Re: --enable-stack-protector for glibc, v7

On 07/04/2016 05:15 PM, Nix wrote:
(fwiw, all tests passed against my patch series with every review
request incorporated bar this one, including the dropping of the
open-coding-strcpy() patch in favour of no-stack-protecting memcpy() et
al: want a reposting? This *does* include the ifuncing up of stuff, for
now, because we do need to do this somehow or all the tests explode in
fire and tears. But those are self-contained and can be replaced with a
better approach easily enough.)

Let's wait until we can get Stefan's series in and you can rebase.

I suggest to split out the definition of inhibit_stack_protector from the IFUNC patch because the definition is used later on in the series, too.

Florian