Re: Third draft of the Y2038 design document

On Wed, 8 Jun 2016, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:

> At this point, among the questions, notes, comments, corrections
> which can be appended to the document and/or discussed here, I would
> especially welcome comments on section 6, be it missing APIs which
> should be listed, or APIs for which the Y2038-safeness status appears
> questionable.

You're missing at least the utimensat and futimens APIs, and lots of stat
APIs (stat64 and statat ones).  And there are other interfaces involving
stat structures such as in fts.h, ftw.h, and lots of pthread interfaces
involving timespec, etc. - you need to go through every installed header
(including system-specific ones) for every interface involving affected
types, directly or indirectly.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com