Re: glibc 2.24 --- Starting soft/slush freeze discussion

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 03:43:38PM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> I have updated the 2.24 release wiki with H.J. Lu, Zach Weinberg and mine
> updates as blockers and desirables.

I also forgot to mention pretty-printers.  v9 seems pretty close to
done (I'll do a deeper review this weekend) and should be ready to be
included in the release.  There are additional desirable patches to
this, like eliminating the need for a .gdbinit for testing and
installing into the right places to allow for more convenient
packaging, but that could wait for the next release or maybe even
included as a backport.

Siddhesh