20477] Torvald Riegel
11:50 [PATCH 18/18] arm64:ilp32: add ARM64_ILP32 to Kconfig Yury Norov
11:49 [PATCH 17/18] arm64:ilp32: add vdso-ilp32 and use for signal return Yury Norov
11:49 [PATCH 16/18] arm64: ptrace: handle ptrace_request differently for aarch32 and ilp32 Yury Norov
11:49 [PATCH 15/18] arm64: ilp32: introduce ilp32-specific handlers for sigframe and ucontext Yury Norov
11:49 [PATCH 14/18] arm64: signal32: move ilp32 and aarch32 common code to separated file Yury Norov
11:49 [PATCH 12/18] arm64: ilp32: add sys_ilp32.c and a separate table (in entry.S) to use it Yury Norov
11:49 [PATCH 13/18] arm64: signal: share lp64 signal routines to ilp32 Yury Norov
11:48 [PATCH 11/18] arm64: ilp32: share aarch32 syscall handlers Yury Norov
11:48 [PATCH 09/18] arm64: introduce binfmt_elf32.c Yury Norov
11:48 [PATCH 10/18] arm64: ilp32: introduce binfmt_ilp32.c Yury Norov
11:48 [PATCH 08/18] arm64: ilp32: add is_ilp32_compat_{task,thread} and TIF_32BIT_AARCH64 Yury Norov
11:48 [PATCH 07/18] arm64: introduce is_a32_task and is_a32_thread (for AArch32 compat) Yury Norov
11:48 [PATCH 06/18] thread: move thread bits accessors to separated file Yury Norov
11:48 [PATCH 05/18] arm64:uapi: set __BITS_PER_LONG correctly for ILP32 and LP64 Yury Norov
11:47 [PATCH 04/18] arm64: rename COMPAT to AARCH32_EL0 in Kconfig Yury Norov
11:47 [PATCH 03/18] arm64: ensure the kernel is compiled for LP64 Yury Norov
11:47 [PATCH 02/18] arm64: ilp32: add documentation on the ILP32 ABI for ARM64 Yury Norov
11:47 [PATCH 01/18] 32-bit ABI: introduce ARCH_32BIT_OFF_T config option Yury Norov
11:47 [RFC2 nowrap: PATCH v7 00/18] ILP32 for ARM64 Yury Norov
11:04 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Florian Weimer
11:02 Re: [PATCH] Add missing RR type numbers to ns_type Petr Spacek
10:37 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Stefan Liebler
08:52 Re: [PATCH] Add missing RR type numbers to ns_type Florian Weimer
08:36 Re: Adding cache shape info to powerpc Florian Weimer
08:23 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of array-bounds warning in __kernel_rem_pio2[f] with gcc 6.1 -O3. Stefan Liebler
08:22 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Stefan Liebler
04:42 Adding cache shape info to powerpc Benjamin Herrenschmidt

