Re: Good mailing list to use to send out test results to

On 07/15/2016 04:07 AM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
Hi,
  I am doing a build automation of glibc on aarch64-linux-gnu (but not
using the buildbot scripts) and was wondering what is a good mailing
list where I can send the test results summary to.

Before that, we need to figure out what's wrong with the build environment. :-/

A sample email would be: