GNU Cauldron 2016 - The GNU C Library BoF

Community,

I've organized a glibc BoF at the GNU Cauldron 2016:
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016

The following is the abstract, but in no way represents what
we can and should actually talk about at the BoF. For those of
you that can't make it, please don't worry, I'll post the notes
online after the BoF.

Please feel free to suggest more topic points and I'll aggregate
them all for the BoF.

~~~
The GNU C Library is used as the C library in the GNU systems
and most systems with the Linux kernel. The library is
primarily designed to be a portable and high performance C
library.It follows all relevant standards including ISO C11
and POSIX.1-2008. It is also internationalized and has one of
the most complete internationalization interfaces known.

This BOF aims to bring together developers of other components
that have dependencies on glibc and glibc developers to talk
about the following topics:

* Planning for glibc 2.25 and what work needs to be done
  between the August -> January 2017 timeframe.

* Planning for glibc 2.26 and what work needs to be done
  between January 2017 and July 2017.

* Wrappers for Linux syscalls and making forward progress.

* Tunables.

* New cancellation framework.

* Float128.

... and more.