August 16, 2016
23:54 [PATCHv2 7/9] Convert _Complex tangent functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
20:55 Re: [PATCH 5/6] ldbl-128: Use L(x) macro for long double constants Joseph Myers
20:52 [PATCH] Add missing RR type numbers to ns_type Nathaniel McCallum
20:50 Re: [PATCH 4/6] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to 'ldouble_t' Joseph Myers
20:46 [PATCHv2 6/9] Prepare to convert _Complex tangent functions Paul E. Murphy
20:27 Re: The GNU C Library version 2.24 is now available Adhemerval Zanella
20:22 [PATCHv2 9/9] Convert remaining complex function to generated files Paul E. Murphy
20:21 [PATCHv2 5/9] Convert _Complex sine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
20:21 [PATCHv2 3/9] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Paul E. Murphy
20:21 [PATCHv2 1/9] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
20:21 [PATCHv2 8/9] Prepare to convert remaining _Complex functions Paul E. Murphy
20:21 [PATCHv2 0/9] Generate Complex functions from a common template. Paul E. Murphy
20:21 [PATCHv2 4/9] Prepare to convert _Complex sine functions Paul E. Murphy
20:21 [PATCHv2 2/9] Prepare to convert _Complex cosine functions Paul E. Murphy
19:24 Re: [PATCH] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Mark Wielaard
19:19 Re: [PATCH 5/6] ldbl-128: Use L(x) macro for long double constants Paul E. Murphy
18:50 Re: [PATCH 4/6] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to 'ldouble_t' Paul E. Murphy
18:15 Re: [PATCH 6/6] Make shared ldbl files more shareable. Joseph Myers
18:13 Re: [PATCH 5/6] ldbl-128: Use L(x) macro for long double constants Joseph Myers
18:11 Re: The GNU C Library version 2.24 is now available Jochen Hein
18:10 Re: [PATCH 4/6] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to 'ldouble_t' Joseph Myers
18:03 Re: [PATCH 3/6] ldbl-128: Remove unused sqrtl declaration in e_asinl.c Joseph Myers
18:03 Re: [PATCH 1/6] ldbl-128: Simplify fma usage Joseph Myers
18:00 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
17:43 [PATCH 1/2] Fix {INLINE,INTERNAL}_SYSCALL macros for x32 Adhemerval Zanella
17:43 [PATCH 2/2] Remove p{read,write}{v} from x86 auto-generation list Adhemerval Zanella
17:12 Fix soft-fp extended.h unpacking (GCC bug 77265) [committed] Joseph Myers
17:03 [PATCH 5/6] ldbl-128: Use L(x) macro for long double constants Paul E. Murphy
17:02 [PATCH 4/6] ldbl-128: Rename 'long double' to 'ldouble_t' Paul E. Murphy
17:02 [PATCH 6/6] Make shared ldbl files more shareable. Paul E. Murphy
17:02 [PATCH 1/6] ldbl-128: Simplify fma usage Paul E. Murphy
17:02 [PATCH 2/6] ldbl-128: Define and use mathx_hidden_def wrapper to hidden_def Paul E. Murphy
17:02 [PATCH 3/6] ldbl-128: Remove unused sqrtl declaration in e_asinl.c Paul E. Murphy
17:02 [PATCH 0/6] Prepare ldbl-128 to build as float128 Paul E. Murphy
14:45 Re: [PATCHv2] Add tst-wcstod-round Paul E. Murphy
13:27 [PATCH] Fix fnmatch handling of collating elements (bug 17396, bug 16976) Andreas Schwab
12:16 [PATCH] malloc: Simplify static malloc interposition [BZ #20432] Florian Weimer
10:51 Re: [RFC] [MIPS] Enable non-executable PT_GNU_STACK support Florian Weimer
09:19 [PATCH COMMITTED] Add NEWS entry for CVE-2016-6323 Florian Weimer
09:07 [PATCH COMMITTED] nptl/tst-tls3-malloc: Force freeing of thread stacks Florian Weimer
00:03 Re: [PATCHv2] Add tst-wcstod-round Joseph Myers

August 15, 2016
22:30 [PATCHv2] Add tst-wcstod-round Paul E. Murphy
20:52 Re: [10/12] Add fesetexcept: s390 Joseph Myers
20:16 Re: [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Florian Weimer
20:05 [PATCH 1/2] Add framework for tunables Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:05 [PATCHv4 0/2] tunables for glibc Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:05 [PATCH 2/2] Initialize tunable list with the GLIBC_TUNABLES environment variable Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:50 Re: [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Carlos O'Donell
19:24 [PATCH] Add CFI to i386 _start functions Keno Fischer
18:34 Re: [PATCH] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Florian Weimer
18:31 Re: [PATCH] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Florian Weimer
17:40 Re: [PATCH] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Adhemerval Zanella
14:31 Re: [PATCH 01/19] compat ABI: use non-compat openat and open_by_handle_at variants Yury Norov
14:26 Re: [PATCH] arm: mark __startcontext as .cantunwind Florian Weimer
14:23 Re: Consensus on unit tests? Florian Weimer
13:02 Re: [PATCH] arm: mark __startcontext as .cantunwind Andreas Schwab
12:45 Re: [PATCH] arm: mark __startcontext as .cantunwind Florian Weimer
12:38 [PATCH] arm: mark __startcontext as .cantunwind Andreas Schwab
11:21 Re: [PATCH] locales: et_EE: locale has wrong {p,n}_cs_precedes value Florian Weimer
11:13 Re: [PATCH] locales: et_EE: locale has wrong {p,n}_cs_precedes value Märt Põder
10:12 Re: [PATCH] locales: et_EE: locale has wrong {p,n}_cs_precedes value Florian Weimer
08:07 Re: [10/12] Add fesetexcept: s390 Stefan Liebler
08:01 Re: [PATCH] locales: et_EE: locale has wrong {p,n}_cs_precedes value Marko Myllynen
07:17 Re: [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Florian Weimer
07:06 Re: [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Paul Eggert
06:36 Re: [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Florian Weimer
02:18 Re: [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Paul Eggert

August 14, 2016
21:16 [PATCH] Reduce memory size of tsearch red-black tree. Mark Wielaard
19:01 [PATCH] argp: Do not override GCC keywords with macros [BZ #16907] Florian Weimer
17:19 Re: [PATCH] Remove the ptw-% patterns Florian Weimer
17:08 Re: [PATCH] Remove the ptw-% patterns Andreas Schwab
14:13 [PATCH] Remove the ptw-% patterns Florian Weimer
12:59 [PATCH] Remove the ptw-% patterns Florian Weimer
11:47 Re: [PATCH] Use sysdep.o from libc.a in libpthread.a on more architectures [BZ #20452] Florian Weimer
11:24 Re: [PATCH] Use sysdep.o from libc.a in libpthread.a on more architectures [BZ #20452] Andreas Schwab
11:02 Re: [PATCH] Use sysdep.o from libc.a in libpthread.a on more architectures [BZ #20452] Florian Weimer
09:17 Re: Difference between lib*-routines and lib*-sysdep_routines Florian Weimer

