This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bug vandalism on sourceware.org bug tracker.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 10:00:03 -0300
- Subject: Re: Bug vandalism on sourceware.org bug tracker.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <573AB8DD dot 1030203 at redhat dot com> <574C372E dot 2080206 at linaro dot org> <3ecce69b-c857-3889-eea3-e1cfa1c89174 at redhat dot com>
On 30/05/2016 09:58, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 05/30/2016 02:50 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> Which is the correct way now to get editbug capabilities now
>> without an email account from the whitelist domain? Asking
>> for someone voucher?
> Just ask on the list, I think.
> Actually asking doesn't hurt, though. :) I have added your account to the editbugs group.
Thank you, I was not sure if I should pursuit an account on the
whilelist domains or ask for a voucher.