Re: microblaze: pthread_cancel problem

Hi Florian,
Florian Weimer wrote,

> On 07/28/2016 05:57 PM, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> >It is self compiled toolchain using OpenADK. I double checked now
> >with Buildroot and indeed they have a patch:
> >https://git.busybox.net/buildroot/tree/package/gcc/5.4.0/840-microblaze-enable-dwarf-eh-support.patch
> >
> >With this patch gcc 5.4.0 works now as expected.
>
> Oh, this microblaze port seems to be quite different from the microblaze
> support in upstream GCC.  The GNU variant is exclusively DWARF-based, I
> think.

I am afraid you are wrong here. Look at gcc git, you will find
#define TARGET_EXCEPT_UNWIND_INFO  sjlj_except_unwind_info
in gcc/common/config/microblaze/microblaze-common.c

I am curious how runtime testing for GNU libc microblaze is done.
The patch from buildroot allows to build DWARF-based exception
handling.

best regards
 Waldemar

https://gcc.gnu.org/git/?p=gcc.git;a=blob;f=gcc/common/config/microblaze/microblaze-common.c;h=f369bc58d143ee49f6c46b199fdc122d7252027b;hb=HEAD#l41