August 13, 2016
21:47 Difference between lib*-routines and lib*-sysdep_routines Florian Weimer
21:22 Status of the Native Client port of glibc Florian Weimer
15:17 Re: [PATCH 05/19] arm64: rename COMPAT to AARCH32_EL0 in Kconfig Yury Norov
14:54 Re: [PATCH 18/19] arm64:ilp32: add vdso-ilp32 and use for signal return Yury Norov
14:52 Re: [PATCH] ilp32: fix {GET,SET}SIGMASK request for ptrace Yury Norov
08:32 Re: [12/12] Add fesetexcept: sparc Jose E. Marchesi

August 12, 2016
17:50 Re: [09/12] Add fesetexcept: powerpc Joseph Myers
17:39 Re: [01/12] Add fesetexcept Joseph Myers
17:35 Fix test-fexcept when "inexact" implicitly raised [committed] Joseph Myers
17:27 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
17:25 Re: [01/12] Add fesetexcept Paul E. Murphy
16:47 Re: [09/12] Add fesetexcept: powerpc Paul E. Murphy
16:41 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
16:30 Re: [09/12] Add fesetexcept: powerpc Joseph Myers
16:20 Re: [01/12] Add fesetexcept Joseph Myers
16:18 Re: [09/12] Add fesetexcept: powerpc Paul E. Murphy
15:49 Re: [01/12] Add fesetexcept Paul E. Murphy
11:15 Re: [12/12] Add fesetexcept: sparc Joseph Myers
07:32 Re: [12/12] Add fesetexcept: sparc Jose E. Marchesi
04:30 [PING][PATCH V4][BZ #18441] fix sorting multibyte charsets with an improper locale Leonhard Holz

August 11, 2016
23:30 Re: [02/12] Add fesetexcept: aarch64 Joseph Myers
21:45 Re: [02/12] Add fesetexcept: aarch64 Paul Eggert
21:04 [12/12] Add fesetexcept: sparc Joseph Myers
21:04 [11/12] Add fesetexcept: sh Joseph Myers
21:03 [10/12] Add fesetexcept: s390 Joseph Myers
21:02 [09/12] Add fesetexcept: powerpc Joseph Myers
21:02 [08/12] Add fesetexcept: mips Joseph Myers
21:01 [07/12] Add fesetexcept: m68k Joseph Myers
21:01 Re: [RFC] [MIPS] Enable non-executable PT_GNU_STACK support v2 Aurelien Jarno
21:01 [06/12] Add fesetexcept: ia64 Joseph Myers
21:00 [05/12] Add fesetexcept: hppa Joseph Myers
21:00 [04/12] Add fesetexcept: arm Joseph Myers
20:59 [03/12] Add fesetexcept: alpha Joseph Myers
20:59 [02/12] Add fesetexcept: aarch64 Joseph Myers
20:57 [01/12] Add fesetexcept Joseph Myers
20:30 Re: [PATCH 05/19] arm64: rename COMPAT to AARCH32_EL0 in Kconfig Arnd Bergmann
19:39 Re: [PATCH] Add CFI to x86_64 RTLD_START Keno Fischer
18:45 Re: [PATCH/committed] ChangeLog: change Winblowz to Windows Paul Eggert
15:18 Re: [PATCH 05/19] arm64: rename COMPAT to AARCH32_EL0 in Kconfig Arnd Bergmann
15:13 [PATCH] locales: et_EE: locale has wrong {p,n}_cs_precedes value Priit Laes
14:45 Re: [PATCH] Use sysdep.o from libc.a in libpthread.a on more architectures [BZ #20452] Dan Horák
14:43 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
13:52 Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post Mike Frysinger
13:08 Re: [PATCH/committed] ChangeLog: change Winblowz to Windows Carlos O'Donell
13:02 Re: [PATCH] Use sysdep.o from libc.a in libpthread.a on more architectures [BZ #20452] Carlos O'Donell
12:40 [PATCH] Use sysdep.o from libc.a in libpthread.a on more architectures [BZ #20452] Florian Weimer
08:54 Re: [PATCH 05/19] arm64: rename COMPAT to AARCH32_EL0 in Kconfig Arnd Bergmann
07:36 Re: [PATCH 05/19] arm64: rename COMPAT to AARCH32_EL0 in Kconfig Zhangjian (Bamvor)
04:07 Re: [PATCH/committed] ChangeLog: change Winblowz to Windows Mike Frysinger
02:19 Re: [PATCH/committed] ChangeLog: change Winblowz to Windows Rical Jasan
01:23 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
00:39 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy

