Re: glibc 2.24 --- Hard freeze starting

On Thu, 2016-07-14 at 15:35 +0100, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> 1. [BZ #13165] New condition variable: Torvalds, I think you the most
>    qualified to give us if you think or not this change is safe enough
>    for 2.24 inclusion or if you prefer to commit in start of 2.25. I do
>    not have a strong opinion.

I think it should be ready, but given that we're late with testing in
Rawhide it seems better to not rush it.  Early 2.25 is its new target.

Also, Carlos has said he wants to review it, which I think is a good
thing; I don't think the algorithm/implementation is potentially flawed,
but I'd like to at least have someone else say that the code is clear
and that the comments in the code are sufficient.