Re: glibc 2.24 --- Starting soft/slush freeze discussion

On 04/07/2016 11:07, Senkevich, Andrew wrote:
> [...]

I have no strong opinion about this issue, however on lastest Joseph's reply
it seems he asked you to postpone it to 2.25.  Reading the bugzilla report
it indeed seems an important fix (with security issues marked by Florian),
so I won't object to add it as a release blocker.