August 10, 2016
23:48 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Dmitry V. Levin
23:26 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Serge E. Hallyn
23:24 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Serge E. Hallyn
23:18 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Dmitry V. Levin
23:18 Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post keld
23:03 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Serge E. Hallyn
22:06 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
21:50 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
21:48 Fix powerpc fesetexceptflag clearing FE_INVALID (bug 20455) [committed] Joseph Myers
21:34 Re: Add tests for fegetexceptflag, fesetexceptflag [committed] Joseph Myers
21:02 Add tests for fegetexceptflag, fesetexceptflag [committed] Joseph Myers
20:39 Re: libio vtable verification failures with multiple libcs Adhemerval Zanella
18:16 Re: [patch] fmemopen.3: Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
16:47 Re: libio vtable verification failures with multiple libcs Florian Weimer
16:40 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
16:31 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
15:54 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
15:47 Re: libio vtable verification failures with multiple libcs Mike Frysinger
14:46 Re: libio vtable verification failures with multiple libcs Florian Weimer
14:33 Re: libio vtable verification failures with multiple libcs Adhemerval Zanella
14:19 libio vtable verification failures with multiple libcs Florian Weimer
12:45 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Zhangjian (Bamvor)
11:38 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of array-bounds warning in __kernel_rem_pio2[f] with gcc 6.1 -O3. Joseph Myers
10:08 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of array-bounds warning in __kernel_rem_pio2[f] with gcc 6.1 -O3. Stefan Liebler
06:38 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Florian Weimer

August 09, 2016
23:26 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Dmitry V. Levin
21:39 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Serge E. Hallyn
21:18 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Dmitry V. Levin
21:18 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Arnd Bergmann
21:04 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Joseph Myers
20:58 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Arnd Bergmann
20:41 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Serge E. Hallyn
20:29 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Joseph Myers
20:17 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Arnd Bergmann
20:15 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Joseph Myers
17:41 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
17:11 [PATCH/committed] ChangeLog: change Winblowz to Windows Mike Frysinger
17:11 [PATCH/committed] localedata: change M$ to Microsoft Mike Frysinger
15:59 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Arnd Bergmann
15:54 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Andreas Schwab
15:16 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
15:12 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Stefan Liebler
15:12 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Stefan Liebler
14:24 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Arnd Bergmann
14:22 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Stefan Liebler
14:05 Re: [PATCH] x86: Use sysdep.o from libc.a in static libraries Florian Weimer
13:53 Re: [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Florian Weimer
13:35 [PATCH] S390: Support PLT and GOT references in check-localplt. Stefan Liebler
13:27 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
11:56 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Florian Weimer
05:36 Re: [PATCH] locales: en_CA: update d_fmt [BZ #9842] Carlos O'Donell
01:13 Re: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Adhemerval Zanella
00:09 Re: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Carlos O'Donell

August 08, 2016
21:06 Re: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Florian Weimer
21:01 Re: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Carlos O'Donell
20:55 Re: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Florian Weimer
20:48 Re: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Andreas Schwab
20:43 [PATCH v2 1/2] libio: Multiple fixes for open_{w}memstram (BZ#18241 and BZ#20181) Adhemerval Zanella
20:43 [PATCH v2 2/2] libio: Fix seek-past-end returned size for open_{w}memstream (BZ#15298) Adhemerval Zanella
20:11 Fwd: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Zack Weinberg
20:00 Re: Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Stan Shebs
19:37 Deprecate and remove SYS_ system call numbers? Florian Weimer
18:22 GNU Tools Cauldron, 9-11 September 2016, Hebden Bridge UK Jeremy Bennett
17:58 [PATCH v2 9/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for siglongjmp, longjmp in libpthread. Stefan Liebler
16:52 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Andreas Schwab
16:42 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Joseph Myers
16:41 Re: [PATCH] ldbl-128: Refactor modfl snan handling Joseph Myers
16:40 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Joseph Myers
16:08 Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Paul E. Murphy
15:51 Re: [PATCH] ldbl-128: Refactor modfl snan handling Paul E. Murphy
15:20 Re: [PATCH] ldbl-128: Refactor modfl snan handling Joseph Myers
14:48 [PATCH] ldbl-128: Refactor modfl snan handling Paul E. Murphy
14:46 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
14:46 Re: [PATCH 3/8] i386, x86: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 2/9] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 3/9] s390: Refactor ifunc resolvers due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 5/9] ppc: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 6/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for clock_* symbols in librt. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 1/9] Add configure check to test if gcc supports attribute ifunc. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 8/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for vfork in libpthread. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 7/9] Use libc_ifunc macro for system in libpthread. Stefan Liebler
14:40 [PATCH v2 4/9] i386, x86: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Stefan Liebler

