This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Do we care about malloc failure in tests?
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Bill Parker <wp02855 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 10:04:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: Do we care about malloc failure in tests?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobNcJ6MaE3OfhY2KebXa=Z8kzhsgKpoesbzvvhUEEZhz=A at mail dot gmail dot com> <mvmmvn6ya67 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 05/31/2016 03:10 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> writes:
>> Do we have a policy here?
>> Should I fix them to consistently check for NULL, or delete existing
>> NULL checks?
> All tests should do proper NULL checks, only to set a good example.