Re: glibc 2.24 --- Starting soft/slush freeze discussion

On 03/07/2016 09:52, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Adhemerval Zanella
> <adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org> wrote:
>>
>> I will spend some time tomorrow compiling the release blockers for 2.24, so
>> please use this thread as placeholder to discuss them.  I would like to
>> have them defined by the end of tomorrow.
>
> It occurs to me that Thorsten's sunrpc patches really ought to get
> into this release:
>
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-04/msg00123.html

This seems to ok and I think we should also open a bugzilla for this.

> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-04/msg00044.html

I do not have much experience with libnsl/libnss neither the second iteration
of the patch got any review [1].  So I would like to hear for some other
developer that if we should add it as blocker or push to 2.25.

[1] https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2016-04/msg00078.html