August 07, 2016
21:48 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Release blockers Aurelien Jarno
21:47 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Release blockers Aurelien Jarno
19:35 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Release blockers Paul Eggert
12:19 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Release blockers Andreas Schwab
11:19 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Release blockers Aurelien Jarno

August 06, 2016
15:00 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Serge E. Hallyn
08:46 Re: [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Mike Frysinger
02:09 [PATCH] linux ttyname and ttyname_r: return link if appropriate Serge E. Hallyn

August 05, 2016
21:00 Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: Multiple fixes for open_{w}memstram (BZ#18241 and BZ#20181) Adhemerval Zanella
20:36 Re: [PATCH 1/3] sparc: build with -mvis on sparc32/sparcv9 and sparc64 Aurelien Jarno
20:11 Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: Multiple fixes for open_{w}memstram (BZ#18241 and BZ#20181) Andreas Schwab
19:44 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Paul E. Murphy
18:16 Fix math.h comment about bits/mathdef.h [committed] Joseph Myers
17:41 [PATCH 2/2] libio: Fix seek-past-end returned size for open_{w}memstream (BZ#15298) Adhemerval Zanella
17:41 [PATCH 1/2] libio: Multiple fixes for open_{w}memstram (BZ#18241 and BZ#20181) Adhemerval Zanella
17:28 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Joseph Myers
15:11 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Paul E. Murphy
15:09 Re: [PATCH] Avoid attempt for runtime checks if all environments are defined Maciej W. Rozycki
14:56 Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Stefan Liebler
14:43 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
14:04 Re: [PATCH] The size of CPU sets, __CPU_SETSIZE is too small Adhemerval Zanella
12:38 [PATCH] The size of CPU sets, __CPU_SETSIZE is too small Changsheng . Liu
08:54 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
08:38 Re: [PATCH 3/8] i386, x86: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Andreas Schwab
08:34 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Florian Weimer
08:32 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Andreas Schwab
07:41 [PATCH v2 2/2] add test for correct calculation of dl_phdr_info.dlpi_subs Gleb Natapov
07:41 [PATCH v2 0/2] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Gleb Natapov
07:41 [PATCH v2 1/2] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Gleb Natapov
06:46 Re: [PATCH 3/8] i386, x86: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Stefan Liebler
06:46 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
06:46 Re: [PATCH 4/8] ppc: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Stefan Liebler
06:46 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
04:03 Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post keld
03:42 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Installed-header compilation hygiene, BZ#20366 Mike Frysinger
03:32 Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] add test for correct calculation of dl_phdr_info.dlpi_subs Mike Frysinger
03:31 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Mike Frysinger

August 04, 2016
20:55 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Joseph Myers
20:52 Do not call __nan in scalb functions [committed] Joseph Myers
20:44 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Paul E. Murphy
20:35 Re: [patch] getauxval.3 correct AT_HWCAP result description Steven Munroe
20:35 Re: [PATCH] Add tst-wcstod-round Paul E. Murphy
19:33 Re: [PATCH v2] localedata: i18napis: update LC_ADDRESS.country_post Mike Frysinger
18:28 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
18:10 The GNU C Library version 2.24 is now available Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Torvald Riegel
17:37 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
17:17 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Torvald Riegel
17:03 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
17:01 Re: CSS for the on-line manual Carlos O'Donell
16:58 Re: [2.24 PATCH 3/3] Deprecate inclusion of <sys/sysmacros.h> by <sys/types.h> Carlos O'Donell
16:52 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Carlos O'Donell
16:52 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Joseph Myers
16:52 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Carlos O'Donell
16:48 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Joseph Myers
16:45 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Paul E. Murphy
16:45 Re: [PATCH] Add tst-wcstod-round Joseph Myers
16:43 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
16:17 Re: [PATCH] Add tst-wcstod-round Carlos O'Donell
16:03 Re: [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Carlos O'Donell
15:57 Re: [PATCH] x86: Use sysdep.o from libc.a in static libraries Carlos O'Donell
15:06 [PATCH] Improve gen-libm-test.pl LIT() application Paul E. Murphy
14:51 [PATCH] Add tst-wcstod-round Paul E. Murphy
13:48 Re: [PATCH] sln: Preprocessor cleanups Mike Frysinger
12:58 Re: [PATCH 1/3] sparc: build with -mvis on sparc32/sparcv9 and sparc64 Aurelien Jarno
12:41 Re: [PATCH 3/3] [AARCH64] ILP32: redirect stat syscall family to 64-bit handlers Joseph Myers
12:40 Re: [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Joseph Myers
12:27 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Joseph Myers
11:29 Re: [PATCH 1/3] sparc: build with -mvis on sparc32/sparcv9 and sparc64 Mike Frysinger
10:03 [PATCH 3/3] [AARCH64] ILP32: redirect stat syscall family to 64-bit handlers Yury Norov
10:03 [PATCH v4 2/3] 32-bit ABIs: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
10:03 [PATCH 1/3] endian.h: introduce __type3264() macro Yury Norov
10:03 [PATCH 0/3] stat syscall family: support modern 32-bit ABI requirements Yury Norov
09:43 Re: [PATCH] x86: Use sysdep.o from libc.a in static libraries Andreas Schwab
09:31 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Andreas Schwab
09:26 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
09:19 [PATCH] x86: Use sysdep.o from libc.a in static libraries Florian Weimer
09:12 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Andreas Schwab
08:53 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
08:47 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Andreas Schwab
08:26 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
05:19 Re: [PATCH 1/3] sparc: build with -mvis on sparc32/sparcv9 and sparc64 David Miller
01:49 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
01:09 [PATCH 2/3] sparc: remove fdim sparc specific implementations Aurelien Jarno
01:09 [PATCH 3/3] sparc32/sparcv9: add a VIS3 version of fdim Aurelien Jarno
01:09 [PATCH 1/3] sparc: build with -mvis on sparc32/sparcv9 and sparc64 Aurelien Jarno

August 03, 2016
22:57 Also handle __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__ in <tgmath.h> [committed] Joseph Myers
22:22 Support __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__ feature test macro [committed] Joseph Myers
21:21 Re: Oh, bother, the sysmacros deprecation doesn't work in enough places Florian Weimer
21:18 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Joseph Myers
21:16 Re: Support __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__ feature test macro [committed] Joseph Myers
20:38 Oh, bother, the sysmacros deprecation doesn't work in enough places Zack Weinberg
20:12 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Convert _Complex cosine functions to generated code Adhemerval Zanella
20:10 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Adhemerval Zanella
20:06 Re: [2.24 PATCH 3/3] Deprecate inclusion of <sys/sysmacros.h> by <sys/types.h> Zack Weinberg
19:27 Re: Support __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__ feature test macro [committed] Paul Eggert
18:52 Re: [2.24 PATCH 3/3] Deprecate inclusion of <sys/sysmacros.h> by <sys/types.h> Zack Weinberg
18:50 Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Martin Galvan
18:30 Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Martin Galvan
17:47 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
17:31 Support __STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__ feature test macro [committed] Joseph Myers
17:26 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Torvald Riegel
17:14 Re: [PATCHv2 02/11] Unify drift between _Complex function type variants Paul E. Murphy
17:13 Re: [PATCHv2 01/11] Refactor part of math Makefile Paul E. Murphy
17:13 Re: [PATCH] Remove tacit double usage in ldbl-128 Paul E. Murphy
16:24 Re: CSS for the on-line manual Ludovic Courtès
16:12 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Torvald Riegel
16:07 Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Martin Galvan
15:56 Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Joseph Myers
15:49 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Joseph Myers
15:13 Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Martin Galvan
15:11 Re: [2.24 PATCH 2/3] Minimize sysdeps code involved in defining major/minor/makedev. Carlos O'Donell
14:52 Re: [PATCH] elf: Avoid using memalign for TLS allocations [BZ #17730] Florian Weimer
14:51 Re: [PATCH] elf: Do not use memalign for TCB/TLS blocks allocation [BZ #17730] Florian Weimer
14:48 Re: [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Stefan Liebler
14:35 Re: [PATCH][v2] [BZ#20311] Update and install proc_service.h Florian Weimer
14:32 [PING 3][PATCH v10] Add pretty printers for the NPTL lock types Martin Galvan
14:31 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
14:06 Re: [PATCH v3] explicit_bzero yet again Zack Weinberg
14:00 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Adhemerval Zanella
13:54 Re: [PATCH][v2] [BZ#20311] Update and install proc_service.h Tom Tromey
13:53 [PATCH v2 2/2] add test for correct calculation of dl_phdr_info.dlpi_subs Gleb Natapov
13:53 [PATCH v2 1/2] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Gleb Natapov
13:53 [PATCH v2 0/2] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Gleb Natapov
13:51 Re: [PATCH] elf: dl-minimal malloc needs to respect fundamental alignment Carlos O'Donell
12:36 Re: [PATCH v3] explicit_bzero yet again Florian Weimer
11:35 Re: [PATCH 2/2] sparc64: add a VIS3 version of ceil, floor and trunc Aurelien Jarno
11:33 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Florian Weimer
11:31 Re: CSS for the on-line manual Florian Weimer
11:05 Re: [PATCH][v2] [BZ#20311] Update and install proc_service.h Florian Weimer
11:04 CSS for the on-line manual Ludovic Courtès
11:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add atomic_exchange_relaxed. Florian Weimer
10:54 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Florian Weimer
10:38 Re: Define PF_QIPCRTR, AF_QIPCRTR from Linux 4.7 in bits/socket.h Florian Weimer
10:34 Re: Define UDP_ENCAP_* from Linux 4.7 in netinet/udp.h Florian Weimer
10:30 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations Aurelien Jarno
10:04 Re: [PATCH] elf: dl-minimal malloc needs to respect fundamental alignment Florian Weimer
04:02 Re: [PATCH 2/2] sparc64: add a VIS3 version of ceil, floor and trunc David Miller
04:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations David Miller

August 02, 2016
23:13 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Paul E. Murphy
22:23 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: fix ifunc-sel.h with GCC 6 Aurelien Jarno
21:53 Re: [PATCHv2 03/11] Support for type-generic libm function implementations libm Joseph Myers
21:34 Re: [PATCHv2 02/11] Unify drift between _Complex function type variants Joseph Myers
21:34 Re: [PATCHv2 01/11] Refactor part of math Makefile Joseph Myers
21:03 Define UDP_ENCAP_* from Linux 4.7 in netinet/udp.h Joseph Myers
20:11 Define PF_QIPCRTR, AF_QIPCRTR from Linux 4.7 in bits/socket.h Joseph Myers
20:10 Re: [PATCH] Remove tacit double usage in ldbl-128 Joseph Myers
20:03 glibc 2.24 status: Waiting on PGP key update for upload to FSF servers. Carlos O'Donell
18:57 [PATCH] Remove tacit double usage in ldbl-128 Paul E. Murphy
17:47 Re: libmvec, non-finites and fast-math Julian Taylor
17:23 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Mike Frysinger
17:14 Re: libmvec, non-finites and fast-math Joseph Myers
16:59 Re: libmvec, non-finites and fast-math Julian Taylor
16:51 Re: Support __STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__ feature test macro Joseph Myers
16:28 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Maciej W. Rozycki
16:27 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Mike Frysinger
16:19 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Mike Frysinger
16:08 Re: [PATCH] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Mike Frysinger
16:07 Re: [PATCH] add test for correct calculation of dl_phdr_info.dlpi_subs Mike Frysinger
15:53 Re: libmvec, non-finites and fast-math Joseph Myers
15:50 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Joseph Myers
15:45 Re: [PATCH 4/8] ppc: Use libc_ifunc macro for time, gettimeofday. Paul E. Murphy
15:31 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
15:22 New Swedish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.22-pre1) Translation Project Robot
15:08 Re: [PATCH v2] malloc: Run tests without calling mallopt [BZ #19469] Florian Weimer
14:55 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
14:44 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: fix ifunc-sel.h with GCC 6 Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
14:37 Re: [Ping] [PATCHv2 00/11] Generate Complex functions from a common template. Paul E. Murphy
14:16 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Adhemerval Zanella
14:14 libmvec, non-finites and fast-math Julian Taylor
14:08 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Stefan Liebler
10:47 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
10:43 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: fix ifunc-sel.h with GCC 6 Aurelien Jarno
10:04 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Florian Weimer
09:56 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
08:37 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of array-bounds warning in __kernel_rem_pio2[f] with gcc 6.1 -O3. Stefan Liebler
07:23 Re: [PATCH 0/4] alpha: fix math functions wrt recent testsuite changes Aurelien Jarno
06:46 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
03:27 Re: [PATCH] Add CFI to x86_64 RTLD_START Keno Fischer
03:18 glibc master now open for development. Carlos O'Donell
01:10 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations David Miller
01:06 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations David Miller
00:10 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations Aurelien Jarno

August 01, 2016
23:59 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations Aurelien Jarno
23:39 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations Carlos O'Donell
23:34 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Carlos O'Donell
21:57 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations David Miller
21:50 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations Aurelien Jarno
21:44 Re: [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations David Miller
21:39 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Paul Eggert
21:36 Re: [2.24 PATCH 1/3] Add utility macros for clang detection, and deprecation with messages. Paul Eggert
21:28 Re: [2.24 PATCH 2/3] Minimize sysdeps code involved in defining major/minor/makedev. Zack Weinberg
21:25 Re: [2.24 PATCH 0/3] sys/sysmacros.h and sys.types.h, revised^n Zack Weinberg
21:20 Re: [PATCH 0/4] alpha: fix math functions wrt recent testsuite changes Aurelien Jarno
21:07 Re: [2.24 PATCH 3/3] Deprecate inclusion of <sys/sysmacros.h> by <sys/types.h> Carlos O'Donell
20:58 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Carlos O'Donell
20:55 Re: [2.24 PATCH 2/3] Minimize sysdeps code involved in defining major/minor/makedev. Carlos O'Donell
20:52 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
20:50 Re: [2.24 PATCH 0/3] sys/sysmacros.h and sys.types.h, revised^n Adhemerval Zanella
20:48 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Adhemerval Zanella
20:48 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Adhemerval Zanella
20:46 Re: [2.24 PATCH 1/3] Add utility macros for clang detection, and deprecation with messages. Carlos O'Donell
20:42 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
20:39 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Carlos O'Donell
20:38 Re: [2.24 PATCH 0/3] sys/sysmacros.h and sys.types.h, revised^n Carlos O'Donell
20:36 Re: Should malloc-related functions be weak? Carlos O'Donell
20:26 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Carlos O'Donell
20:24 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Adhemerval Zanella
20:20 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Torvald Riegel
20:19 Re: [2.24 PATCH 1/3] Add utility macros for clang detection, and deprecation with messages. Zack Weinberg
20:18 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use gcc attribute ifunc in libc_ifunc macro instead of inline assembly due to false debuginfo. Paul E. Murphy
20:09 Re: [2.24 PATCH 1/3] Add utility macros for clang detection, and deprecation with messages. Carlos O'Donell
20:07 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
19:46 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Torvald Riegel
19:04 Re: [PATCH 0/4] alpha: fix math functions wrt recent testsuite changes Matt Turner
18:50 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Gleb Natapov
18:47 Re: [2.24 PATCH 0/3] sys/sysmacros.h and sys.types.h, revised^n Carlos O'Donell
18:44 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Adhemerval Zanella
18:23 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Adhemerval Zanella
18:19 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Adhemerval Zanella
18:06 Re: [PATCH RFC] introduce dl_iterate_phdr_parallel Adhemerval Zanella
18:05 Re: Testing glibc 2.24 on remaining machines. David Miller
16:47 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Joseph Myers
16:37 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
16:33 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Florian Weimer
16:01 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Joseph Myers
15:57 Re: Testing glibc 2.24 on remaining machines. Carlos O'Donell
15:54 Re: [RFC2 RESEND PATCH] [AARCH64] ILP32: support stat syscall family Yury Norov
15:37 Re: glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Carlos O'Donell
15:22 glibc 2.24 -- Cutting the branch and my FSF steward position on __malloc_initialize_hook. Carlos O'Donell
15:14 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Zack Weinberg
14:54 Re: NEWS update for CVE-2016-5417 Adhemerval Zanella
14:37 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Maciej W. Rozycki
14:22 Re: __malloc_initialize_hook removal in glibc 2.24 Markus Trippelsdorf
14:20 Re: [2.24 PATCH 1/3] Add utility macros for clang detection, and deprecation with messages. Zack Weinberg
14:13 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Florian Weimer
14:12 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of array-bounds warning in __kernel_rem_pio2[f] with gcc 6.1 -O3. Mike Frysinger
14:08 Re: [PATCH] sln: Install as a hard link to ldconfig Mike Frysinger
13:54 Re: __malloc_initialize_hook removal in glibc 2.24 Florian Weimer
13:34 Re: Should malloc-related functions be weak? Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
13:24 [PATCH 1/2] sparc: remove ceil, floor, trunc sparc specific implementations Aurelien Jarno
13:24 Re: __malloc_initialize_hook removal in glibc 2.24 Mike Frysinger
13:24 [PATCH 2/2] sparc64: add a VIS3 version of ceil, floor and trunc Aurelien Jarno
12:20 Re: [PATCH] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Gleb Natapov
12:20 [PATCH] add test for correct calculation of dl_phdr_info.dlpi_subs Gleb Natapov
11:08 Re: Should malloc-related functions be weak? Florian Weimer
11:04 Re: Should malloc-related functions be weak? Pedro Alves
10:40 Re: Should malloc-related functions be weak? Florian Weimer
10:25 Re: Should malloc-related functions be weak? Pedro Alves
09:33 Re: [PATCH] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Gleb Natapov
09:09 Re: [PATCH] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Florian Weimer
08:50 Re: [PATCH] count number of loaded objects in each namespace only once Gleb Natapov
08:09 Re: __malloc_initialize_hook removal in glibc 2.24 Andreas Schwab
04:52 Re: [PATCH] nscd_stat.c: make the build reproducible Mike Frysinger
04:49 Re: microblaze: pthread_cancel problem Mike Frysinger
04:46 Re: [PATCH] Fix htonl, htons, ntohl, ntohs functions on big endian systems Mike Frysinger
03:29 Re: [2.24 PATCH 1/3] Add utility macros for clang detection, and deprecation with messages. Paul Eggert


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc